Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) (1821 Views)

Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2020
IgbereTV reports that a popular blogger and entertainer on Instagram know as Ada Jesus and a former supporter of the popular controversial Prophet Odumeje was captured in a video being flogged after being tied up by some men who in the video accused her of speaking against Prophet Odumeje.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfgSnf03ZdM

According to IgbereTV reports, the lady - Adajesus has not been in good terms with the prophet of recent.

http://igberetvnews.com/1339507/popular-blogger-beaten-speaking-prophet-odumeje-photos-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Picture of Odumeje and Adajesus

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2020
These idiots will never learn.

You are all going down.
If you want to deal with anyone,don't put it on video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Klemcykul(f): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Business between them don sour.

Odumeje the end time prophet. May God have mercy on his soul and bring him to genuine repentance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by chiiraq802(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Nigeria is a joke... grin
Abeg! mk dem sell 9ja, give me my own share... grin
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 19, 2020
This is barbaric. If she's assassinating his character are there no better ways of seeking redress? Well I'm happy they are foolish enough to release this. Hopefully they will be brought to book as I'm sure she can identify them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Officialgarri: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Why do I think this is just a stunt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by YoriYoris: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2020
I smell the downfall of this man odumeje

I'm a big fan and I strongly condemn this act

he should come out to condemn this or he'll be forcing the security forces to remember his case

to even think that a fellow woman is involved in the assault makes it more sick
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Or11: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2020
Odumeje is gay

Odumeje is an asslicker but still gets ignored by governors.

Odumeje is from hell and will return to hell

Odumeje has a small thing between his legs and finds it hard to get it up

Odumeje needs mental treatment

Odumeje is a stupid

Odumeje trust me if we ever cross paths, I will go live on Facebook and curse you, if you curse back, I will knocked you out.
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Seems the end of Odumeje is near.....

He is constituting nuisance in Anambra state.
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Or11:
Odumeje is gay

Have you slept with him to know that he is gay?
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Or11: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Have you slept with him to know that he is gay?

Even if I was gay, the slowpoke wouldn't be my type.

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by YoriYoris: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
[/s]
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Or11:

Even if I was gay, the slowpoke wouldn't be my type.

Your answer still points to act of homosexualism.....

Be tactical and not give yourself away....

My question is simple

Have you slept with him before to know that he is gay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Or11: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Your answer still points to act of homosexualism.....

Be tactical and not give yourself away....

My question is simple

Have you slept with him before to know that he is gay?

Bloody Biafran are you Stupid or are you dumb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Or11:

Bloody Biafran are you Stupid or are you dumb?

Change from your act of sodomy. May God help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by elmodee7(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Flat headded Igbo ass fucking idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by Ojiofor: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nothing Jesus no dey see from heaven.
Agberos working for fake prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by BlackfireX: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Strong woman.

Standing ovation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Too bad
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by LTRAVIS(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
I blame buhari
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by bankulizer: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Translation please
Re: Popular Blogger Beaten For Speaking Against Prophet Odumeje (Photos, Video) by ugolinze123(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Cuz you are the thomas of our time..nothing is ever real to you anu mpam..

(1) (Reply)

Quack Doctor Dumps Woman’s Body On Road After Failed Abortion In Osun / 17 Years After, Who Killed Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ / Mother Of Two Allegedly Runs Over Woman With Car, Dumps Her Body In Dump Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.