Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You (12824 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Lord Make My Living A Blessing Each Day Song / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2020
NOTICE : This Prayer thread is opened to meet the daily needs of people, through the power of prayer, that shall bring about Healing, Deliverance, Signs , Wonders and Miracles all to the Glory of God.

Please, Critics and Any comments that will contradict the prayers and pollute the faith of the believing audience are not allowed. We are here to pray and not to debate about the existence of God or in His Power.

THIS THREAD IS STRICTLY FOR PRAYERS, TESTIMONIES, DIVINELY INSPIRED CONTRIBUTIONS AND THE MANIFESTATION OF THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD.

EVEN THROUGH ONLINE PRAYERS, GOD SHALL BE GLORIFIED.

CONNECTION IS BY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS.

YOUR TESTIMONIES SHALL MANIFEST BY FIRE !!!

GOD BLESS US ALL.

YOUR FRIEND IN THE SCHOOL OF PRAYER AND DELIVERANCE--- ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
--------
Good Morning Prayers

(19, February, 2020)

Beloved, Are you ready ?

Because just like that song "I'm getting ready- by tasha Cobbs"

I decree upon your life this morning, that you shall see something you have never seen that will change your life for good in the name of Jesus.

Today, An OVERFLOW of God's blessings are coming your way that shall affect every good areas of your life in the name of Jesus.

God shall do something new in your life, that eyes have not seen nor has any ears heard of and you shall testify in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you.

Have A Glorious day.

Shalom.

P.S : For more revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Good morning Prayers

20, February, 2020.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the power of the breaker anointing, I break every yoke of barrenness in your life in the name of Jesus.

I break every embargoe placed upon that job, that admission and that marital breakthrough , concerning anyone saying amen to these prayers in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Do not be troubled, for God is with you.

God bless you.

Shalom

P.S : For more revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

21, February, 2020.
---------------------------------

This morning, i pray for you, that by the power of the Holy Ghost, God shall wear you a garment of praises over every situation that is making u sad and weary in the name of Jesus.

Your voice shall be louder than that of ur enemies.

Every mouth that wants to laugh u to scorn this year shall be silenced forever in the name of Jesus.

The great and mighty hand of God shall lift your head above your problems in the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Have a Great day.

Shalom.

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

22, February, 2020.
-----------------------------------
Good morning.

This weekend, Heaven shall declare you victorious over all your battles In the name of Jesus.

It shall be so great that even your enemies shall have no choice but to celebrate your victory in the name of Jesus.

The King of Glory shall be glorified in your life.

Your testimony is certain and you shall live to see them all in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Enjoy your weekend.

Shalom

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

23, February, 2020.
-----------------------------------
Happy Sabbath.

This morning, you shall find joy , peace, happiness, and all manner of blessings in the presence of the Lord in the name of Jesus.

Your cup shall overflow and you shall be connected to the word of God for your life today in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Have a lovely day.

Shalom

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

24, February, 2020.
---------------------------------------

Beloved, When there is life, there will surely be hope.

Therefore i pray for you this morning, that your hope in God shall not shatter nor run out , even while alive in the name of Jesus.

Your faith shall stand strong and mighty even in your biggest storms in this new week in the name of Jesus.

As we March into a new month, All your past problems causing you tears and doubts shall be solved permanently in the name of Jesus.

And all through the remaining times of this year, the Light of your salvation shall never go off even in your darkest hour in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

It is well with your soul, God bless you.

Happy New Week.

Shalom

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

25, February, 2020.
--------------------------------------

This morning, in the presence of those who has rejected you, God shall highly honour you in the name of Jesus.

After the order of Moses, the Lord shall raise a voice, an helper, and a deliverer for your Israel in the land of Egypt in the name of Jesus.

Any mistakes that you or anyone is your lineage has done, that is now punishing you, is hereby cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

Troublers of your soul shall be troubled, hunters of your stars shall be hunted and stoppers assigned against your Divine manifestation before the ending of this month, shall be forever stopped, in the mighty, precious, wonder working name of Jesus, Amen.
Have A Day filled with the Goodness of God.

You shall testify and God shall be glorified in your life, so shall it be in Jesus name (A Seven fold Amen).

God bless you.

Shalom

P.S : For more revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.[/quote]
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Good morning prayers.

26, February, 2020.
-------------------------------------

This morning I decree with the anointing of the prophet upon your life; You shall be repositioned for uncommon blessings, uncoverable testimonies and life changing destiny encounters that shall transform your life in a matter of seconds in the name of Jesus.

