Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus (3918 Views)

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Babacele: 3:28am On Feb 20, 2020
989900:

He made two blunders:

1. Corruption is a strategy or something . . .
2. The Corona virus caused by corruption.

About 1, I don't know how you twist that sir, without looking dumber than Magu and those dolts that clapped.

About 2, while you could make lots of claims about conspiracy theories etc., some which could be actually right; the way, manner, demeanor, context, audience perception and reception all but make Magu look very very uneducated, unrefined, unlettered, etc., etc..

Throw in EFCC's lame attempt to deny the video -- that killed it!!! cheesy cry

I don't know if I should cry or laugh.
but EFCC twiter handle is denying it vehemently...
.I'm lost.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by content208: 3:44am On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
He may be speaking from what he knows which FFK is ignorant of!

If some Lab. scientist create a Virus to decimate the population of that country to a certain level whereby they now release the cure for huge sums of money/grants.....

We hope the theories ain't true!

Oga shut up and stop making a fool of those who sent you to school here.

Corona virus started in Wuhan China and it is due to human interaction with animals. We call it zoonotic infection. Even if your brain is programmed to defend every rubbish from buhari's government, that shouldn't stop you from making a better use of the brain is once in a while.
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Magu can do it!
He has identified the causative agent
Which is corruption

itsme01:

Viruses don't have cure you can only boost your immunity to suppress it , but be rest assured Magu would deal with corruption viruses in Nigeria to the best of his ability

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by itsme01: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Magu can do it!
He has identified the causative agent
Which is corruption

knowing a causative factor doesn't mean he found the cure, but he can prevent future occurrence... and even if he found the causative agent shouldn't you be happy you fellow countryman has such knowledge and wouldn't it be better you seek his explanation
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2020
I think magu is a genius
In the stables of Ex IGP Idris Transmission
And our darling lifeless president.
If anybody can tackle Coronavirus corruption, it's our quota system team.
It doesn't matter that they come from the most corruption/poverty/insurgency/illiteracy/disease ravaged region of the world.

Afterall charity begins at home

itsme01:

knowing a causative factor doesn't mean he found the cure, but he can prevent future occurrence... and even if he found the causative agent shouldn't you be happy you fellow countryman has such knowledge and wouldn't it be better you seek his explanation
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by Staro: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2020
There's nothing we'll not see in this Buhari regime
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2020
content208:

Oga shut up and stop making a fool of those who sent you to school here.

Corona virus started in Wuhan China and it is due to human interaction with animals. We call it zoonotic infection. Even if your brain is programmed to defend every rubbish from buhari's government, that shouldn't stop you from making a better use of the brain is once in a while.

I think you're the one making fun of your sponsors here.
Coronavirus is zoonotic but is China the only country that eats animals? Some of us in Nigeria eat various kind of meat from those cat family that transmit Coronavirus! We even eat Camels. We eat many kinds of Bush rats.

I think it's you who needs to switch on your frontal lobe part of your cranial content!
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by content208: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

I think you're the one making fun of your sponsors here.
Coronavirus is zoonotic but is China the only country that eats animals? Some of us in Nigeria eat various kind of meat from those cat family that transmit Coronavirus! We even eat Camels. We eat many kinds of Bush rats.

I think it's you who needs to switch on your frontal lobe part of your cranial content!

Another sign that you are dumb. They got it by eating raw animals.
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2020
content208:

Another sign that you are dumb. They got it by eating raw animals.

Is it only China that eats raw animals?

Then many of our forefathers should have had it.

I still think you are dumber!
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by content208: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Is it only China that eats raw animals?

Then many of our forefathers should have had it.

I still think you are dumber!

And were you around to know the diseases that ravaged the lives of your forefathers because of consumption of raw meat? Even the Dumb will agree that you are seriously dumb.
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2020
content208:

And were you around to know the diseases that ravaged the lives of your forefathers because of consumption of raw meat? Even the Dumb will agree that you are seriously dumb.

Coronavirus wasn't around then! So you have no point!
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by content208: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Coronavirus wasn't around then! So you have no point!

You know this because you were once alive in ancient times? What a sensless defender of stupidity you are!
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2020
content208:

You know this because you were once alive in ancient times? What a sensless defender of stupidity you are!

Your Intelligent Quotient Is 59.

If it was in our forefathers they won't have survived as there was no cure! Even China as developed as they are have over 70K infected and over 2K+ dead!
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by content208: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Your Intelligent Quotient Is 59.

If it was in our forefathers they won't have survived as there was no cure! Even China as developed as they are have over 70K infected and over 2K+ dead!

Mr IQ of 1 million, read, read and stop acting dumb.

Eating Exotic Meats, especially civet and bat, is responsible for the the spread from animals to Humans.

Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by AntiChristian: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2020
content208:

Mr IQ of 1 million, read, read and stop acting dumb.

Eating Exotic Meats, especially civet and bat, is responsible for the the spread from animals to Humans.

I don't think I can help you any longer.

Here is the WHO website so you can learn about the "novel" Coronavirus 2019-nCoV. Don't be arrogant in ignorance!

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Re: Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus by content208: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't think I can help you any longer.

Here is the WHO website so you can learn about the "novel" Coronavirus 2019-nCoV. Don't be arrogant in ignorance!

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

Stop being dumb. Consumption of Civet and bat are responsible for the transfer of COVID-2019 to Humans, not Corruption. Òdè

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Lands In Akure. Mobbed By Huge Crowd / So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos / Breaking: Tinubu May Not Come Back If CSU Has Released His Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.