Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (133793 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Bamz(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I invested one million naira in a fixed deposit account. My yearly income is 120k. Every year i renew it and this is my fourth year now having acquired 480k plus my 1M still intact. The money is small though but its something for people that have money to spare

Hi, that's 12% P.A. I'd like to know the bank you use and if the rates have plunged.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Thekeeper(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
empire02:

Mine 400k monthly...
It's depends on location shaa.... still betking....
how much did it cost you to setup everything plus rent, please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Yoliyoli: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Don't ever make the mistake of playing bet9ja with what you can't afford to loose. The risks associated with betting is very very high I have played under 2.5 goals first half with 5k after carefully analysing my games. And guesswhat? I had 2 good loosing streaks This is just 1.04 odds vs 7.50 odds. I even tried playing favourite double chance first half for my rollover. And after 3 wins I got the greatest shock a table topping team was down 2 goals in just 14 minutes of play.,p
?
I would recommend learning digital marketing on udemy . Or better still look for profitable pamm account traders on alpari and spread $50 each on the traders compound for a year or 2 see how things unfold.
Pls am interested in alpari,,pls more details 07039631600
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by monchazfarms: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Please where can I buy Micra cars in large quantity?
Mateen1000:

Buy 2 Micra Cab in Ibadan
They deliver 3-4k daily
Some drivers prefer to deliver weekly which is like 25k, which will even pay you cos it will be more convenient and accountable, Just dat I think the agreement about this Micra thing is that, after a year of Stable and Steady delivery, the cab will be his own (By that time sef, U would have made x3 of the price u bought it, he would even maintain it very well since he knows it will be his own later) NOTE:Any faults with the cab will be his problem and it wont affect ur delivery at all for that 1 year.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Firstsonkingkin:
I have followed this blog for year now, but this is my first comment so far because I believe being ghost member while people need an idea to stand upon wouldn't help me in future...

On this 1 million... I will suggest two business for you

1. agriculture, note! Not poultry, you can start up agricultural business like pepper and plantain with 1 acres of land and make double of that 1 million in just 3 to 5 months . But your location being Abuja, this may be kind of stressful for you because I am into it running from Lagos down to ibadan where I have a farm, I know the stress in it

2. You can as well like me start up London use phone with or without experience, note! Not as a retailer who go for a shop, but as a distributor, come to think of it... Samsung Galaxy S8+ London use is sold at around 70k-90k here in Nigeria depending your location while as the price as an importer/distributor you will be getting it as low as 35k-50k from abroad depending on your own source and would be making at least 10k gain from each you sell to retailers here in Nigeria... This one for someone who is engaged already is better than farm..

In any of it that draw your attention, please feel free to contact me through my email agbamskings@gmail.com
I would help as much as I can

Hello, I just sent you a mail. I am interested in the wholesale of second hand phones.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by empire02: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Thekeeper:
how much did it cost you to setup everything plus rent, please.
250k. .
Although everything depends on location ...
Some location can take 300-350 .
Depending people you're competing with..
Some may take 150.200k
Still depends on location
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by eamodu(m): 12:40am On Mar 10, 2020
empire02:

250k. .
Although everything depends on location ...
Some location can take 300-350 .
Depending people you're competing with..
Some may take 150.200k
Still depends on location
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Ifebaby16(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2020
I have ideas for you only if you'd be humble enough to call me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by eventsmallchops: 7:17am On Mar 10, 2020
zibah1:

Saw the pics of wigs you put up as made by your wife. I'm interested. Do u have a whatsapp number?

yes I do, are you still interested? I'm in Lagos now though but we can deliver anywhere using a decent transportation company, there is one fine one she just finished making and if you are in Lagos, that make it easier.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by eventsmallchops: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2020
ogmask:

Planing to open a car wash in portharcourt. I will very much need your advise and guidance. Please hola if you don't mind or drop your contact for me to call you

sorry for the late response, are you still in need of my advice? I will be glad to provide that free.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ogmask: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2020
eventsmallchops:

sorry for the late response, are you still in need of my advice? I will be glad to provide that free.

