Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Corona Virus! Check Out Video Of Davido On Facemask As He Boards A Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corona Virus! Check Out Video Of Davido On Facemask As He Boards A Private Jet (797 Views)

E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Bbnaija:tobi Plays With Market Women In Lagos Island, Boards A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus! Check Out Video Of Davido On Facemask As He Boards A Private Jet by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nigerian superstar singer, songwriter and entertainer, David Adeleke seems to be having a real good time, and yet being conscious of the Corona Virus...haha!

The father of three was recently reported to have cancelled his show in Colorado, United States of America and the rest of the North America show because of the Corona virus issues and the risks around crowds in a time like this.

Well, he was recently spotted boarding a private jet with his cousin and fellow superstar artist, Bred and manager, Asa Asika.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QzXBcFxRs

One of the things that got my attention most about the private jet is it's interior, as it even has a kitchen in it...Lol!

Asa Asika has been Davido's manager from the onset of his music career, and he dated Nigerian billionaire Otedola's daughter, Dj Cuppy who is also a big head in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Adebayo Adeleke popularly known as Bred is Davido's cousin, and has also been a musician for more than 8 years now.

What do you think?
Cc Mynd44, Dominique, lalasticlala

Re: Corona Virus! Check Out Video Of Davido On Facemask As He Boards A Private Jet by majamajic(m): 12:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Davido, keeping his team tight

Nice guy

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shares Why She Is Enjoying The Lockdown / I Was Excommunicated From My Church Because Of My Hair – Denrele Edun / The Yoruba Criminal Hushpuppi Finally Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.