Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus (3915 Views)

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by deltaboyo1: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Former Minister of Aviation and the chieftain of the People Democratic Part, PDP, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the statement made by the EFCC chairman, Magu.
According to Femi Fani-Kayode, who made this known via his twitter handle, said that he's speechless to the statement made by the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, Magu.
The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC, had said that corruption is major cause of Coronavirus.

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by PapaBaby: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
I think Magu is suffering from acute case of coronavirus.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by INTROVERT(f): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin One muntla over here says the video is edited. angry angry angry
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
He may be speaking from what he knows which FFK is ignorant of!

If some Lab. scientist create a Virus to decimate the population of that country to a certain level whereby they now release the cure for huge sums of money/grants.....

We hope the theories ain't true!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Aidejay(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
This must be a joke....
Magu is not that dull.
I know he is very dull but he is not as dull as this.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Estellar: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin what won't we hear.... They never disappoint with their statements .

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Lebrai: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
dullards appointed to head an intelligence agengy

he has been brainwashed to only speak about kwaruption

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by caprini1: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
When the virus was discovered,the chinese government tried to cover it up,even arresting the doctor that made the discovery,so Magu has a little point.
Chinese govt. was more concerned about the economic downturn instead of the health disaster of the viruses after effect.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Marine54(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
PapaBaby:
I think Magu is suffering from acute case of coronavirus.
it should be mogu not magu..
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by 989900: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Musa wants another job . . . he has seen enough!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by 989900: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
caprini1:
When the virus was discovered,the chinese government tried to cover it up,even arresting the doctor that made the discovery,so Magu has a little point.
Chinese govt. was more concerned about the economic downturn instead of the health disaster of the viruses after effect.

He made two blunders:

1. Corruption is a strategy or something . . .
2. The Corona virus caused by corruption.

About 1, I don't know how you twist that sir, without looking dumber than Magu and those dolts that clapped.

About 2, while you could make lots of claims about conspiracy theories etc., some which could be actually right; the way, manner, demeanor, context, audience perception and reception all but make Magu look very very uneducated, unrefined, unlettered, etc., etc..

Throw in EFCC's lame attempt to deny the video -- that killed it!!! cheesy cry

I don't know if I should cry or laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by slivertongue: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
I am at a loss for words

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

If some Lab. scientist create a Virus to decimate the population of that country to a certain level whereby they now release the cure for huge sums of money/grants.....

So what of the opening where he says and I quote " Corruption is the greatest strategy of mankind "

What do you have to say about this ? And I hope you are aware the EFCC even denied that he said so before they were presented with video receipts and took down their tweet in shame

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is well.
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

So what of the opening where he says and I quote " Corruption is the greatest strategy of mankind "

What do you have to say about this ? And I hope you are aware the EFCC even denied that he said so before they were presented with video receipts and took down their tweet in shame

"Corruption is the greatest tragedy of mankind"
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Racoon(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Senseless idiots embarrassing Nigeria.
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by telleyway: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Another transmission of the transaction transmission sorry Sir

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is not a theory, its true. Just as war and weapons are businesses, so are the virus and pharma drugs. Corruption in the high places by the rulers of darkness of this world (political powers). Love of money is the root of these evils.

AntiChristian:

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by itsme01: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
cool

one thing is certain, Magu would be the man to send Fani Kayode to jail over his corruption as a minister.... whether EFCC boss an Accoutant , a Lawyer and a trained Police officer cracks a dry joke about Corrona Virus or not...

I hope Snow White his wife stuffs some quick buck under the matress because she would be needing it to train the triplet while Fani is in the darkest cell in kuje

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Even Magu self won trend for social media...wetin concern corruption and coronavirus? what's careless statement!
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by surgical: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
989900:

He made two blunders:

1. Corruption is a strategy or something . . .
2. The Corona virus caused by corruption.

About 1, I don't know how you twist that sir, without looking dumber than Magu and those dolts that clapped.

About 2, while you could make lots of claims about conspiracy theories etc., some which could be actually right; the way, manner, demeanor, context, audience perception and reception all but make Magu look very very uneducated, unrefined, unlettered, etc., etc..

Throw in EFCC's lame attempt to deny the video -- that killed it!!! cheesy cry

I don't know if I should cry or laugh.
see buhari's team,my brother don't know too,if to cry or laugh

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
You sound like the VP trying to defend Buhari during the debate

AntiChristian:

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
What are they waiting for?

itsme01:
cool

one thing is certain, Magu would be the man to send Fani Kayode to jail over his corruption as a minister.... whether EFCC boss an Accoutant , a Lawyer and a trained Police officer cracks a dry joke about Corrona Virus or not...

I hope Snow White his wife stuffs some quick buck under the matress because she would be needing it to train the triplet while Fani is in the darkest cell in kuje

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by itsme01: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
What are they waiting for?

Due diligence, and Court Process... keep calm Orji Uzor got his time Fani is getting his
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Dedetwo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why would Mr. Trump not add Nigeria in the list of countries for the travel ban when it has leaders such as Magu? By the way, Malam Magu is entitled to his opinion regardless its silliness. grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Yinmu
I think Magu should stick to curing coronavirus

itsme01:

Due diligence, and Court Process... keep calm Orji Uzor got his time Fani is getting his
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by itsme01: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Yinmu
I think Magu should stick to curing coronavirus

Viruses don't have cure you can only boost your immunity to suppress it , but be rest assured Magu would deal with corruption viruses in Nigeria to the best of his ability
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hausa man makes blunder, Yoruba man corrects the mistake. E.g Buhari and Osibanjo!! Parasitic relationship from time immemorial.
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AragonOkeke: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Viruses don't have cure you can only boost your immunity to suppress it , but be rest assured Magu would deal with corruption viruses in Nigeria to the best of his ability
[/s]
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AragonOkeke: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AragonOkeke: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Gave Us Pizza To Eat After 7 Days With No Food At DSS / Kassim Afegbu Denies Asking EFCC To Withdraw N10B Petition Against Uche Secondus / Reps Probe NPHCDA, COVID-19 Vaccination Centres, Database Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.