Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (80766 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by franchasng: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Heftyceo:
What is the source of ur poverty? How did U become this poor and wretched
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Greatfullheart: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sometimes I Wonder what Other Business This Guy does Aside Being From Music Industry.

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Which work his company is doing ?

Clearing and forwarding

They also rent out tug boats to ico at 15kusd a day to 30kusd

wink
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by franchasng: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Which work his company is doing ?
shipping, importation, showbiz and music entertainment promo.

Music promotion alone is a big business in the world today

Cc: Greatfullheart

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
He allegedly gives cars every year on his birthday. Ok oo
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lebrai:

na my best rapper be that guy
Na very correct guy.
Him sabi....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
micktoxin:

I think you'll find most of the old members are doing well for themselves and are in some cases richer than Seun.

Say no more.
Richer indeed. Silly boy
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money gave out cars to members of his staff to celebrate his 39th birthday.

The 5 star music boss shared the photos and videos and wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VSjYLYO3U

"It’s my birthday!!!!
What better way to celebrate than to bless some of the people who have been keeping my business going... Thanks to this amazing staff of the Fivestar group for all that they do,
Remember to be diligent in all that you do because your hard work will surely pay off one day.. #itistoolatetofailamen"
nice gesture, but who them give the ford?
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by SolarEdge: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
OK.. Baba olowo
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
[center][/center]
Kylekent59:
Straight to FP.

Nice one. They must have been so obsequious.
Pls what is Obsequious.? grin
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by laughitall(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Staff? What staff, abeg? What company does he own? What's his line of business and product?

Probably members of staff responsible for maintaining his house.
staff of office ... lol
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Starhearts: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
VanPOLICE:
cool cool

CHAI !!!! E MONEY !!!!

I REMEMBER LAST 2 YEARS ................. WHEN MY FATHER GAVE OUR GATEMAN PRIVATE JET ....... Just to celebrate that one of his chickens gave birth to a DOG .....

Shea you dey read this abii ....

you go see rubbish today !!!

Shey u dey wine us nii
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by foleskay(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Baba oo. I remember in 2017 when I was the 5th to comment on his post on Instagram, I just said baba show love to your boy, and immediately he replied me to send my acct number. In less than an hour i received 50k alert. Have never been so marvelled in my life. Na correct man.

4 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
Airforce1 be like I missed this one again...
God bless u!

aaaaaaah jez dey look 4 this pix since grin
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Again? Just only 39, and he's this fucking Rich. God abeg pls remember me.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thanks chief e-money...get ur aluminium here..God loves a cheerful giver. God bless e-money
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Starhearts: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
VanPOLICE:
cool cool

CHAI !!!! E MONEY !!!!

I REMEMBER LAST 2 YEARS ................. WHEN MY FATHER GAVE OUR GATEMAN PRIVATE JET ....... Just to celebrate that one of his chickens gave birth to a DOG .....

Shea you dey read this abii ....

you go see rubbish today !!!

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by friday2011(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money gave out cars to members of his staff to celebrate his 39th birthday.

The 5 star music boss shared the photos and videos and wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VSjYLYO3U

"It’s my birthday!!!!
What better way to celebrate than to bless some of the people who have been keeping my business going... Thanks to this amazing staff of the Fivestar group for all that they do,
Remember to be diligent in all that you do because your hard work will surely pay off one day.. #itistoolatetofailamen"

Nice one brother, we grow by lifting others around.

Vanity crew, where una dey, dem go soon dey write say na dere destiny the guy dey use.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Olulinks(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Can't you see the video?

opebiboy:
Audio gift

This one na video gift!
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Crown033: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
So this guy is just 39?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by JayPeeOham: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Employees keh?

Abeg which work E-money dey do abi which company him get? angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Staff? What staff, abeg? What company does he own? What's his line of business and product?

You just asked same question in my mind.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by eedimo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
sad sad sad sad sad and i dey Borno here they jones at my Age
Waka cum post office make I c Ur Face
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by pwanbusiness: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaLord:

His company is in Apapa
He has been into Maritime Business for long even before venturing into Entertainment plus he has been a frontier for many politicians.
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by babapressy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
perfect way to celebrate birthday
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Nikiballerz: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
tongue

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by walletmoni89: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
HDB TO YOU BOSS OF LIFE WISH YOU LONG LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by etrange: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
There's nothing as rewarding as happy employees!
Re: E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) by Jamorezzi: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
God bless you more, And me too .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.