Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD (34513 Views)

Kemebradikumo Pondei Slumps During Reps Committee Interrogation / NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by henryhemon(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
AntiChristian:
Why na? No Hausa or Fulani or Northerner

I thought they say Buhari was a tribalist?

Nddc is Niger delta and has nothing to do with northerners that's the only reason.
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86784326:
Very Welcome development...

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our once battered country to a New and better place.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen.
God bless you and your family too.

Amen.
God bless you too sir.
I love that Crazy Art!!
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by prettyliz(f): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Abbeyme:
Is the replacement an Hausa??
it's an intentionalove,trying hard to show that he isn't discrimating.since he has been accused.
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by DTaj: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
victorazyvictor:
See this

Needless stupidity! What the hell if she decides to change her religion!

I marvel at how so many Muslims and Christians in Nigeria waste their lives engaging in thoughtless rivalry and mutual bigotry when more than one third of the population of the world (Indians, Chinese, Japanese, and others) is neither Christian nor Muslim...

My extended family members, who are incidentally both Christians and Muslims, many of whom have lived in certain parts of Europe and North America for many decades always regaled me with how adherents of so many faiths engage in peaceful inter-faith dialogues and exchange gifts and visits, etc. In Nigeria, it's all about mutual hatred for fellow human beings on account of religious differences...

The quantum of energy and amount of resources Christians and Muslims expend to undermine each other is alarmingly senseless!

Huge shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
Akpabio snitched on nddc and a lot of table was shaken, hidden coins fell out. 15 billion naira was found in nsima ekere's pocket alone! audit is ongoing, Timi Alaibe, Pastor Ginigan, Mr Obu, and others are gonna shit out the billions the stole which was earmarked for the allievation of porverty in the niger delta region. these newly installed board hopefully will deliver. my friend, Buhari is not our problem!!
The same Nsima Ekere that Akpabio campaigned for in 2019? Tell me another story abeg. The day a Nigerian politician will snitch on another in same boat is the day I know Nigeria is ready for true change
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by victorazyvictor(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
DTaj:

I marvel at how so many Muslims and Christians in Nigeria waste their lives engaging in thoughtless rivalry and mutual bigotry when more than one third of the population of the world (Indians, Chinese, Japanese, and others) is neither Christian nor Muslim...

My extended family members, who are incidentally both Christians and Muslims, many of whom have lived in certain parts of Europe and North America for many decades always regaled me with how adherents of so many faiths engage in peaceful inter-faith dialogues and exchange gifts and visits, etc. In Nigeria, it's all about mutual hatred for fellow human beings on account of religious differences...

The quantum of energy and amount of resources Christians and Muslims expend to undermine each other is alarmingly senseless!

Huge shame!

Bros! Wetin na?

Na that picture make u dey write episode for me?

Oga sorry o!
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 20, 2020
DTaj:

Huge shame!
Truth
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by Abbeyme: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Ogoni

Berra. Cos I do not trust the this Presi called Bubu again on that levels
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by Sattie: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
post=86784326:
Very Welcome development...

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our once battered country to a New and better place.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen.
God bless you and your family too.

Amen.
God bless you too sir.

It is quite unfortunate that even those that do not know about the Esther of OGONI will still come online to congratulate our blind and deaf leaders for the removal of Barr. Joy Nunieh. For your information, Joy Nunieh is a technocrat who was ready to restructure the NDDC. Those polithiefcians who called for her removal because she has already set the table for their probe and prosecution are the problems of NDDC, Niger Delta people and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by AntiChristian: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2020
henryhemon:

Nddc is Niger delta and has nothing to do with northerners that's the only reason.

So all these members are from Niger Delta right?
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by Successlane: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Abbeyme:
Is the replacement an Hausa??

Yes na.

Can't you see clearly, that the name is Hausa/Fulani from Daura
Re: Buhari Replaces Joy Nunieh With Kemebradikumo Pondei As NDDC Acting MD by nengibo: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
AntiChristian:
Why na? No Hausa or Fulani or Northerner

I thought they say Buhari was a tribalist?
in NDDC , u go dey alright las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC / Ruth Ogunleye: Army To Investigate Alleged Maltreatment Of Female Soldier / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.