Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 (15428 Views)

#RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Court orders DSS to release Sowore, Bakare within 24 hours / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Medtelly: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Federal high Court, Abuja, has adjourned the application seeking the enforcement of fundamental rights filed by human rights activists, Omoyele Sowore and Olawale Bakare, to March 25, 2020 for hearing.

The judge adjourned the matter after the regularisation of the processes by all parties involved in the case.

The activists had on November 15 and 20, 2019 filed separate suits marked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWRWZEqCCm8

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1230081597757624321

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Sunofgod(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Adjourned on what grounds?
No be to chop more money?

And why is Sowore wearing that silly beret? Does he think he is che guava or whatever the dude was called?

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Officialgarri: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ritaritoo:
They no wan free this man.
Read The the post all over again Oga smiley

10 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Ritaritoo: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
They no wan free this man.
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by whytediamond(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
All these court cases sef. How does/will the common get liberation out of the claws of these actors?

Naija politics, the more you look, the less you see.

Hope the FG paid the 200k fine from tax payers money as ordered by the judge?

We just sidon dey look. lipsrsealed
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Kingpele(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
angry shocked hahaha make lawyers no finish this sowore and co money ooo. This judges and lawyers have one club and they united in making sure they finish your money if u can't settle your case outside court... Me if you sue me, I better settle with you than give this crooks my money, this is how they nearly bankrupt me when my younger brother had a case, they keep adjoining the case each time and I will give the lawyer 10k till the judge sensing our lawyer have had enough of our money decided to struck out the case and my bro was free

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by seuncyrus(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
This country just get as he be sha . God bless Nigeria

Maj.Gen. .....Una well done oh
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by paulolee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
please jus free n forgive sowore....he didn't Kno dt naija youths ain't ready for his xoo called revolution going by d way dey abandoned him n prison n still afraid to protest...he av learnt his lesson bt I see him standing a chance for nxt elections dts if e joins apc d winning team

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by DLuciano: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sunofgod:
Adjourned on what grounds?
No be to chop more money?

And why is Sowore wearing that silly beret? Does he think he is che guava or whatever the dude was called?

do you know you are but a dust?

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by princeade86(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Until all of us ready to fight for ourselves, revolution can't stand. Many youths collected money from politicians to talk against better things
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Schedulee: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39P19noP-Sc
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Frank25: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
I knw that those lunatics called the SW won't join this man in this race rather they prefer wearing hijab probably looking 4 where they will pass the night today

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by explosiveskull(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Won't Buhari vex again And start pursing this guy again. He should have known that the judiciary under this government is try your luck.
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Simplebeauty: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin

Hmm,
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Augustenite(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Medtelly:
Justice Inyang Ekwo of the Federal high Court, Abuja, has adjourned the application seeking the enforcement of fundamental rights filed by human rights activists, Omoyele Sowore and Olawale Bakare, to March 25, 2020 for hearing.

The judge adjourned the matter after the regularisation of the processes by all parties involved in the case.

The activists had on November 15 and 20, 2019 filed separate suits marked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWRWZEqCCm8

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1230081597757624321

I respect Sowore pass that cownu the run away soldier. When it comes to braveness not minding the outcome, Yoruba na Baba. If na the flat headed people they for don run away to unknown land. Always running away wen dey see python. Na to dey make mouth. Yoruba leads, other follow.

If you quote me wrongly, Amotekun go tekunnized you.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by ursullalinda(f): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Our Judiciary is a joke......they might keep adjourning till next five years......lawyers are the lucky ones who have nothing to loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by realstars: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Federal government are hunting the right people but those killers are free in all ramifications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by ArmaniUhuru: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Baba dey fly his beret back to back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Thecvbankng: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sowore is just being made a scale goat for championing what is on the lips of most Nigerians today. The administration that returned to government has failed the people. Insecurity has risen, economic instability is very much there, crucial sectors that needs attention are being neglected, lives are wasted daily with no one to be held responsible for.

We have a docile president, who's best achievement since 2015 is to be ajala the Traveller

4 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by proclinician: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Augustenite:

I respect Sowore pass that cownu the run away soldier. When it comes to braveness not minding the outcome, Yoruba na Baba. If na the flat headed people they for don run away to unknown land. Always running away wen dey see python. Na to dey make mouth. Yoruba leads, other follow.

What do you call a man that brings jazz to a gun fight?

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by NigeriaBam: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
cool
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Augustenite:

Oga if he did half of what Nnamdi did, the guy for done enter six feet. Sowore is fighting against Buhari Nnamdi is fighting for independence.

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by wink2015(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
SOWORE really damaged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd ) 's democractic credentials beyond repair.

IF THE GENERAL even had any drop of democratic value inside of him!

Today, the united states has distance itself from the Buhari 's government because they are getting to know that the Nigerian leader is not a democrat as he would have want the International community to see him to be.

For Buhari he is finding it very difficult JUNKETING the world as he use to be doing but lately when the like of SOWORE exposed him before the International community.

ONE THING BUHARI CAN NOT PLAY WITH IS JAILING SOWORE.

The man is too hot for him. He has so much followers both in Nigeria and in America.

TO SAVE BUHARI FACE, the judiciary keep adjourning the case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by allthingsgood: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kingpele:
angry shocked hahaha make lawyers no finish this sowore and co money ooo. This judges and lawyers have one club and they united in making sure they finish your money if u can't settle your case outside court... Me if you sue me, I better settle with you than give this crooks my money, this is how they nearly bankrupt me when my younger brother had a case, they keep adjoining the case each time and I will give the lawyer 10k till the judge sensing our lawyer have had enough of our money decided to struck out the case and my bro was free

u cant settle a criminal matter. Treason is a grievous offense against the state
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by allthingsgood: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
wink2015:
SOWORE really damaged the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari 's democractic credentials beyond repair.

IF THE GENERAL even had any drop of democratic value inside of him!

Today, the united states has distance itself from the Buhari 's government because they are getting to know that the Nigerian leader is not a democrat as he would have want the International community to see him to be.

For Buhari he is finding it very difficult JUNKETING the world as he use to be doing but lately.

ONE THING BUHARI CAN NOT PLAY WITH.

Sowore is so International connected that getting him arrested is even exposing the mess in Buhari.

TO SAVE BUHARI FACE, the judiciary keep adjourning the case.
[/s]

Wailers trash
All the above only exist in ur imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by allthingsgood: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thecvbankng:
Sowore is just being made a scale goat for championing what is on the lips of most Nigerians today. The administration that returned to government has failed the people. Insecurity has risen, economic instability is very much there, crucial sectors that needs attention are being neglected, lives are wasted daily with no one to be held responsible for.

We have a docile president, who's best achievement since 2015 is to be ajala the Traveller

so was their security before buhari came on board
which administration brought boko haram smh
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by chiedozie198100: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
funny people

now the app that will solve all your problems grin grin grin grin
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samuel.statesinnigeriasin
Re: Court Adjourns Sowore & Bakare's Fundamental Rights Suit To March 25 by Passionate1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
I dey expect to see millions of youth out there backing dis guy up and putting pressure on dis mothafuckiiin godamnn leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku / Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic / Onitsha Port Concessioned To 2 Firms, May Commence Operations This Year - NIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.