Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You (12826 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Lord Make My Living A Blessing Each Day Song / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS
(WEEKEND FAMILY EDITION)

21st, MARCH, 2020.
-------------------------------------
This weekend God is bringing your family out of financial crisis in the name of Jesus.

The God who paid a price for our salvation with his only begotten son Jesus, shall do whatsoever it takes to save your home from the destruction in the name of Jesus.

Powers that wants to add sorrow to the joy in your home shall sleep and never wakeup in the name of Jesus.

Home breakers assigned against your marriage shall be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus.

Environmental powers holding witchcraft meetings to scatter your home shall be scattered in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen X7.

Happy Weekend to All Families of this group .

God bless you.

Shalom.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S For more prayers like this, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS

22nd, MARCH, 2020.
-------------------------------------
The God of 24hour miracle shall manifest himself in your life today, in the name of Jesus.

This Sabbath God shall give you rest from all your troubles in the name of Jesus.

And You shall get to where God is taking you to, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Happy Sabbath.

God bless you.

SHALOM!

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S For more prayers like this, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2020
For those of us not going to church today, please let's "Church" with our family in our respective homes. And God shall see us through in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS

23RD, MARCH, 2020.
----------------------------------
Beloved, two things we undeniably need this season, are Divine Provision and Divine Immunity. Divine Provision to cater for our every needs, and Divine Immunity to stand against every sicknesses and diseases.

For this reason, Im deeply inspired to pray for you that; this new week shall be your week of Divine favour and uncommon testimonies in the name of Jesus.

God shall surprise you and it shall be like a dream. By the power in the blood of Jesus, he shall supply all your needs in terms of physical and spiritual welfare according to his riches in Christ Jesus in the name of Jesus.

To those in need divine healing, receive it by fire! Demons Masquerading themselves as viruses or any form of illness and that has been making you not to enjoy your health this season, shall come out and die permanently in the name of Jesus.

Ahh! I say the ALMIGHTY GOD that cures the incurable,repairs the irreparable, and does the impossible shall manifest his power in your life today in the name of Jesus.

I say this week whether you believe it or not, by the power of word of God, someone shall locate you and bless you in the name of Jesus.

And the blood of Jesus shall cover you and your family in the mighty name of Jesus.
Go and possess your possessions.
It is well with you and all that concerns you this week.

PART B.
O God have mercy on Nigeria and deliver her of this pestilence in the name of Jesus.

Africa hear the word of the Lord,you shall not be a refuse dump, and your virtues shall no more be stolen in the name of Jesus.

Father continue to allow the hand of those planning to take over the world through satanic means, meet them in destruction in the name of Jesus.

We shall scale through and overcome this season.

God bless us all.

Have a Blessed Week.

SHALOM.

P.S For more prayers like this, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS
-------------------------------------------
This morning; Thou power of lust, repeated mistakes, and addictive sins, hindering the move of God in your life, shall die forever in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
You shall not be a problem of yourself,
So shall it be, in Jesus name Amen.
SHALOM.

P.S For more prayers like this, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

This morning God shall give you a breakthrough that will make you forget all your sufferings in the name of Jesus.

He shall give you a miracle that shall make your enemies commit suicide in Jesus name.

Powers that has said only in their death shall you make it in life, shall die with immediate effect in the name of Jesus.

If you are not afraid and is ready to make it no matter what, I want you to shout a seven fold Amen!.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS

A the Lord lives, and His spirit is alive, this pestilence shall not swallow you and your families in the name of Jesus.

Let every sick and afflicted wherever they may be in the world receive Divine healing by the power in the blood of Jesus.

You and I shall not miss the Endtime flight to heaven in the name of Jesus.

Our souls shall at no condition be sold to the devil, and the Antichrist shall not meet us unrapturable in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen and Amen!.

