Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (80759 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by shogsman(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
irunoko:
Audio car cool
Nope not audio ,but he didn't dash them for sure,that won't even be ethical, they'll pay for the car little by little.
All the same the man is a nice man.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by scoundrel(f): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
I thought he was 33. Anyway, it makes sense how he’s amassed wealth so far.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by micktoxin(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Seun and Lalasticlala will not learn. There are people on Nairaland since 2005. They need to be appreciated.
I think you'll find most of the old members are doing well for themselves and are in some cases richer than Seun.

Say no more.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Xclusiveme: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
I remember those days when he gives out 100k to the first five people to comment on his pics. Emoney's asset fit reach $100Million

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by irunoko(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
shogsman:

Nope not audio ,but he didn't dash them for sure,that won't even be ethical, they'll pay for the car little by little.
All the same the man is a nice man.
audio installmental car grin
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by YorubaLord: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
SpyAC:
hope nobody de finger u there, so chill, his a business man okay

You see why Politicians too dey toy with una future and common sense undecided

I just asked his line of business since he's a 'Businessman' like you claimed.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Xclusiveme: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Kendroid:
God I don't wish to be E-money right now, I just want to be one of his staff. I don't want to be greedy! wink

Choiii.. U must be living in ur mama's house
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by BLESSICA: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Adgideon:
[color=#000099][/color] nice one that has bbeen his style,
type in between the two symbols to display your comment in with color.

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by A1kennedy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
waw. the man is nice. congratulations to all the staff's

Are you a final Year EE studient and you want an auto card drawn circuit diagram with ur name and reg no labeled on it for ur project??

Great! contact us now to get ur problem solved.

whattsapp or call : 08146995561 Thank you.

stop downloading circuit diagrams. show them ur own circuit diagram.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by shogsman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
irunoko:
audio installmental car grin
Bros he did them a huge favour,this particular guy doesn't normally do audio things, his brother on the other hand in a chief in that department.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by irunoko(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
shogsman:

Bros he did them a huge favour,this particular guy doesn't normally do audio things, his brother on the other hand in a chief in that department.
we shall see cheesy

Time exposes all things grin
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by BrutalJab: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Staff? What staff, abeg? What company does he own? What's his line of business and product?

Probably members of staff responsible for maintaining his house.

Do you know who E Money is?

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
I like that he remembers his people. That’s cool
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Staff? What staff, abeg? What company does he own? What's his line of business and product?

Five star oil and gas...mumu
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Kendroid: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Choiii.. U must be living in ur mama's house
I just need one of those car bro!
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by YorubaLord: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
BrutalJab:

Do you know who E Money is?

Oh... who is he?

Typical IPOB chest-beating mentality! angry
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by opribo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Are the cars brand new or grade one imports from USA?

Anyway, the source is still fuzzy.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Fragility6: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mk God give me etc money o. Money wey no get finish
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Skillsnigeria: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's nice
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by kinzd(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dear big sam na man you be!
SamuelAnyawu:
sad sad sad sad sad and i dey Borno here they jones at my Age
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by opebiboy: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Bad belle pple
good belle people
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Dangrace01: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
These guys story so inspiring. I remember a long time ago when on kennis music show kcee was explaining how they trekked from ajegunle or so to their office. No money to enter bus, as they got to the office they used pure water to wash face and feet.

Look at Emoney today.

This life

4 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Baroba(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chai I miss 042 Enugu, feeling nostalgic listening to the sweet sound of Ogene.. Happy birthday E money, noble deeds remembering his staff..

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lebrai:

if no be true I for no quote u
but na erigga talk am
u sabi person.
Erigga get yarns for mouth no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Lebrai: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86784626:
u sabi person. Erigga get yarns for mouth no be small
na my best rapper be that guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money gave out cars to members of his staff to celebrate his 39th birthday.

The 5 star music boss shared the photos and videos and wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VSjYLYO3U

"It’s my birthday!!!!
What better way to celebrate than to bless some of the people who have been keeping my business going... Thanks to this amazing staff of the Fivestar group for all that they do,
Remember to be diligent in all that you do because your hard work will surely pay off one day.. #itistoolatetofailamen"

What does E-money actually do?
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by FirstbornWds: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:

Why are you this bitter tori oloun?

So you are so lazy to read through Google to check out his chains of businesses.

Even if they are maintaining his house, at least it's worth a job

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
E money abeg try paint ur fence

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Gsentme(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very soon you will go to where you belong. Village witch craft.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by franchasng: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:

five star shipping, five star tomato, and many others + five star music.

He may have gotten his startup capital from illicit business just like Tinubu and others, of course not many Nigerians are fortunate to have a kind-hearted rich uncle like Aliko Dangote or rich parents like Femi Otedola or well paying job to raise huge business startup capital from, some wise and smart ones raise their business startup capital from one-off illicit business and quit and invest the capital wisely in their desired business plan and with time they become legitimately successful entrepreneur.

Only foolish Nigerian youths start life as Yahoo boys or drug traffickers and die as a yahoo boy with no meaningful business or company, but only a reminiscence of how he used to drive 10 luxury cars, carry 5 hot models and lodge in five star hotels around the world, only foolish Nigerian youths of today tow this doom pathway angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.