Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) (4307 Views)

Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Bobrisky Reveals The Usefulness Of Taking Sperm (photos) / Bobrisky Reveals The Usefulness Of Taking Sperm [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2020
I have been looking for the actual usefulness of this pocket in Jean trousers. I've had a lot of jeans but have never used it for anything.

Maybe if I know the use, I can start using it.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/who-knows-usefulness-of-this-pocket-in.html

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2020
See More Here>>>
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Well, today, it doesn't really serve a purpose, but it used to in the late 1800s. The small pocket is actually called a watch pocket because it was originally intended as a safe place for men to store their pocket watches. It dates back to Levi's first ever pair of jeans, which hit the market in 1879.

Now you know....oya goan do ur house chores grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Elton02(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
cheesy To hide ur AZ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by PlayerMeji: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2020
They were meant to keep watches back then because there were no wristwatches then only pocket watches.
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by majamajic(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Meant for coins now

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Lurkin(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2020
made for condoms

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Nah memory card tiff dey use am
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Samietbig: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Useful for my rolling papers

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by jamesversion: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na there bet9ja disciples dey put their folded betslip.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Donniest22(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
For your salary

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Rebekah029(f): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
That pocket can hide money for Africa ehn!!!! imagine putting your money inside your pocket only to start looking for it later not knowing the small thief have swallowed it......

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Yhukay00: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
To put sim card

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Joystark(f): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
For wristwatches

OP Repent
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is use for keeping neck chains and other tiny chains
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by leocollins(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
that's where married men hide their marriage rings when the want to cheat...

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by infogenius(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
It's for a cigarette lighter
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by NUJABEZ: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
I heard smokers hide their weed capsules in it.

Functionality follows form yo!

On the other hand, there is an opening for a digital marketing associate in an agency in Lagos. Comes with cool benefits and pays N100-150K

Please, apply here if you're interested: https://www.nairaland.com/5695635/digital-marketing-associate-growing-agency
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Mayhem999: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Aside hiding condom then back then... It is as useless as the last UE in d word QUEUE
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
it's where I keep my keys . I've misplaced alot of key in this life..

I keep my money there too when I don't want people knowing the actual amount of money I have on me..
Re: Who Knows The Usefulness Of This Pocket In Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
I have been looking for the actual usefulness of this pocket in Jean trousers. I've had a lot of jeans but have never used it for anything.

Maybe if I know the use, I can start using it.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/who-knows-usefulness-of-this-pocket-in.html

It's actually for a cheating husband....
To keep his ring safely before........

No one should come for me lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Jaruma’s Mum Reaction To The Underwater Suite In Dubai / Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle / Desmond Elliot Is Proof That A Youth Can Be President & Still Fail -Davido Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.