God bless you.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
Those of you always seeing coffins, burial ceremonies, gatherings of people Mourning, digging of graves, accidents, strangulations , gunshot, cemeteries, mortuaries, dead people, seeing your spirit leave your body, floating on air, or any form of death activities in your dreams, that has been causing you to live in worry and fear; By the Authority in Christ Jesus, I pray for you---that every powers planning your burial ceremony while you are still alive, shall be buried for your sake in the name of Jesus!!!
They shall sleep and never wake up, they shall die the death they are planning for you, unrecoverable accidents shall befall those running errands for them, and those that has hired them against you shall be cut off and blotted out of the face of the earth in the name of Jesus.
And for anyone at all wishing death for you, the Lord shall make their ways dark and slippery, and their habitations desolate in the name of Jesus.
The angel of death shall visit your Egypt today, and by fire and by force your Pharaoh shall let you go in the mighty powerful awesome wonderworking highest name of Jesus. AMEN X12.
You shall no more be troubled, stagnated, or live in fear.
I release the spirit of God upon you and your household in Jesus name we pray , Amen.
Rejoice and be glad.
God has delivered you today!
Let your faith rise and Begin to sing praises to him.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2020
You shall soon receive calls informing you of those that has died for your sake in Jesus name.

Dont be surprised or act pitiful.

Make sure you didn't respond to those prayers in Fear or Unbelief. Because it was prophetically vomitted by the Holy Ghost. Just through this online encounter, God wants to deliver many this morning from the power of death and spiritual bondages. Dont look at how too easy to believe it may seem, but focus all your attention on Jesus the Author And Finisher Of Our Faith.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by heartbraker(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
Good Morning Prayers

(19, February, 2020)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beloved, Are you ready ?

Because just like that song "I'm getting ready- by tasha Cobbs"

I decree upon your life this morning, that you shall see something you have never seen that will change your life for good in the name of Jesus.

Today, An OVERFLOW of God's blessings are coming your way that shall affect every good areas of your life in the name of Jesus.

God shall do something new in your life, that eyes have not seen nor has any ears heard of and you shall testify in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you.

Have A Glorious day.

Shalom.

P.S : For more revival prayers like this, please feel free to join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
bros coronavirus don come, we will need ur prayer at yaba infectious hospital

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2020
heartbraker:
bros coronavirus don come, we will need ur prayer at yaba infectious hospital

They re already getting it.

How about you sir?
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.
(WEEKEND FAMILY EDITION)
----

Evil serpent hiding in person of human in your home and that is afflicting you with sepentine powers shall die in the name of Jesus.

Powers assigned to punish you for the sins of your parents shall run mad and die in the name of Jesus.

Strangers in your body, representing sickness, weariness, bad habits and works of the flesh. That is not making you to enjoy your home, shall be sent out and destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

God shall bring down Every wall of Jericho, placed before you and your family's breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

So shall it be.

It is well with us all.

In Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.

Have a Week full of rejoicing.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Hallelujah!!!
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

(SABBATH EDITION)

I declare that your way shall ephratha today in the name of Jesus.

The trap of the evil doers set for you, shall catch them unawares in the name of Jesus.

Every satanic spiritual Gates of territorial powers in your environment, incharge of holding people captives and stealing their virtues, shall be revealed and invaded in the name of Jesus.

You shall not go back to yesterday, you shall not compare your present to your past, and your latter end shall be great in the name of Jesus.

It is well with you, God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

As you crossover to a new month in this new week, afflictions shall not follow you in the name of Jesus.

The government and economy shall not determine your financial condition in the name of Jesus.

You shall prosper and render help where others has failed in the name of Jesus.

No matter how high the price rate of commodities may get, God shall engrace you to afford them, and if they get scarce He shall send them to you in the name of Jesus.

The angel of death shall Passover your household , it is well with you this week, and God bless you.

In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen.

Have A lovely Week.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

The Lord shall make you a blessing to your generation, you shall do what seemed impossible with man, your past shall not catch up with you, your mistakes shall not repeat itself, and the Egyptians you saw yesterday you shall see them no more in the name of Jesus.

When others are saying things are hard, it shall be easy for you, and when they are saying things are scarce it shall be in abundance for you in the name of Jesus.

Your story shall not be left untold. It shall be converted to glory, and you shall not die uncelebrated.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 1:45am On Apr 01, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

(NEW MONTH EDITION)

In Genesis 37:1-28, The brothers of Joseph thought they had buried his glory by selling him, and sending him off to a strange land. unknowing they had only been used by God to transport him(Joseph) to greatness.

Therefore I pray for you this morning, that whatever thing that has been done to you for evil, shall be converted to your testimonies, this month, in the name of Jesus.

You, that has been overdue for promotions but isn't getting any, I stand by the authority in Christ Jesus, receive your promotion, receive your promotion, receive your promotions in the name of Jesus!!!

I prophesy; That thing in your possession, that you received as a gift, but was programmed by your enemies to cause you problems, shall be exposed and destroyed by fire today in the name of Jesus.