The Glory of God shall be so visible upon your life that just by seeing you people shall be blessed, darkness shall disappear, yokes shall be broken and the power of God shall be made manifest for healing, signs and wonders through you in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Stay blessed.

Have A Prophetic day.

Shalom.

P.S : For more Good morning revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

27, February, 2020.

A day before Gideon became the attention of a nation, he was a nobody. Therefore after that unction, the God of 24hrs shall manifest himself in your life today in the name of Jesus.

You shall go from the valley of ridicule to the mountain top of greatness. Heaven shall hear your cry this morning and shall over answer your prayers in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you.

Shalom.

P.S : For more Good morning revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

28th, February, 2020.

Whether you believe it or not, After the order of Apostle Peter your shadow shall heal the sick, people shall be blessed through you, and your words shall strengthen and lighten up those who come across you in the name of Jesus.

God willingly, You shall have what you pray for. You shall reap where you have sown and even forgotten about. And you shall be strong and do exploits for God this year in the name of Jesus.

Have a marvelous day

God bless you

Shalom

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

29th, February, 2020.

In the name of Jesus, people shall worship God because of you, your life shall not be a disgrace to heaven, you shall be a vessel unto honour, men shall see you and call you blessed, you shall seat in your stead, you shall occupy your position, you shall open your mouth and God shall fill it up with words of wisdom and solutions, a thousand shall fall at your side even ten thousand shall fall at your right hand but none shall come near you, for only with your eyes shall you behold and see the reward of the wicked, thus, no problem shall see your end, struggles cease to continue in your life, I release the anointing of ease upon your calling, and the Settled word of God shall locate you wherever you are today and rest upon your life in the precious miraculous name of Jesus, Amen.

Have a Superb day.

Shalom.

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

March 1, 2020.
Happy New Month Brethren.

The Church of God is Marching forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail, therefore in this new month of March, I decree; your success shall be inevitable in the name of Jesus. Amen.

You shall MARCH into your prosperity, divine healing, promotions, financial breakthroughs, deliverance, signs and wonders, long time miracles, all-round increase, marital bliss, academical excellence, fruit of the womb, solutions to all your problems and answers to all your Prayers in the name of Jesus. Amen.

This month, By the power of the Holy Ghost you shall MARCH upon those that doesn't want you to rise in the name of Jesus, Amen.

I prophecy to you that person that enemies has programmed the spirit of weariness into your life in other to rob you off your next level, I pray that you shall MARCH from mockery to celebration, from rejection to honour and from being despised to being the most sought after in that your working place and in your environment in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

You that sister, i decree upon your life, that your faith shall not get tired, but continue to refire for God, in that thing you have been expecting him to do for you in the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

Go and mark today's date; Your Testimonies to this special edition of The Daily Good Morning Prayers shall manifest, whether you believe it or not, before the end of this new month in the Mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

In MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP on facebook and beyond, this month shall be our month of "GOD IS STILL DOING WONDERS IN MY LIFE" in the prophetic name of Jesus, Amen.

Have A Spirit Filled Week Ahead and A Day of Ease today.
God bless you.

Shalom

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS

MARCH 2, 2020.
-----------------------------
This Week, As you March along with Jesus into this new month, I decree you shall not March into the trap of the enemies in the name of Jesus.

Any pit dug for you by the evil ones shall swallow them up in the name of Jesus.

Voices from the grave, calling you or any members of your family to death, this month be silenced by the blood of Jesus.

Satanic carpenter, hired to make any coffin for you, shall use it for himself in the name of Jesus.

Arrows of untimely death fired by the evil doers into this new month shall not locate you and your household in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Have A Safe Week.
Have A good day.
God bless you.
Shalom.

P.S : For more Good morning revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP on Facebook.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 4:20am On Mar 04, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

MARCH - 3RD - 2020.
Today, Sicknesses, diseases and viruses shall not come near your dwelling place in the name of Jesus.

Major or minor accidents shall not befall you and any of your loved ones in the name of Jesus.
Powers that wants to cut short your glory in this new month shall fail in the name of Jesus.

And By the power of the Holy Ghost I expell you out the school of perdition in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

God loves you too much to let any harm come to you.
Therefore have a lovely day.
God bless you.
Shalom.

P.S : For more Good morning revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP on Facebook.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 4:21am On Mar 04, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

4TH, MARCH , 2020.
This morning, by the anointing of the Holy Ghost; Evil loads of afflictions placed upon your head shall fall down and catch fire in the name of Jesus.