Good morning brother,

Yes i will very much need your advice brother. Need to know a couple of things going forward.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by empire02: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
eamodu:
Can you please pen down steps on how to open one and what will be needed? Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by eamodu(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Chazblagos(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Kowope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by BOLogistics: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by zibah1: 2:44am On Mar 11, 2020
eventsmallchops:

yes I do, are you still interested? I'm in Lagos now though but we can deliver anywhere using a decent transportation company, there is one fine one she just finished making and if you are in Lagos, that make it easier.

So how can you be contacted? I'm not in Lagos though.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by eventsmallchops: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2020
zibah1:

So how can you be contacted? I'm not in Lagos though.
my email address is just below, let me know when you have seen it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by abraolas1: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
ifiokbenzy:
If you're in a location like Uyo, get a brand new tricycle and make #2,500 a day. I prefer giving out on hired purchase like #1Mil over a period of one year 9 month. By so doing you've empowered the rider and made some more money

currently in uyo ....i hope u can share some ideas with me ....i will be glad if u can looking forward to hear from you ....

thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by abraolas1: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I invested one million naira in a fixed deposit account. My yearly income is 120k. Every year i renew it and this is my fourth year now having acquired 480k plus my 1M still intact. The money is small though but its something for people that have money to spare

I really need help with Fixed deposit ...if i may ask which bank are you making use of ??

Any help on how to go about this will be appreciated

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Godmother(f): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Domain flipping and you dont even need up to one tenth of that amount to start.

Check my signature on how you can start

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Thekeeper(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Chazblagos:
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Kowope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
what's the weekly returns and total package to be paid if the bus is worth 900k?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by webme(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2020
STDisReal:
Hello guys, Please i need a business that I can start with 1 million naira and it will be fetching me between 5 - 10k daily.
I will like if it meets the following specifications
Type of business: Offline
Less supervision: I have a stressful 9 - 5 work
Easy accountability
Location - Abuja

Why you prefer stress free business... Why not start with Mini eCommerce... Just set up two mini pages for two hot selling products... You don't need to go anywhere, set up your ad and contact some logistic. Once you received order, call them to come and pick up and they deliver.

10k is not money as you can be making minimum of 5 sales a day and a profits of over 4k per each.

Why not consider that? Am sure is the best.... Is both Online and Offline...

If you want complete Online then Affiliate is the best.... First start with one hot in demand product to sell with good commission. Just two sales in a day can fetch you over $50 depends on the products

And I think you should think of that Affiliate as naira is dropping against Dollars seriously. Earning in Dollars will be the perfect step

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by mekuscato: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Deneistein:
Bro, bet9ja biz is a good shot,. If u are in anambra state, or needs a bet9ja shop in anambra , pls kindly contact me , I have bet shops for sale, 08101671907..
Which town in Anambra is the shop located?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Chazblagos(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thekeeper:
what's the weekly returns and total package to be paid if the bus is worth 900k?

Weekly payment is 30k..
You're the one to decide how much to give it out.. Call or WhatsApp me anytime.
WhatsApp 08030720234
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by RAFTmedia: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Barbing business is good. If you would like to have a better insight into that, kindly contact me on : 08063671907, transcutmhs@gmail.com or afeeztope5@gmail.com.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by completey(f): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
IF YOU ARE NOT INTO PERFUME OIL BUSINESS YOU ARE ON A LONG THING

OIL BUSINESS WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BUSINESS FORGET ABOUT THE TYPE OF OIL.

if you are interested in Dubai perfume oil.
Whatsapp me at the number on my signature.

Note we are buying directly from dubai
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by kindlyheart: 4:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Mystic216:
Start an electrical business and thank me later bro
your location is very okay for electrical business.
opinion though

I want to venture into electrical business. are you in the business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Chazblagos(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2020
I still need the seven seater mini bus ..
Call me..

Or WhatsApp 08030720234
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ademolajubril: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Learn a skill that high in demand and offer the service to public....I make steady money doing simple task online from the comfort of my home with withdrawal proof...

Interested fellow should check my profile to get started...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.