Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally (34119 Views)

Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Doyin Okupe Gives Reasons For Low Turnout At Labour Party's Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by herkeem: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SUuEmr9cg

President Muhammadu Buhari calls Bola Tinubu, the presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the next president of Nigeria.

Speaking at the party’s campaign in Nasarawa on Saturday, Buhari described the former governor of Lagos as a “competent Nigerian”, who will give all he has for the country.
“I’m very pleased today to be part of this campaign for Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he said.

“I have known him for more than twenty-six years ago. I will continue to campaign for Bola Tinubu. He is a committed Nigerian and I believe he will give all he has to this country and to you Nigerians.”

Buhari’s statement comes amid reports of rancour in the APC, after Tinubu’s outburst during the party’s presidential rally in Ogun, where he expressed dissatisfaction over the fuel and currency scarcity in the country.

“Even if you change the ink on naira notes, what you want will not happen. We will win. That umbrella party will lose. We will take this government from them — saboteurs that are dragging power with us,” said Tinubu in Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun.

Meanwhile, the president had declared his support for the naira redesign policy, stating that it would deter politicians from “mobilising resources to intimidate voters in the 2023 general election”.
https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-is-the-next-president-of-nigeria-says-buhari-at-nasarawa-rally/amp

60 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Xscape1993(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..

319 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by herkeem: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sorosoke......

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by sharpden: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SUuEmr9cg

President Muhammadu Buhari calls Bola Tinubu, the presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), the next president of Nigeria.

Speaking at the party’s campaign in Nasarawa on Saturday, Buhari described the former governor of Lagos as a “competent Nigerian”, who will give all he has for the country.
“I’m very pleased today to be part of this campaign for Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he said.

“I have known him for more than twenty-six years ago. I will continue to campaign for Bola Tinubu. He is a committed Nigerian and I believe he will give all he has to this country and to you Nigerians.”
Buhari’s statement comes amid reports of rancour in the APC, after Tinubu’s outburst during the party’s presidential rally in Ogun, where he expressed dissatisfaction over the fuel and currency scarcity in the country.

“Even if you change the ink on naira notes, what you want will not happen. We will win. That umbrella party will lose. We will take this government from them — saboteurs that are dragging power with us,” said Tinubu in Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun.

Meanwhile, the president had declared his support for the naira redesign policy, stating that it would deter politicians from “mobilising resources to intimidate voters in the 2023 general election”.
https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-is-the-next-president-of-nigeria-says-buhari-at-nasarawa-rally/amp

Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

Console him by day and flog him by night, that's the new measure.

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jagaban!!!

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

President Mohammadu Buhari has just told the whole world who will succeed him.

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.

174 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Jennyclay(f): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
God will Shame Apc in this forthcoming presidential election.... Mark my word!

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

212 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by quickberry(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thank you, Sai Baba✌️

72 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
God will Shame Apc in this forthcoming presidential election.... Mark my word!

May God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

Your wailing has just started.

8 more years to go.

Imagine yourself wailing for 16 uninterrupted years.

I feel your pain though but I can't join you in enthroning a failure into office of the president.

God forbid bad thing.

128 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Villa12(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2023

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and other demented effermite zombies 😀😀😀

Make una come wail under my comments bikonu 😀

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DSC7: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
"I can't support someone who betrayed my brother and I can't trust someone who betrayed his brother"

Tinupoo should not be trusted by any sensible Nigerian....

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Xscape1993:
The political deadly mistake of 2015 that brought you in will never repeat itself again in the political atmosphere of Nigeria. The founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa will never win this election no matter what..

You belong to the negligeable minorities whose voice can only be heard but we the majorities will have our way.

Asiwaju lokan se.

87 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:
"I can't support someone who betrayed my brother and I can't trust someone who betrayed his brother"

Tinupoo should not be trusted by any sensible Nigerian....

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Asiwaju for president of the federal republic of Nigeria, whether you like it or not.

75 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by mycar: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
The deed has been done, Buhari presence is even confusing Tinubu the more.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nigeria must be great in my own lifetime, I don't know about you Sha.

With Asiwaju at the helm of affairs of this country, my Hope is Renewed.

74 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by herkeem: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

Yes o...... Nlfpmod mynd44

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by PoliciaNLand: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Villa12:

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and other demented effermite zombies 😀😀😀

Make una come wail under my comments bikonu 😀
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
mycar:
The did has been done, Buhari presence is even confusing Tinubu the more.

You still have time to either campaign for your candidate or you lead him to shameful failure.

Buhari is already doing the opposite of what you imagined and his candidate will beat your candidate silly.

My own is that, don't shout rigging afterwards.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

The next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

President Mohammadu Buhari has just told the whole world who will succeed him.

The whole country is happy except ipob miscreants who has been programmed to wail.
Who cares if ipob pigs are happy or not?.... May their wailing be long jare, no peace for them again

48 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Villa12(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

This is the known NwaMamalwota with his numerous alternative account on nairaland

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Afamed: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
These children go wail endless today

Zombedients distributing wailing buckets ahead of Feb 25 2023

These children go wail to their ancestors grave today

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

God bless you

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Who cares if ipob pigs are happy or not?.... May their wailing be long jare, no peace for them again

I totally agree with you but on a second thought, they are human, we have to show them some pity.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by DSC7: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
Obaofaba:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

Asiwaju for president of the federal republic of Nigeria, whether you like it or not.

Aren't you ashamed of supporting this quarter to quench senile old hag?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Indispensable85(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Zombiediots tears....1, 2...goooooo🤣

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by updatechange(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wahala!
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Don't be bereft of history;

Obafemi Owolowo was popular, dinned with the fulanis, he never rule Nigeria.

Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, popularly referred to as MKO Abiola was popular, dinned with the fulanis, even contested on a Muslim-muslim ticket, he never rule Nigeria.

Now it's Bola Tinubu's turn repeating the same mistake of MKO.

On 27th February when Obi or Atiku is declared, let jagaban soldiers do love-vendor, their leader will riot in jail.

It's not all about going round the country cursing and insulting people instead of basing your campaign on prevalent issues.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Obaofaba: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
DSC7:

Aren't you ashamed of supporting this quarter to quench senile old hag?

You might die before him

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Well, I will not be carried away with your words, they said if you want to truly know a man character, watch his actions. Well, it's not as if we are not aware of your sinister against Tinubu, we were aware about it before the primary yet we won. We are going to replicate the same fit by Feb 25th. Mr President save yourself all these eulogies 😂😂 but let's tend to dance to your gallery first, that's how to win the game 😂😅😅. If you can't defeat Jagaban, you join him.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Rebuke: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2023
Smh! Just imagine what a sitting president is spewing. Someone that should be ashamed of his poor performance is here endorsing another calamity.....yhur plans won't work this time.

Anyone still campaigning for APC really needs his or her head checked......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by LegendHero(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jagaban Borgu.

Man is so bold. Speaks his mind and dare anyone.

Tinubu is not a coward like most Nigeria sissy politicians who would have been scared to demand their right.

God bless Tinubu.
God bless Wike another strong man.
God bless El-Rufai

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally by Lovenorth: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
These thieves must finish Tinubu's money grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution / The Population Density Of Igbo Land / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.