Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (133798 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by bizzibodi(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
if you want to Cary tiles 60by60, 120ctns which is only DYNA can carry such quantity from deidei to utako, you won't pay less than 15k. Go and ask.
I garrit.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by emmaodet: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
OnyeOgboni:
Then you will be rubbing shoulders with herdsmen?No thanks.

Whatever rocks our boat.
Every aboki to his kettle.
The sky is big enough for all birds to fly.
Check other businesses sir

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by bizzibodi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
if you want to Cary tiles 60by60, 120ctns which is only DYNA can carry such quantity from deidei to utako, you won't pay less than 15k. Go and ask.
If only u drive yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by emmaodet: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Aurora1:
[quote author=emmaodet

I have actually been thinking of this business. At what time of the year did you start? I was thinking of waiting till July or thereabout.

Started this January sir but i have friends who have been in this business for sometime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EliteDude(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
millhouse:
can I have your contact info pls with regards to this

I sent you a mail. You should reply or PM me. Thqnks.

I will help with the little experience i have, I am not an all in all authority in the gqme

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by homealone00: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
EliteDude:
Then let me offer my 2cents.
Start a poultry business. (LAYERS).
At first you will need assistance from a faithfful and trust worthy manager.
With time, when the business picks, you can expand and even resign your day job.

It will take about 5-7 months before you start getting your return though.
Let me add this, as with any business, its not a bed of roses, but it is a very good business.

Start small, if you are interested, i could offer you help with cost and start up analysis, with my little 5 years experience.

Cheers!!!
pls I would love to talk to you also pls WhatsApp me 07066
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by shogsman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fhemmmy:

With bans all over the place on bikes and Napep, don't you think this will be a polluted business soon?
I'm not in Lagos,there is no ban on any okada here and the business will only get better I realized more than almost 2 million within 7 months and it'll only get better from there,I have only 4 bikes at the moment and hoping to add 6 very soon,that will more than double my earnings and I could be looking at close to a million monthly.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by emmaodet: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
yemifez:

Bro, I fit send you a dm

Sure
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Olayetan(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
emmaodet:

Between 8-12 months depending on the specie

Lets say a year max and you get 150k from a cow you bought for 50k then graze it for a year for 27k

50k + 27k =77k

150k - 77k =73k

Imagine someone buying 100 cows
5m
Graze all for 2.7m
Then sell off all for 15m
You will be having 7.3m yearly as net profit.
That's business but the crisis over this herdsmen of a thing is discouraging

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
dsurest:
I'm in Abuja too and planning to start a car wash business but my problem is capital, I already bought a pressure wash

With 1m you can open two cash washes in two busy locations.

Each will give you nothing less than 10k daily

Pressure wash is how much?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EliteDude(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
lavenjcrown:
people don't invest on a particular business for a long term profit, instead you expand your investment. you can still go into the Bet9ja business for the mean time, at least you would have see some profit before its phase off and at that process, you would have come with some business ideal to invest into. my perception tho.
on my own advise, with your question, probably you go into food or transportation business that's if you will be able to do that.

No body goes into business for long term....common bro?

Ok, here's my take, if you are around age 30 like me, i can tell you of 5 companies that are PLC (traded on the NSE),
I dont think this guys are in busines for a short term.
Nestle Plc, makers of yourMAGGI, MILO...ETC, bro i have been consuming their product since i was a baby, now am almost 30. Damn. Is that not long term.....thats my kinder mindset when i say long term...

May be we see things differently.
Please dont misunderstand me, just want to kmow your thoughts

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by emmaodet: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
iLegendd:

I like this cow business and I may go into it. There is one thing I'll tell you. If you give me that 50k, I'll turn it to millions in a year online.

I'll use that money and hire a ghostwriter to write a book for me on a topic people are constantly buying and publish it online for the entire world to buy and read. This is a golden business most Nigerians don't know too much about yet.

No single day on earth passes by without me making at least 10k — 100k+ while I sleep just by doing nothing. I do the work once, I make money forever.

Yesterday was a bad day, so in one of my accounts, I made only 14k — which is £30 with 1 book. See picture below.

My other accounts made different amounts. All these money were made while I was sleeping and when I get to 101 years and gone, my children will keep making money from these books — they are permanent intellectual properties that will generate passive income from generation to generation.

Another man would take this 50k and make more than me. The reason I replied you is to let the OP know that he has two choices

1. Making permanent money online for the rest of his life and many more generations to come while sleeping
2. Making money offline while either working or supervising it every single day at the detriment of his time or making that money offline without being around, but he won't be getting as much profit as he would've gotten if it were an online business like the one I mentioned above

Note: to anyone who is interested in the book business, there is no need to send me a PM or a WhatsApp message — all you need are on Google or YouTube for free.

Digital money is the way. Interested people can get info for free online on how to go about it or get a mentor who has worked the work. Sadly, I don't offer any coaching, teaching, tips-giving, or mentorship at the moment.

After succeeding in digital money, withdraw and invest offline, especially in Real Estate or other lucrative businesses like the one you suggested or others talked about.

All the best.