This month, you shall not bury any of your loved ones, this global pandemic shall not come near you and your household, you shall not go to where will not favour you, your hands shall get every good thing it reaches for, your laughter shall be more than your sorrows, your surplus shall swallow up your famine, you shall be the one giving the most to people, and more than ever before, God shall use you to advertise his glory in the name of Jesus.

The light of your glory shall not go off, your star shall shine brighter and brightest, your long time battles shall be over and your miracles shall appear in Jesus name.

And by the unbreakable word of God, I decree and declare that this month, that just as it is for us at The Revival Hour Ministry; that it shall also be your month of "RISING" in the name of Jesus.

You, and everything pertaining to you, is hereby covered by the blood of Jesus.

In Jesus name, We pray, Amen X12.

HAVE A MARVELOUS DAY.

HAVE A GREAT MONTH.

GOD BLESS YOU.

SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:02am On Apr 01, 2020
By divine unction, in this month of rising, we shall rise above every limits in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

The mighty hand of God shall bring you out of every captivity, in the name of Jesus.

Every embargo prohibiting you from leaving your Egypt to the land of Canaan shall scatter today in the name of Jesus.

This morning, the favour of God will locate you and overwhelm you, The blessings of Joseph shall follow you, and the well of your inspirations shall never run dry in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus.

In Jesus Mighty Name, we have prayed, Amen.

Have a good day.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

Today, the Everlasting Father shall give you an everlasting joy in the name of Jesus.

Thou spirit of depression, frustration and suicidal spirit in your life, be casted out by fire in the name of Jesus.

I decree, no man shall not make you loose your salvation, money shall not make you leave Jesus, and your weaknesses shall not live to make you miss heaven in the name of Jesus.

God bless you, Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 6:01am On Apr 05, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS
(Weekend family edition)

The Good Shepherd Jesus Christ shall personally take it upon himself to watchover you and your household in Jesus name.

Wherever your names are being mentioned for evil, the holy ghost fire shall answer them in the name of Jesus.

The Lightening of God shall strike down every satanic mirror assigned against you and any members of your household in the name of Jesus.

Whether the devil likes it or not, your home shall not be broken, and God shall do great and mighty things through you'all in the name of Jesus.

God bless you.

Happy Weekend.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 6:02am On Apr 05, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS
(Sabbath edition)

This morning, the good Lord shall command His blessings upon your life in the name of Jesus.

Any spirit of fear, anxiety, and worry assigned to Robb you off your peace, joy, and creative mindset, die in the name of Jesus.

Powers taking your name and pictures from one witchdoctors to the other, in order to waste you shall be wasted in the name of Jesus.

Today and the week ahead, whether the Enemies likes it or not, your blessings shall locate you.

In Jesus Matchless Name we pray, Amen.

Have a Happy Sabbath.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS
(Fresh Oil Edition)

In order to perform better than yesterday, today; there'll always be a need for fresh Oil.

I pray for you this week, that as you have stepped into it, God shall anoint you with fresh Oil in the name of Jesus. Anointing of ease, anointing of favour, anointing of prosperity, and peace shall fall upon you in the name of Jesus.

Your oil shall never run dry, it shall neither be stolen nor wasted in the mighty name of Jesus.

By the anointing of the Holy Ghost, God shall empower you for excellence this week.

In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.

Happy New Week.

Enjoy!!!

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS
As a result of this pandemic, the world might be on lockdown now, but I pray for you that in this same season; your health shall not be on lockdown, your finances shall not be on lock down, heavens over your head shall not be on lock down, the light of your stars shall never shut down, and your destiny shall never be locked down in the name of Jesus.
You shall not beg for food during this quarantine period, problems that shall make you run Helter-skelter shall not locate you, and the grace of God shall see you and all your loved ones through in the name of Jesus.
You shall come out victorious for Christ has overcome the world.
In Jesus mighty name we decree, Amen x7.
Have a beautiful day.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

In the begining , the spirit of God moved upon the waters and there was a creation. A form out of the formless and light out of darkness.

So, I pray for you this morning, that the spirit of God shall come upon you and make out something good from whatever bad state that you are in , in the name of Jesus.

He shall break your problems and remould them into testimonies. and even in the midst of darkness, He shall call out light from heaven to lighten up your challenges in the name of Jesus.

