Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (133922 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Praktikals(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omihanifa:

Open a BET9JA SHOP you will even be making more than 5-10k every day

If the location is favourable you can be making sales of 50k everyday and at the end of the week you commission fit be like 50k
You are wrong sir. I doubt if bet companies pay upto 7% of gross sales to betshop owners as commision

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Asnafsaeed(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
I have been thinking along this line of thought regarding a business I'm willing to venture into, but I don't have an in-depth knowledge of it.. can you elaborate more on the type of chicken needed for good profit, number of chicken needed, budget, medical, disease etc
EliteDude:
Then let me offer my 2cents.
Start a poultry business. (LAYERS).
At first you will need assistance from a faithfful and trust worthy manager.
With time, when the business picks, you can expand and even resign your day job.

It will take about 5-7 months before you start getting your return though.
Let me add this, as with any business, its not a bed of roses, but it is a very good business.

Start small, if you are interested, i could offer you help with cost and start up analysis, with my little 5 years experience.

Cheers!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Asnafsaeed(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
I have been thinking along this line of thought regarding a business I'm willing to venture into, but I don't have an in-depth knowledge of it.. can you elaborate more on the type of chicken needed for good profit, number of chicken needed, budget, medical, disease etc

I already have land
EliteDude:
With time, when the business picks, you can expand and even resign your day job.

Let me add this, as with any business, its not a bed of roses, but it is a very good business.

Start small, if you are interested, i could offer you help with cost and start up analysis, with my little 5 years experience.

Cheers!!!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Go to remote area where you have enough people living there and start POS withdrawal cash and other
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by alexvic12: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
shogsman:
Buy 4 bikes and make 8-10k per day ,one of the Best decisions I've ever made.made my money back in less than 6months by absolutely doing nothing.
By God's grace I'm getting 6 more very soon.

Sorry, location (state)?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by jclassiq(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mateen1000:

Buy 2 Micra Cab in Ibadan
They deliver 3-4k daily
Some drivers prefer to deliver weekly which is like 25k, which will even pay you cos it will be more convenient and accountable, Just dat I think the agreement about this Micra thing is that, after a year of Stable and Steady delivery, the cab will be his own (By that time sef, U would have made x3 of the price u bought it, he would even maintain it very well since he knows it will be his own later) NOTE:Any faults with the cab will be his problem and it wont affect ur delivery at all for that 1 year.

Pls I need to contact you on this. Classiq87@gmail.com or you can drop yours as well. Thank you bro.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Flames000(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
bizzibodi:

Which kind goods u will move twice with in town & make #20k?
Deadbody

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Viktom(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
poultry is good oh, I am into poultry too but it doesn't yield daily benefits. and since you want a business with daily returns I will suggest you start a processing company, I mean process live birds into frozen chicken. you can contact on 08133933149 or fringis2020@gmail.com for more tips.

success in your hustle bro

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by millhouse: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
EliteDude:

Cheers!!!
can I have your contact info pls with regards to this
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Edisonjoe(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Get a taxi and start a Transportation business.
With 700-800k U can afford one. Use the remaining 200k to effect registration and installation of tracker. You don't need to rent a shop. With tracker installed u monitor movement at the comfort of your palms and ur daily or weekly return of 5k/or 30-40k is certain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
alignacademy:
Threads like these usually trigger LOTS of brilliant ideas.

At times I wonder how the OP finally makes up his mind on what to do

Because at the end of the day, EXECUTION is what really counts

All the best

I'm actually following this thread because I'm thinking of starting a business too. Saved like 10m with my wife and we're seriously thinking of a viable business to at least put some money into

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Olameen1713: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Six Sigma Trade.
They are into forex trading.
You will get 4% interest per week for 52weeks including other bonuses.
Let me know if you are interested.
They are very very legit.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Mateen1000: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
jclassiq:

Pls I need to contact you on this. Classiq87@gmail.com or you can drop yours as well. Thank you bro.
Olaoluwaabdulmatin@gmail.com
But I’m more active on WhatsApp 09076001601
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by OluwasureGig: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.
how can I learn to drive? let me be your apprentice sir
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by tjslow(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Share more info
Acehart:
Vulcanizer business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Ofemmanu1: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Appslayer:
something that is simple , start a mobile banking shop using Opay POS. Highly profitable
Pls tell me more..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i wouldn't suggest that, individual destiny defer, but I risk this and I made it,
U are very honest.
I applaud that.

And this is the problem.

A side business that will not take much of his time is what he need.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by yYot: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.

Lies!
What course did you study and where did you graduated from! They keep advising people to abandon their brain and training for agbero, driving kabukabu or uber job! Please leave low skill endavours! How are we going to ever develop for Christ sake if these are the only thing we could come up with!
How about entrepreneurship in STEM! How about solving myriads of problems we have in Nigeria with science and even make science as a community hobbies and recreation!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by alizma: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
dcosmosboy:
How far buddy we need talk on this mobile phone biz. Thanks

Drop your contact, I will chat you up
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by dsurest(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Systrom:
broda, apart from pressure wash and space for the car wash, what other things are required to startup this business ?

Get a very nice location, source of water, car port if you can afford it and you're good to go on a small scale.