Hello bro, thanks for sharing your ideas. I am also one of your keen followers and you are right, digital money is the Goldmine and it all depends on our interest has humans.
I am also tilting towards it this year albeit E-mail Listing for a start.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EliteDude(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
homealone00:
pls I would love to talk to you also pls WhatsApp me

I will messge you . But delete your contact. I have copied it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by cooltola(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
transport

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by shogsman(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
DukeNija:

You didn’t expatiate on the business model. Logistics or hire purchase? I’m interested
It doesn't really require too much panache.I reached out to young boys in the neighborhood that are hardworking, pitched them my idea and that was it,bikers makes a lot over here ,they charge as much 1k for some locations, I got 4 bikes,drew up some contract with the boys, registered with their local union and they got to work, each one of them deliver 2500 daily,that's 10k daily, 70k per week.and this boys are so hardworking they make a lot cos they work like horses,some of them even pay me upfront, like they pay for the whole week at once,
I'm getting more bikes soon, the only thing delaying me is because I'm looking for intelligent drivers,I am sceptical with the kind of people that work for me.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by adeiza4u(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
wadijoo:
Guy, go and learn computer training just for a month. how to do typing, scaning, internet, Email, Printing, Online Registration of NYSC, NECO, WAEC, JAMB etc.

My guy for ABUJA there, FCT, i doubt it if you don't make at least 10k per day if you can get a good place where crowd dey.

Afterall, after getting shop, the machines won't cost you more than 500k with [Generator, UPS (2 are enough), Computers (just 4 laptops enough), 3-in-1 printer Black & White (Scanning, Printing & Photocopier). and Coloured Printer (3-in-1 too)]

There is no business like INTERNET BUSINESS nowadays...... dont doubt me.

etc.
In case of any consultation... whatsapp me on 08183014807
Bro, I'll sure contact you for advice on this please. This is the type of business I like to start with once I'm through with service next year.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EliteDude(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ikechukwuezeh94:
haven't you heard of virtual games,de killer of men.no matter how advanced technology is,so far we are still in naija there will always be stupid people to patronize your biz.

I always end most of my comments with "please dont misunderstand me"

You used a word that is degrading bro, i appreciate your comment and your opinion..
There would always be customers ooooooooooooo.
Lets communicte online as if we are both communicating face to face in the market.
One love ( in the voice of 2baba)

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Xclusiveme: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
I invested one million naira in a fixed deposit account. My yearly income is 120k. Every year i renew it and this is my fourth year now having acquired 480k plus my 1M still intact. The money is small though but its something for people that have money to spare

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by spyglaxx: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
thesicilian:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
You can't expect people to give what they don't have, that's the gospel truth.

See ehn you cannot pass your PHD or M.sc certificate to your child.The tile supplier will successfully train his children in the business.

The 21st century is not certificate compliant.That guy that started supplying tiles for people today will accrue gigabits of experience and will build a tile factory tmao with ease .M.sc holders will then come and apply.

34 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by homealone00: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
EliteDude:

I will messge you . But delete your contact. I have copied it
thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EliteDude(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

nice thoughts. I told someone this yesterday.

Twale to you too
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EliteDude(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
frankdre:
bet9ja biz is Like cybercafe biz in those days, now with easy access to internet and smart phones, that biz went into extinction.

Hahaha....wow, 2010 when i opened my first email address in a cafe, back then, 100 naira = one hour gime in the cafe....wow
So mqny businesses would still go extinct baba. You are in spirit. Cyber cafes are nkw history o

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by emmaodet: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Olayetan:

Lets say a year max and you get 150k from a cow you bought for 50k then graze it for a year for 27k

50k + 27k =77k

150k - 77k =73k

Imagine someone buying 100 cows
5m
Graze all for 2.7m
Then sell off all for 15m
You will be having 7.3m yearly as net profit.
That's business but the crisis over this herdsmen of a thing is discouraging

Stop bro. Don't let your head start spinning with huge profit.
What you just did is paper business/theory.
In practical, i don't think such scenario will play out like that.
Factor in Mortality, out of 100 cows you may lose 2-4 depending to sickness/diseases etc
But from my observation, the major problem is the Human Factor - with 100 cows, you can decide to Kiss your Cows Goodbye or Maybe they put you under the ground Cold.
Remember - Risk management is Very important in Business.
Better to spread 30 cows among 10 herdsmen by giving 3 cows per herder or you Ranch.
By ranching, then you can do your 100 cows with rest of mind but mind you, you profit will deep heavily.
At the end of the day, you may end up making 30-40k per cow when you factor in employees wages, feeding of cows etc
The reason why cow grazing is very profitable and very slim to run at loss is the Cost of Feeding.
Imagine mr A and B decides to buy 10 broiler chicken to raise for xmas.
While Mr A caged and feeds them, Mr B drops them on street to eat anything they see.
At the end of the day, mr B will make more profit because he didn't buy any feed.
Feeding or cost of major raw material is the Number 1 reason why major businesses either fold up or struggles - is it Poultry feeding that farmers complain regularly about or the cost of wheat to make breads by bakers, the complain keeps going on and on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by EliteDude(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
sassysure:

Depending on where he lives, it's not all residential areas that u can do poultry farming.
Landlords association will tell you that.
Which brings me to my concern.
He will probably start his poultry biz far from where he resides.
Who will be managing it for him without stories that touch?
He already is a very busy man. The only days he got to rest, he is busy chasing money.