By that same anointing; Every yoke of badluck, profitless Hardwork, almost there syndrome, and any forms of generational curses are hereby broken in your name and that of your family today in the name of Jesus.

You shall not go back to where you are coming from, your past shall not be better than your present, you shall not be stagnated but move forward and you shall live to tell your story in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen (x7).

God bless you.

Shalom.

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

5TH, MARCH , 2020.
With fire and with the power of God, I pull down every Stronghold standing against you and your purpose in the name of Jesus.

Every rage of death and hell assigned against your destiny shall dry up today by fire in the name of Jesus.

You the Desert spirit in the business of that person reading this prayer loose your hold In the name of Jesus .

And by the authority in Christ Jesus I prophecy and I declare ; that the original Divine appearance of you---that beautiful sister, that has been replaced with the image of an old woman by your envious unfriendly friends in the past in order to be chasing away your helpers and Divine partner, is hereby restored in the mighty name of Jesus. (Amen X10).

It is your turn to arise and shine. It is well with you.

Have a Graceful day.

Shalom
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

6TH, MARCH , 2020.
This morning; Powers assigned to use your children against you shall fail and die in the name of Jesus.

Powers planning to rubbish your name in the mud, shall be disposed into unrecyclable waste in the name of Jesus.

And in any way you have been unknowingly helping your enemies to dig your pit/grave, God shall have mercy and Deliver you in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Have a Well day.

God bless you.

Shalom

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 5:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

7TH, MARCH , 2020.
This morning, The Lord of Host shall arise and put an end to oppressing powers and masquerading powers in your life in the name of Jesus.

That brother always dreaming of a woman coming to sexually molest you whenever you are expecting something good, in order for her to terminate it, I decree by fire; God shall send angel Gabriel to announce your Deliverance today in the name of Jesus.

Whomever you have told your destiny dreams that is networked with ur enemies to put you in bondage and stop you from fulfilling them, shall be exposed, disgraced, and killed by the angel of death in the name of Jesus.

Henceforth The Lord shall have mercy on you and restore to you in 7folds every thing that you have lost as a result of your spiritual carelessness in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Have a Divine Day.

Shalom.

P.S : For more Good morning revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY group on Facebook.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 5:47am On Mar 08, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

8TH, MARCH , 2020.

Happy Sabbath.
Today, voices of your foundation shall be silenced, and you shall have Divine encountering dreams that shall change ur life for good in the name of Jesus.

Things will not be hard for you, every condition of poverty, sicknesses, and shame shall end permanently in your life, and the Lord God of Host shall restore unto you all your wasted years in ten folds in the name of Jesus.

And For those of us that attended PMCH yesterday, angry powers of our foundations, that wants to turn our prayers against us shall die forever in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Sabath is a day of rest, therefore in the presence of God and all through today, you shall find peace and you shall arise and shine in the highest name of Jesus, Amen.

It is well with you and your family.

God bless us'all.

Shalom.

P.S : For more Good morning revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY group on Facebook.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

9TH, MARCH , 2020.
Beloved, i pray for you this week; Witchcraft agents shall not visit you, Bewitched money and gifts shall not be given to you, your foods shall not be poisoned, and anything evil placed on ur door post in other to wickedly afflict you shall not prosper but back fire in 12 folds to the owners in the name of Jesus.

Your blessings shall be invincible and impossible to steal for spiritual armed robbers in the name of Jesus.
And every Glory stealers assigned against you and your loved ones this week shall die in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Have A Divine Week.

God bless u.
Shalom.

P.S : For more Good morning revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY group on Facebook.[/quote]
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 1:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

10TH, MARCH , 2020.
This morning, by the power in the blood of Jesus, you are coming out of every state of addictive backsliding in the name of Jesus.

Your salvation shall convert others to Christ, people shall use your testimonies as a point of contact for their own miracles this year, and you shall break forth and break through in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

The Lord shall guide and order your steps today.

God bless you.

Shalom

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post or by Direct message @Anthony A. Akhigbe on facebook. God bless you.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

11TH, MARCH , 2020.
Powers that says struggle continues in your life shall die in the name of Jesus.

Battles assigned to escort you to the grace shall die in the name of Jesus.

