Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

“I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says (445 Views)

There Is No Power In The Bible It Just A History Book. Politician Osofo Abasom / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by Anjollyzlov(f): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

“I hide to read the Bible & It brings me Peace” - Muslim Girl says

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/i-hide-to-read-the-bible-it-brings-me-peace-muslim-girl-says/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by emeijeh(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Glory!
Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by Hypnotise: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020
The bible gives peace and comfort to the soul.
Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Heaven have one new follower
Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by scoundrel(f): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Yep, it’s a very interesting storybook. I learned long ago to avoid threads of this such, my activities in them only feed trolls.

1 Like

Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
May her eyes be open to behold the glory of God through Jesus the Lord and Saviour. Amen
Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by sholay2011(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Glory to God! That's the power of the Word.

The Word is living, quick and powerful, sharper than ANY two-edged sword; rightly dividing the asunder of the soul and spirit, joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. smiley
Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by sulasa07(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Anjollyzlov:

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/i-hide-to-read-the-bible-it-brings-me-peace-muslim-girl-says/
I'm sure she hasn't read the part where god commanded Israelites to smash their enemies babies unto the rock or Moses being commanded to take virgin girls as sex slaves grin grin or the part where Jesus and his disciples raided someone else's corn field or where Jesus cursed a fig tree coz he was hungry

1 Like

Re: “I Hide To Read The Bible & It Brings Me Peace” - Muslim Girl Says by sulasa07(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Anjollyzlov:

And why the hiding

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Bible Verses About Muhammad? / 30+ Ramadan Quotes, Messages, Wishes, Prayers And Images For Your Loved Ones / Rhythm: Dance To The Rhythm Of God's Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.