Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

"Wish I Could Disappear With My Kid & Never Come Back,” Davido’s 2nd Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wish I Could Disappear With My Kid & Never Come Back,” Davido’s 2nd Babymama (804 Views)

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Wish I Could Disappear With My Kid & Never Come Back,” Davido’s 2nd Babymama by MsDoris(f): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
"Wish I could disappear with my kid and never come back,” Davido’s 2nd babymama, Amanda, shares disturbing post
Davido’s second babymama, Amanda has given everyone a cause to worry after she took to her Insta story to share a disturbing post, stating that she wants to ‘disappear’ and never return.

It is surprising she made such a comment about disappearing with Hailey and never return.

Hailey Veronica Adeleke is Davido's daughter with Amanda.

We wonder if the post was directed at someone in particular.
Or is there an untold battle going on between Davido his second baby mama, Amanda we don't know?

See more here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/wish-i-could-disappear-with-my-kid-and.html

Re: "Wish I Could Disappear With My Kid & Never Come Back,” Davido’s 2nd Babymama by MsDoris(f): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Babymama drama
Re: "Wish I Could Disappear With My Kid & Never Come Back,” Davido’s 2nd Babymama by tribalistseun: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Depression na bastard. Davido abeg throw her some dollars

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus! Check Out Video Of Davido On Facemask As He Boards A Private Jet / Nigeria Info Hijacks Daddy Freeze / If you are still on the wall in registering for TBD, there is a problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.