Where others are retrogressing you shall progress, where others are limited you shall be unstoppable, and where others has gotten to the top, you shall be exceedingly above In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Shalom.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S For more prayers like this, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 4:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

12TH, MARCH , 2020.
Every sin that succeeded in punishing your parents, your ancestors, and your past generation shall this day be cut off from your life in the name of Jesus.

Your enemies shall die on too your matter in the name of Jesus.

This week shall not end in tears for you in the name of Jesus .

God shall answer you in his time and you shall not be found wanting on that joyful day in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

God be with you.

Blessings.

Shalom

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S For more prayers like this, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 3:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Good Morning Prayers.

13TH, MARCH , 2020.
This weekend; All those who has mocked you in the past shall come back to celebrate you in the name of Jesus.

Evil dreams assigned to terminate your blessings, and scatter all what you have been gathered this week shall not prosper but backfire in the name of Jesus.

Beloved, Be not troubled, for God is with you, and shall continue to see you through, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen x7.

God bless you.

Have a ThankFULL Friday.

Shalom

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 4:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Good Morning Prayers
(Weekend Edition for Families)

14TH, MARCH , 2020.
Powers gathered to scatter your family shall scatter In the name of Jesus.

Arrows of conflicts and disagreements fired against you and your family shall backfire in the name of Jesus.

Good things shall not lack in your home, the Holy spirit shall not depart and at the end you all shall be rapturable in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Have a wonderful weekend with your family.

Shalom.

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 5:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Good Morning Prayers
(Weekend Edition For The Sabbath)

15TH, MARCH , 2020.
This morning, your shall not worship God in vain, your service for him shall not be in vain, and His blessings shall not pass you and your families by in the name of Jesus.

In the presence of Jehovah today, you shall encounter him, you shall hear and connect to his word for your life, he shall engrace and Renew your strength for the week ahead in the mighty name of Jesus.

And today, God's fire of revival shall revive your Family altar in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Happy Sabbath.

Have a Glorious Day.

God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 5:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

16TH, MARCH , 2020.
This week, God shall arise and fight your battles in a dimension that can not be countered nor understood by your enemies in Jesus name.

National Economy shall not determine your personal economy, the world problems shall not come near you and your family, and the Powers strategically recruiting people into satanic kingdoms, by preparing satanic traps for them, this week, shall not prosper in your life and that of your loved ones in Jesus name.

Also, in this new week; God shall do a new thing in your life that shall bring about ; Favour, honour, glory, testimonies, miracles, breakthroughs, and bombardment of all manner of heavenly blessings in your home this week in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Happy New Week.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

17TH, MARCH , 2020.
The Word of God says You are an Heir to God's Kingdom, A royal priest hood, a chosen generation, an holy nation, a peculiar one, an apple of God's eye and is therefore untouchable. This shouldn't necessarily be a prayer, for it has been declared and settled in the word of God even before you were born. But just in case you haven't been operating under these promises of God for your life, or you have been getting the opposite of these blessings---I key my faith into yours and declare that you start possessing them all today in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

May God's Anointing of Ease rest upon you today.

SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

18TH, MARCH , 2020.
That sister looking for the fruit of the womb, I command your tied womb to be loosed in the name of Jesus.

That woman who is always scratching her head for no reason, I pray for you; arrows of insanity fired into your life shall not succeed but go back to their senders in the name of Jesus.

That student that always forgets everything you have read for, immediately you get into an exam Hall, I stand on the authority of Christ Jesus and command every evil powers following you from your father's house in other to abort your greatness to turn back and meet their destructions in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen x7.

It is well with you.

Shalom

------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

19TH, MARCH , 2020.
This morning; Any power sitting upon your glory shall be upsited, any hand holding your blessing shall catch fire, and any leg placed upon your wealth shall be paralized in the name of Jesus.

I arrest and sentence every Witchcraft police making checkpoints on the way to your promise land in the name of Jesus.

Today you shall receive good news that shall make you rejoice, testify, and trust in God more than you have ever done before in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

You're a star, Shine on!

Shalom.

P.S For more prayers like this, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.[/quote]
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Good Morning Prayers

20TH, MARCH , 2020.
Today you shall go beyond where your enemies has said no one in your generation shall get to in d name of Jesus.

You shall go beyond the most successful person in your family.

You shall not suffer where others hath suffered, for God's anointing of ease shall rest upon you in the name of Jesus.

Whether you or the devil likes it or not, The will of God shall prosper and rule over your life in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Have a nice day.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preachers And Pastors Receiving Monthly Salary For Preaching The Gospel. / Why Is Pope Francis Displaying Satan's Horns??? / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.