Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Help: I Have premature ejaculation. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Have premature ejaculation. (75458 Views)

Calm Down! Four Cases Do Not Mean You Have Premature Ejaculation / Does Seminal Vesiculitis Patients Have Premature Ejaculation? / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by libracinhealth: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thank me later for this.
Take the following:
1 Mascum Herbal Pride can
1 Nutrishield Herbal Extract

It is readily available in selected pharmacies and even on Konga and Jumia.

N/B: Take less sugary and junk foods while taking them.

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by anonymousghost2(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
justnock:
Cut down on your sugar intake and also exercise frequently. Increase the duration of pre-intimacy before sex. Take fruits. Eat watermelon and Avocado pears, before sex. Let me stop here.. grin

continue sir
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

Please what can I do about it? It is getting real embarrassing these days.

Advise me please.... and no insults.
So you are saying your life evolves around your girlfriend/s?
Men were Created for work,Women were Created for Men
Get a life and women will take care of you and love you even if you are 1 seconds ant

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Pascal78: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Don't stress over it. It will improve with time. All men suffer from PE at some point in their life time. It goes away on its own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by philanthropist1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Guy take Avocado and watermelon steady...... Then thank me later. Don't mercy for watermelon!.
If you can start going to the gym too, na your woman go tire sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Liposure: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
remiopash:
Take lemon juice after every meal for 1 month.I mean natural lemon juice .put some drops in side water. Then drink it.You can take it two times a day . If you are not married, please go and marry o.I don't encourage fornication.
premarital sex is not fornication
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Tonyspecial(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Kenydisharp1985: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Always masturbate few minutes before sex until you learns how to last longer. Thank me later.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Maski87: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
KOLAKALAGBO
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Deering1008: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Start taking half glass of rum like 1hr before sex... That’ll reduce your anxiety and therefore make you last more then take enough water after sex to neutralize the alcohol. The disadvantage is that you may need to reduce your sex to once or twice a month so as not to damage your kidney. Thank me later

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by oglalasioux(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
If your dick goes flaccid after that 5 seconds ejaculation, you have erectile disfunction. Contrary to what people try to believe, most men ejaculate very early during intercourse. What proves a healthy man is the turgid manhood that allows you continue thrusting without stopping. Many women won't even notice your ejaculation if you have healthy erections.

Treat erectile dysfunction. That is your problem not early ejaculation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Toks2008(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I barely can last 5 seconds while doing kerewa. My girlfriends have cheated, insulted and broken up with me because of this....

The first cum is not a true test of a man's ability but when you have a second erection and you don't last at least 5mins then you may start worrying.

Sometimes many ladies are not experienced in the act of love making and whilst they have a great role to play in ensuring the man has a second erection, they will rather expect the man to spring back to action without any form of pre-intimacy from them.

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by aloyin(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
I really sorry abt ur predicament, i will adviz u to abstain frm sex 4 abt a month try to eat unripe big Banana (rosted or boil), eat more fruits. How i wish u r around Ekiti, i wud av love to giv u AGUNMUN (free of charge) though u wil purge, but u wil see wht wil be comin out of u wit ur physical eye. I bet, if u cn try to take d agunmun like 3-4 time. U wil surely tnk me. I really fil ur pain bcoz i av xperience it b4. But 4 nw eat enof banana and fruits. Then if u want to av sex, u can try this pill ANAFRALIN. Plz dnt take 2, jst 1 two hour b4 sex. U wil surely thank me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Go and thank God, that your sperm can give a girl belle, that's what is important here

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by goshen26: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

Stay away from sex for like two months...

This time take water a lot I. E water therapy (first thing in the morning and last thing at night)

Also buy garlic and ginger.... Cut into tablet-like shape, use with water like tablet

Take a lot of date (fruit), Tigernut and watermelon.

The above is medicine....

Now psychologically.... Try to reduce anxiety during sex.... Think of an awkward moment that you have faced when having sex.

The above, by the grace of God will help you

It's nothing to worry about

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Sexycardib: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Flavour Finally DUMPS Anna Banner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwcCom6ZPLU
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Jossyman0007(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Whaoo, cool.This is seriously serious oooo
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by donkarmal(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you are in Ibadan or its environment, I can really help you out with a local herbs. I swear you will be surprised with the level of your performance.
If you are far away but know about herbs, I'll give you the recipes to make the herbs.
Wish you good luck.
NOTE I'm not an herbalist but I help people with what I know as a village boy grown up with herbs treatment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by shogsman(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why won't you come in one second when you alone have over 20monikers on this platform spilling bile everywhere,your wahala will continue until you start behaving like a complete human being.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Thonee(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lots of guys reading comments here might be going through same but are hiding it, there's no problem without a solution.

