Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. (1297 Views)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by Stephenajaraogu(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Almost every night, I see the symbol of Rosary IN the sky formed with the stars.

Who is responsible for having it formed there every night?. Is it the Catholics or the Muslims or the Scientists or God?

No doubt the symbol I see there all the time looks like the Rosary beads of the Roman Catholic Church but I've been wondering... who is responsible for having the symbol of same formed up there? .

Who can help me and all other curious persons with the answer?. please....
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by chival(f): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Your mind is responsible. All our experiences are subjective.
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by Ladylite: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Stephenajaraogu:
Almost every night, I see the symbol of Rosary IN the sky formed with the stars.

Who is responsible for having it formed there every night?. Is it the Catholics or the Muslims or the Scientists or God?

No doubt the symbol I see there all the time looks like the Rosary beads of the Roman Catholic Church but I've been wondering... who is responsible for having the symbol of same formed up there? .

Pics or adonbilivit
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by Ladylite: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Stephenajaraogu:

Pics or adonbilivit o
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Stephenajaraogu:

Who can help me and all other curious persons with the answer?. please

Too much of counting beads all round is about to take bad effect on your system.

Try and pray without counting anything for once.
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by vibre: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
I also saw it, I even flew up into the sky to touch it and it was real wink
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Baba your mind is playing tricks on you. Hallucinations loading.
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by Sheunma: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Allah Akbar
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stephenajaraogu:

I see them too
Re: Sign Of Rosary In The Sky, Who Is Responsible?. by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stephenajaraogu:

Every so often, I also see the image of a bull in the stars, but you will never see me creating a thread on naira land to ask some inane question about such because my imagination is my own and proof of nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Good People Are In Hell And Some Bad People In Heaven. / What Is The Name Of Your Church ? / Europe. Atheism. Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.