Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG (7903 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Anjollys: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Davido's 2nd babymama, Amanda shares disturbing post on IG

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/davidos-2nd-babymama-amanda-shares-disturbing-post-on-ig/

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by dawnomike(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2020
You can't disappear ooo my sister in the lord... We all are in this together. No one is going nowhere yet cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Mariangeles(f): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2020
She's been neglected.
Davido acted so irresponsibly by fathering 3-4 children by 3-4 different woman.
He's not man enough to handle such a situation fairly... undecided
He gave one his whole attention and neglected the rest...a real man wouldn't do that.
And when I say neglect, I don't mean financially because money is not everything.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Goldencheese(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2020
People don't know they have to take responsibility for their lives. Having a baby for Davido should not be a ticket to El Dorado. Take your parenting seriously even if he turns out to be a joke. Many successful people today were raised by their mothers or fathers as the case may be.

No excuse should be entertained. You had a life before Davido and obviously have a life after him.

14 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by irunoko(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2020
How can you think you can pin down a man with pregnancy with the intent to be extorting from him much less a little, immature musician.what were you thinking?

Does he look like someone ready or interested in being a husband or father?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by goodnewscliff(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:
She's been neglected.
Davido acted so irresponsibly by fathering 3-4 by 3-4 different woman.
He's not man enough to handle such situation fairly... undecided
He gave one his whole attention and neglected the rest...a real man wouldn't do that.
And when I say neglect, I don't mean financially but money is not everything.
To these women,, money is basically everything if not why did She baby mama for david if not for d money and fame!!!!! She didn't know this will happen!!! Did she ..... Shes getting what she would get anyways

4 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2020
Well you have made the mistake already I can understand you better dearie I knows how this feel
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Foodqueen(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Sha don't commit suicide o.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by ybalogs(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:
She's been neglected.
And when I say neglect, I don't mean financially because money is not everything.
Davido is obviously not responsible but these ladies do not care about him being responsible from start. They're only interested in his fame and not necessarily his money. It's up to them to keep the tag "Davido's Babymama" well.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by ybalogs(m): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foodqueen:
Sha don't commit suicide o.
This one ain't ready to die one bit. She's probably being haunted by the fact that Chioma has taken the shine off her. She should just gba kamu and she jeje.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Ciaos: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why must you disappear with your baby?... Disappear alone,I beg you...

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by victorian(f): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ciaos:
Why must you disappear with your baby?... Disappear alone,I beg you...

Lol.

As in ehn?
She shouldnt take that cute baby anywhere o.

That's one thing about being a babymama, Mehn it's emotionally tasking I swear.

She should simply carry her cross jeje and hope Davido or a better man shows her some form of commitment and love.

Na WA.

I can't be a baby mama @ all!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by MrCork: 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Anjollys:
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Davido's 2nd babymama, Amanda shares disturbing post on IG

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/davidos-2nd-babymama-amanda-shares-disturbing-post-on-ig/

^^^Side effect of rejjection,..this is the scary result of datin black women....especsialy when they r Nigerian (What a shame) angry
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:
She's been neglected.
How you know this? Any proof please?

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Tonyfx: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is how she felt when she was spreading her legs for celebrity grin

it's your cross, carry it.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Joystark(f): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nobody will take her seriously now till she makes good on it.

They'll be the same people to post RIP and how much of a good person she was.

Stupid humans!

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

^^^Side effect of rejjection,..this is the scary result of datin black women....especsialy when they r Nigerian (What a shame) angry
What exactly are you saying?
A woman is going through depression, expressing her feelings and you're saying this?
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Even if it's her fault, should the public talk her down until she committe sucide?
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by franchasng: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Joystark:
Nobody will take her seriously now till she makes good on it.

They'll be the same people to post RIP and how much of a good person she was.

Stupid humans!
what do you want people to do for her lol

She was aware David had babymamas and more waiting, she still jumped in without using her brains, now she is trying to draw pity angry

And how young people go about having sex without condom amazes me, are people not scared of HIV, STDs and STIs Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Joystark(f): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
franchasng:
what do you want people to do for her lol

She was aware David had babymamas and more waiting, she still jumped in without using her brains, now she is trying to draw pity angry

And how young people go about having sex without condom amazes me, are people not scared of HIV, STDs and STIs Hmmm

People don't just up and commit suicide.

You'll always see the signs.
So what if she made the wrong choices...
Alot of people have done worse.
But there's a limit to everyone's endurance level...
You never know, maybe she's maxed out atm.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by franchasng: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Joystark:

People don't just up and commit suicide.

You'll always see the signs.
So what if she made the wrong choices...
Alot of people have done worse.
But there's a limit to everyone's endurance level...
You never know, maybe she's maxed out atm.
if she decides to take her own life because her babydaddy is not giving her full attention then that's one less retard for the world to deal with you know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Mariangeles(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
0KNM:
How you know this? Any proof please?
It's obvious. She's calling out for attention.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's obvious. She's calling out for attention.
No, it’s not obvious. I can’t see it ma
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by MrCork: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
What exactly are you saying?
A woman is going through depression, expressing her feelings and you're saying this?

who care about depression & her gold digger feelin...black women especisally Nigerian ones has been gold digger sinse dinasour days. she a gold digger. SHe trap davido & still have the ordercity to complain. shame on her 10 times. Davido should hav settled for white babes, Uganda woman, south Africa chicks or jamiacan women!!(real talk, no oofeense)) angry
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
0KNM:
No, it’s not obvious. I can’t see it ma
Look very closely grin
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

Look very closely grin
maybe some hot plantains will clear my eyes
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
0KNM:
maybe some hot plantains will clear my eyes
You asked for it, I'm up to it, so have it. grin

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by TradingBinary(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice....

That is what money can do

I will advice you to get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Joystark(f): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
franchasng:
if she decides to take her own life because her babydaddy is not giving her full attention then that's one less retard for the world to deal with you know undecided

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zip: Chronixx Chronology Album Download Free. / Do You Think Ini Edo Did The Right Thing By Marrying Phillip? / Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.