If you have masturbated excessively in the past or you're still doing it pls stop, buy Adams desire or Kedi revive and use it for about two months and you'll be good to go.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Ayt27(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
buskill:
Mr OGA bulldozer don come down after one round.This shouldn't be so,this is one of the aims and objectives of omega herbal care to make sure live is suitable for every homes and family to live well.
The picture below are the followings:-
4pieces of banana
2pieces of Apple
2pieces of oranges
3slices of water melon
A whole coconuts
Tiger nuts
A whole pawpaw
1 piece of pear.

If you like you can blend and drink,you will derive the same result,and if you like you may it raw.this will wake some cells that are weak in the body to regain strength and more effective in their various department.take it once in a weak and be satisfy.

Bros na smoothie be this, if person blend am

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by ffo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

Stop committing fornication. It is a sin and God is not happy with a fornicator

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Maxvarietyzone: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Contact maxzone herbal for a lasting solution to your erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and small penis. Herbs is all we know...

Whatsapp:. +234 705 391 9997
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by DJInfluence: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
it´s better than being a 2 sec guy. Take heart and speak with a doc
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Kfed4ril(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
I need help please...

Oga take TM
Or meet this Yoruba women wey dey hawk agbo and explain your predicament, they will give you an instant solution.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by pappy0080: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Don't take dangerous sex enhancement drugs or unregulated herbal mixtures due to serious risk associated with taking them. I don't know your age but if you weren't experiencing this before and it recently started suddenly, you may need to screen yourself of any STDs/STI. Apart from stress, anxiety, poor diet and excitability that are risk factors for premature ejaculation, untreated STDs/STI could also be a major underlying cause in some men. If you are one of those men that practices unprotected sex, you are at risk of STDs/STI. Laboratory screening test such as Urine MCS and VDRL, Urethral Swab MCS ( This is necessary ONLY If you experience discharge from your manhole) could help rule out STDs/STI. If the test results confirms an infection, please book and appointment with your doctor for proper treatment and ensure you treat your regular sexual partner as well to avoid counterproductive effect. You should notice improvement in your sexual life if an infection is found and properly treated. If nothing is found, life style adjustment, healthy diet, counseling and probably medication prescription by your doctor for PE may help. I wish you all the best.

Smartchoiiice:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Famax(f): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Try Tasly king capsule and thank me later. I can supply it if you wish. Thank you
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by hush15: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

Lemme advise you, early ejaculation and it can be anything, even stress but don't be shy to seek professional medical help. Also, I recommend the drug in the picture below. If you want one, I can get it for you but before you take that, you will talk with my wellness team to narrow down your needs.

Don't hesitate to reach me on 09091861188. WhatsApp only.

Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by pappy0080: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

Don't take dangerous sex enhancement drugs or unregulated herbal mixtures due to serious risk associated with taking them. I don't know your age but if you weren't experiencing this before and it recently started suddenly, you may need to screen yourself of any STDs/STI. Apart from stress, anxiety, poor diet and excitability that are risk factors for premature ejaculation, untreated STDs/STI could also be a major underlying cause in some men. If you are one of those men that practices unprotected sex, you are at risk of STDs/STI. Laboratory screening test such as Urine MCS and VDRL, Urethral Swab MCS ( This is necessary ONLY If you experience discharge from your manhole) could help rule out STDs/STI. If the test results confirms an infection, please book an appointment with your doctor for proper treatment and ensure you treat your regular sexual partner as well to avoid counterproductive effect. You should notice improvement in your sexual life if an infection is found and properly treated. If nothing is found, life style adjustment, healthy diet, counseling and probably medication prescription by your doctor for PE may help. I wish you all the best.
Re: Help: I Have premature ejaculation. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Before you enter sef, you don explode.... I still beta pass you be that, by 43 more seconds only........

Be pleased with your 48 seconds........ grin
And lots of people will actually take this post serious and spill their secret cheesy

Are u among those about to be deported?

Welcome back to naija grin
We go die here grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.