The keeper of all keepers shall keep you this season, the great provider shall provide for all your needs, and the greatest physician shall heal every sicknesses/diseases/virus in Jesus name.

In Jesus name we have prayed, Amen.

Have a wonderful day.

God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

This morning, God shall put a song of victory in your mouth in the name of Jesus.

You shall listen to good news, and dance to joy in the name of Jesus.

That mountain that fear hasn't allowed you to confront, and that has been standing as an obstacle between you and your next level, shall be casted into the sea today in the name of Jesus.

You shall call upon God, He shall hear you, and your stubborn pursuers shall flee in the name of Jesus.

God shall use you to advertise his glory this year.

Men shall see you and praise God.

The Holy ghost shall overshadow that depression as a result of discomforting situations in your life in the name of Jesus.

For in Jesus Almighty Name we have prayed, Amen.

Have a happy day today.

God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

(WEEKEND EDITION)

As the week is coming to an end, everything the enemies might have stolen from you shall be restored back seven folds in the name of Jesus.

To the sisters, i decree your crown of marriage shall not be taken away from you in Jesus name.

To the students, As you have started well in your academics, you shall end better, those yet to gain admission receive it with ease, and those limited by finances I command heaven to rain blessings upon you and your family in the name of Jesus.

Your mouth shall not taste poisonous substances,

Your weakness shall not put you in trouble in the name of Jesus.

Those looking up to you in your family shall never get disappointed,

The light of God shall continue to shine in your life, and anything reducing it shall die forever in the name of Jesus. Amen X7.

Have a refreshing day.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Amen
Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

(FAMILY EDITION)

Powers that wants your home to scatter shall scatter in the name of Jesus.

Hatred of witchcraft assigned to bring you down shall back fire,

Properties of Satan in your house is nullified by the blood of Jesus,

Nothing and no one shall take your place in your marriage,

Destiny derailed children shall not prevail over your children,

Problems and Challenges shall not break your home,

And the holy spirit shall continue to dwell amongst you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Have a lovely weekend.

God bless us all.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

(SABBATH EDITION)

Tonight, God shall give you a fresh encounter,

He shall send you help from above,

He shall deliver you and honour you,

He shall comfort your distress,

And His Will shall overshadow you life in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

God bless you.

Have a Good night.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

(FRESH OIL EDITION)

Yesterdays oil is not enough for today, and old oil can not be used for new things, therefore:

In the name of Jesus, Let the anointing to rise up from where you have fallen, anointing to pickup from where you have left, and anointing to recharge from where you have been weakened, in any areas of your life, fall upon you in the name of Jesus.

You shall breakthrough and break forth,

I cancel any dreams not of God, that you have dreamt last night, and the night before, with the blood of Jesus,

And i command those other dreams that are good and divine, to be made manifest speedily in the name of Jesus,

This week is your week of favour,

Nobody shall drag it with you,

No power shall steal your blessings from you,

No demon shall infect it with sickness and diseases for you,

No ugly past shall show up to rubbish it for you,

Arrows that has entered into your life this past weekend for evil, shall backfire seven folds in the name of Jesus.

It is written ;".... thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over..." , by this unction, your head shall be divinely anointed, and your cup shall overflow,

Surely goodness and mercies shall follow you, all the days of your life.... Amen.

It is well with you,

Go and possess your possessions,

Increase, be fruitful, multiply, and dominate,

For in Jesus Precious name we have prayed, Amen! x12.

Thank you Jesus.

Have an awesome day, and a divine week.

God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Prayers : May The Lord Make His Face To Shine Upon You by MFMRevivalist: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
GOOD MORNING PRAYERS.

The bible says, "rejoice and be glad, for the set time to favour Zion has come...."

Thus, by that same divine unction upon God's Word this morning, I decree that so shall it be for you and your family in the name of Jesus.

Whether or not this lockdown tarries, your miracles shall no more tarry,

God shall arise, and make your Testimony a Holy Pandemic,

I want you to raise up your right hand and make this declaration out loud (7times) " THIS SEASON, MY STORY MUST CHANGE TO GLORY." In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

Glory be to the name of the Lord.

No evil shall come near your dwelling place.

Go and excel.

In Jesus name we have prayed , Amen X3. Hallelujah!!!

God bless you.

Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preachers And Pastors Receiving Monthly Salary For Preaching The Gospel. / Why Is Pope Francis Displaying Satan's Horns??? / Actual Date Of Ileya Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.