Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive (1869 Views)

SOLD:-Aggressive 8months Old Male Brindle Boerboel For Sale. Contact 07065296076 / Full Breed Brindle Boerboel Is Available / 2 Male brindle Boerboel Puppies For 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive by Damolaqq: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Still available 1 year old male brindle boerboel for sale in ikorodu
Height: average
Color: brindle
aggression: high
Health issues: none
Contact me on WhatsApp 09026875422)
Price 100k negotiable

Re: 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive by efetoma(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2020
So how do one handle the aggression??
Re: 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive by Damolaqq: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
efetoma:
So how do one handle the aggression??
don't get me wrong oo, he's playful with those he knows buh with strangers he acts wildly....the aggression is good as its to strangers. A very cheerful and active dog
Re: 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive by vincentjk(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice coloured boerboel
Re: 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive by efetoma(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Damolaqq:
don't get me wrong oo, he's playful with those he knows buh with strangers he acts wildly....the aggression is good as its to strangers. A very cheerful and active dog
But I will be a stranger to him if purchased. How to make him friendly with me and family.
Re: 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive by Damolaqq: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
vincentjk:
Nice coloured boerboel
Thanks
Re: 1 Year Old Brindle Boerboel For Sale-very Aggressive by Damolaqq: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
efetoma:
But I will be a stranger to him if purchased. How to make him friendly with me and family.
A dog will know if he's about to change environment...once he sees that his chain is been handed over to you, hwe will go with you.
We bought the father of the dog as an adult(equally aggressive) he barked at us at first when we got there but the owner then brought him to us on chain then gave us....we took him home alone and on first arrival he was active and playful with the new family. That's because he knows we will be taking care of him from then on. So that's not a problem he can't show any aggression towards you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help My Gf Has Been Crying All Day Because Of Her Dead Dog / Female Neapolitan Mastiff That Will Make Shout Wow..top Heavy Quality / I have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.