Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who Wants Amaechi Dead?.... [pic] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Wants Amaechi Dead?.... [pic] (503 Views)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / 2018 Winners Covenant Greeting Exchange- My New Dawn (LFC- Winners Chapel) (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants Amaechi Dead?.... [pic] by tvcblogspot: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
The truth in the lies of Aisha Yesufu

Tony Iwelu, the Ogwashiuku born Chief Security Officer to the Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi had his last public function in Abia State.
From the Imo Airport, Owerri, the Minister's convoy went straight to the Government House, Umuahia to pay a Courtesy Call on Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

From there, to the home of the Minister's host, the Chancellor of Gregory University, Uturu, Isuikwuato LGA of Abia State.
We were all together, as usual, making sure the program went well.

Less than 48 hours after, Tony was found dead in the hotel room in Kaduna, after his colleagues waited for him to show up for their onward movement. The Minister was in Kaduna for the 60th birthday of his friend and Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El Rufai.

Sadly, some conspiracy analysts have tried to relate Tony's death to a purported kidnap attack on Amaechi’s convoy, at the Riggasa Train station, Kaduna. This they have done without any consideration for his family and associates who are hurting over his shocking death.
For them, everything is politics!

I am beginning to think that there was actually a plot to attack Amaechi in Kaduna and when the plot failed, those who were already tipped to use it as a campaign against the Federal Government, unknown to them that the plot wasn't carried out, still ran ahead with the story they were already paid to run with.

Who would have been happy if there was such an attack? Who would have been the beneficiary if Amaechi was kidnapped or killed? Why are they so desperate to link the CSO's untimely death in a bathtub to the so called non existent attack? Could their imagination have been influenced by their privileged knowledge of such a heinous crime against Amaechi?

The truth remains that the camp of the Minister ought to be calling out on Aisha Yesufu and her gang of imps to tell us what they know about the planned attack. It's obvious that those who have been desperate in their bid to take out the most performing Minister of the Decade, are up to some devious plots!

This rumor of the Riggasa Train Station attack must be properly investigated!
I am convinced that there was actually a plot to eliminate Amaechi but it failed.
Much as I don't have any reason to doubt the DSS, Amaechi and Tony's colleagues that he(Tony) died out of an electric shock in a bathroom; I strongly believe that someone or some persons had actually thought out a plan to discredit the achievements of President Buhari through Amaechi in the Railway sector.

The easiest route to such sinister plots is to rub off the insecurity challenges we currently face as a nation on the areas where Buhari has recorded tremendous successes.

Amaechi’s giant developmental strides have remained unequaled and has put him on the spotlight for the good things, over and above those who have not hidden their envy and hate for him.

The journey to 2023 is on and those who are suspicious that his visible and physical achievements will put him on the cards in consideration for the plum job.

While we, the friends of Tony are in deep pains, those who have sold their souls to the devil are dancing on the blood of the innocent. Shame to them all!

Pics below show the last public outing of Late Tony Iwelu. ���
Pictures taken by me.

Re: Who Wants Amaechi Dead?.... [pic] by chukwuibuipob: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Secure Work Visa To Canada / How To Prepare For A Lockdown In Nigeria (list) / See Latest N-power News Roundup For Today Thurs 16, April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.