Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle (4302 Views)

Bobrisky Shares A Sex Tape On His Snapchat / Bobrisky Shares A Sex Tape On His Snapchat / Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by Naijazee4(f): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle – CHECK IT OUT

Nigerian musician, Azeez Fashola who is popularly known as Naira Marley has shocked his fans and other social media users with the name he chose for as his Snapchat handle.

He made this known recently on social media post and people can’t seem to comprehend how and why he chose that name.

Announcing the name, he wrote;

Click the link below to check out the name

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/07/Naira-Marley-Shocks-People-With-The-Name-He-Chose-As-His-Snapchat-Handle-CHECK-IT-OUT.html?m=1

Re: Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by BlueAir: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2020
angry La click la benderize

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by Roma10: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2020
La click la sin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by allen113: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2020
hmm
Re: Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by Jung(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
La click, la thunder!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by Donotread: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Announcing the name, he wrote; “If u are over 18 Add me on snap – bigdickmarlian”

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by potent5(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
La click la receive SLAP from madam Nunieh.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Shocks People With The Name He Chose As His Snapchat Handle by bigjackass: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
la click la turn to pillar of salt

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - / Zazu Crooner Throwback Picture: Twitter User Tell People To SAY NO TO Drugs / Genevieve Nnaji's Lool Alike Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.