It's not how hard u work that gives you money but how smart u are.

Yea, you cant do that kinder business in a residential area, but even at that , its possible, even giant corporations have challenges, everyday. Thats his challenge.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by spyglaxx: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
but what I just posted was true, you have to change your orientation because of society you find yourself, I read mechanical engineering in polytechnic, I also graduated from department of chemistry University of maiduguri 13yrs ago, I've worked in several places before I venture into business, my mission is to establish advance automobile mechanical engineering workshop but I don't have resources to do that, for me to survive in a society like Nigeria, I have to start somewhere, no government is coming to help me but when I prove to government I can work hard, now I can access BOI loan without collateral, just turn over on my statement of account. If you are privileged to come from wealthy home, note that not everyone have such opportunity.

Don't mind them.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by steppin: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
vikstandon:
All these boys using this platform to beg money... I for like give una money; but the problem is that having seen how unorganized you appear, if out of my benevolence I give u 500k each... You would waste it and waste ur life; and come back to call me RITUALIST!!
500k?

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
That is not true. If she purchase a land in a very strategic location within a short period of time and she resell the Land. The land will have appreciated to 30-70% increase. Moreover she can also invest with real estate company for like 6-12 months and I'm sure her returns on investment will have increase to 30-50% as well.

xrayj:

Real estate will not bring daily returns & moreover his capital is small for real estate

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by my2chains(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
I have different ideas for you op,

share the 1m into 5 places,

1). try invest 200k on cucumber farming and in 2-3 months you will make profits,

also make sure you buy hybrid seeds,

if you dont have the time try meet an expert trusted cucumber farmer and partner with him
try check agricultural threads here in nairaland

2), invest 200-300k on bet9ja agent shop

3). With 200k do try and get a little plot of land and practice vertical sack bag farming of pepper and tomatoes,

trust me this one itself is a goldmine if you can set it up properly,

a basket of tomatoes and pepper is from 4k upwards and you can get many baskets per harvest.

4). With 400k you can split the money to different places,

maybe invest on foodstuff business,

eatery
barbing shop
bike business
buy shares from the bank
start a mini pharmacy shop
buy goats and rear,
open a gym house

try pick the ones the money can really start,

the reason is because i have read its not really good to put all your eggs in one basket,

so split them up and invest so to avoid stories that touch,

but to me the best and one of the guaranteed way that can really make you much profits is really agriculture because people must eat,

buhari make everything hard for us but still yet people must eat

cheers!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by SoftChordz: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
EliteDude:
Then let me offer my 2cents.
Start a poultry business. (LAYERS).
At first you will need assistance from a faithfful and trust worthy manager.
With time, when the business picks, you can expand and even resign your day job.

It will take about 5-7 months before you start getting your return though.
Let me add this, as with any business, its not a bed of roses, but it is a very good business.

Start small, if you are interested, i could offer you help with cost and start up analysis, with my little 5 years experience.

Cheers!!!
Please I will so appreciate it if you will and me this information. please send it to me through softchordz@ gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by emmaodet: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Your ROI has few holes in it, don't you think?
Do you buy any medication at all or pay for fattening?
You bought the cow at the rate of 50K and you paid 26,000 Naira for rearing per year and you sell same cow at 150K naira, but wont that depends on the season and demand as well as supply when you are selling it?
Some of the risk you mentioned up there are really a lot of risk, especially if the herdsmen are one of those Fulani that grazes on people's farm

While i think you have a great business idea, i think you will do better with such if you actually have your own animal husbandry business, buy like an acre of land in agric zone, won't cost you much.
But like i said, i like your idea . . .And you can even add some other types of animals to the cow
I don't pay for fattening, about drugs - it is only when they are sick which is not common but those guys know the injection to give.
Most times #1,000 or #1,500 injections especially snake bites.
Demand is there all year round by butchers or slaughter houses or parties.
Why i like the business is because it is very liquid - tell them to sell a cow in the morning and before evening your account will be credited provided you are not too tightfisted.
Yes bro, ranching is safer with more rest of mind so does the small profit margin due to feeding and salaries

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by oyeezah(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
seemegold:

Abeokuta adire market is the best.just google for more information.
thank u
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Acehart: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
tjslow:
Share more info

Many people regard it as a poor man’s business but it really isn’t if 5k daily is the target of the OP.

They have a strong union here in Lagos which means that their charges can change overnight and there is nothing anyone can do.

Tire gauge-200
Patching-500
Home service-500 plus other charges.

I’ll leave out other charges like wheel balancing because not all of them offer that service.

On a busy but favorable location in Lagos, a vulcanizer can get an average of 12 cars per day.

For just piece of equipment not more than 40k, the return on investment is quite huge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.