I'm thinking of a mobile car wash which will be lucrative in big cities like Lagos and Abuja but capital is a bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ridbell01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
STDisReal:
Hello guys, Please i need a business that I can start with 1 million naira and it will be fetching me between 5 - 10k daily.
I will like if it meets the following specifications
Type of business: Offline
Less supervision: I have a stressful 9 - 5 work
Easy accountability
Location - Abuja
guy please you mean you want to make 5k or more after 4 or 5 months of investment?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
emmaodet:
Because of your time limit and stress free business idea, i will share mine with you.
Look for fulanis rearing cows in abuja, meet their leader to recommend a good herdsman to you and then invest in the cow business.
Very quiet, highly profitable and No stress Passive Income.
Break down -
I bought 1 cow for 50k as seen in the picture.
Grazing for a year and you sell for 150k minimum. That is 200% ROI in a year. Cool cash and you can keep your job.
If you want to invest in the males alone, then you will need to pay them #500 per week for each cow for grazing them.
If with females, you can make a deal not to pay them but you get the first baby the first year while they take the second baby the following year.
Advantages - highly profitable, no stress
Disadvantage - mortality or death of cow can cause loss but not common.
Theft.
Human factor like disappearing with your cows.
If cows too many in one person's hand, like most humans may plan to kill you and take over.
That is why you need to meet their seriki to recommend good guys to you and also be their shorty.
Shalom

I like this cow business and I may go into it. There is one thing I'll tell you. If you give me that 50k, I'll turn it to millions in a year online.

I'll use that money and hire a ghostwriter to write a book for me on a topic people are constantly buying and publish it online for the entire world to buy and read. This is a golden business most Nigerians don't know too much about yet.

No single day on earth passes by without me making at least 10k — 100k+ while I sleep just by doing nothing. I do the work once, I make money forever.

Yesterday was a bad day, so in one of my accounts, I made only 14k — which is £30 with 1 book. See picture below.

My other accounts made different amounts. All these money were made while I was sleeping and when I get to 101 years and gone, my children will keep making money from these books — they are permanent intellectual properties that will generate passive income from generation to generation.

Another man would take this 50k and make more than me. The reason I replied you is to let the OP know that he has two choices

1. Making permanent money online for the rest of his life and many more generations to come while sleeping
2. Making money offline while either working or supervising it every single day at the detriment of his time or making that money offline without being around, but he won't be getting as much profit as he would've gotten if it were an online business like the one I mentioned above

Note: to anyone who is interested in the book business, there is no need to send me a PM or a WhatsApp message — all you need are on Google or YouTube for free.

Digital money is the way. Interested people can get info for free online on how to go about it or get a mentor who has worked the work. Sadly, I don't offer any coaching, teaching, tips-giving, or mentorship at the moment.

After succeeding in digital money, withdraw and invest offline, especially in Real Estate or other lucrative businesses like the one you suggested or others talked about.

All the best.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by alizma: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chidimercy:

Please sir I need your email.
Drop your contact and I will chat you up
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by MiztaFabuloz(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
newwise:
car wash bro and wheel alliagment bros show some luv here 0149968309 gtbank god bless any of the venture u chose am am raisingmoney for laptop

This is a very good idea and very profitable business as well. You just wrote it like its nothing but this is a very booming business. I have a friend raking in big cash from this.
He does car wash with a little bar where people can chill, watch football or movies while waiting and buy drinks. Then he has a little section that does only car servicing and wheel alliagment.

Really cool cash flowing everyday.
Imagine washing 10-20 cars everyday. Then sell some drinks for people who come to wash cars with friends or girlfriend or family. Imagine 5-10 people coming for car servicing or wheel alliagment daily.

With 1million everything is good to go aside money for a good location.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by OLAJADON: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
STDisReal:
Hello guys, Please i need a business that I can start with 1 million naira and it will be fetching me between 5 - 10k daily.
Easy accountability
Location - Abuja
how about u go into forex trading, with as low as #20k or even #50k depending on ur choice or better still buy company stock and sell later.
both are massive profit and less stress to 9-6 jobs.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Ofemmanu1: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
OP do this... You don't even need up to the 1M to start well
I am interested, pls put me thru abeg?
My woman is just sitting at home doing nothing.
I think I can engage her with this POS thing right In our Area.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by coache(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Why not consider catfish business? Learn the basics and start. some of its advantages includes:
1. Little or no attention is required especially if your farm is located in a secured place.
2. If a good drainage system is available, you can change the water every two days very early in the morning and feed them before going to work and you feed them in the evening when you return.
3. You can use mobile ponds which are durable and quite affordable.
4. They have low mortality rate and market is readily available.
5. With the right seed, care and feeding, you can harvest every four months.

The only BUT is that you won't be getting 5-10k daily.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Restructure9ja(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
STDisReal:
Easy accountability
Location - Abuja

Printing business.... everything u need to know. WhatsApp 09028778072
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by propsvilla3: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bro let me tell you the truth
Invest that money on Transport Business
You will make close to 15k per day
That is the only business where you can start earning instantly
As long as people move from one place to another
Transport business is highly lucrative

12 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by merits(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
STDisReal:
Easy accountability
Location - Abuja

Go to real estate buying of land resell back.land appreciate so quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.