Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG (7909 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

who care about depression & her gold digger feelin...black women especisally Nigerian ones has been gold digger sinse dinasour days. she a gold digger. SHe trap davido & still have the ordercity to complain. shame on her 10 times. Davido should hav settled for white babes, Uganda woman, south Africa chicks or jamiacan women!!(real talk, no oofeense)) angry
Is like you have some pending problems to resolve with Nigerian women. I pray you find the peace you seek.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

You asked for it, I'm up to it, so have it. grin
oh wow! The pepper looks like something that will quench my craving
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
I wonder why people think she's being neglected or Davido is the cause of her depression? Why do Most Nigerians have one way of reasoning? Hello anything could be possibly wrong with that woman without Davido being in the picture!
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Disturbing Post On IG by CSTR2: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Small davido don impregnate three women and I don't even have time to impregnate one yet.

This life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Ini Edo Did The Right Thing By Marrying Phillip? / Meet Ghanaian ‘hipsy’ With The BIGGEST BUM & HIPS Like You’ve Never Seen Before / See Mad Photo Of Don Jazzy That Got Tasha Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.