Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board (44689 Views)

How Nig 1st Son, Seyi Tinbu, Stopped Asiwaju From Appointing Reno Omokri As Aide / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / Throwback: Reno Omokri As A Presidential Aide Called All Northerners Parasites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by ochejoseph(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mr. Omokri has also been appointed into the Advisory Board of Tingo International Holdings, Inc, and would be projecting the company on his continuing global travels, where he meets with world leaders and community groups to promote freedom and peaceful coexistence.

Tingo International Holdings, Inc (TNG) is a Delaware, USA incorporated holding company, expected to debut on a major USA stock exchange in Q2, 2020. “I believe and support the mission that Tingo Mobile espouses. I have dedicated a huge part of my life towards advancing the brotherhood of mankind, and eliminating barriers of race and class, and to see a company that genuinely intends to democratise access to mobile telephony by providing inexpensive packages to all the world’s peoples gladdens my heart and I am without hesitation in aligning with Tingo Mobile on this venture”, Mr. Omokri said.

Tingo Mobile was founded in 2001 and has a network of subscribers in Europe and Africa, and is soon to launch in the United States in 2020.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/tingo-mobile-unveils-reno-omokri-as-brand-ambassador/amp/#click=https:///EtgrzEIIvY

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by ochejoseph(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations and Very Best Wishes

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Built2last: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
This is good

I've noticed that the more people hate those who worked with GEJ the more they move forward.

He will go on to buy much more shares and secure the future of his kids while internet zombi.es hate and wail.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by OgbanjeProphet: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Congrats sir.

More headaches for foolish Buharists grin

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by ForeThinker: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice

Congrats to you

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Teewhy2: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
when you have made money and name, it is easier to start making money in Nigeria.
All people will want to use your name to sell their market and with that you can easily negotiate your self to greater wealth.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by BUSHHUNTER: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
He has a job now... Buhari can av peace

but no peace for the wicked

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Tonyfx: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
All his noise making on Twitter has paid off. cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by azpekuliar: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations to the One-Man Opposition Party and Buhari’s Tormentor-in-Chief. cheesy

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Officialgarri: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
While everyone takes turn to congratulate, we should also have it in mind that we will still be there to mock him when his previous tweets and unguarded public utterances begin to hunt him.

Like they say, the Internet never forgets.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by ExAngel007(f): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
good one

2 Likes

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by MxreR: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by ChaseVibes(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
shocked

Congrats to Reno,the nightmare of APC and it's supporters.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Jakasibo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Reno my guy
The talk fit reduce now

3 Likes

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by masterpix(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice one RENO Enjoy yourself now that you have the opportunity

4 Likes

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Owaincouncil: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
At least, he will be busy and leave our Grand papa Buhari alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by olayemioshiyemi: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
For real Apc sympathizers won't patronize ur product have that in mind

5 Likes

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by opalu: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good
Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by FuckThaMod: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tingo mobile?
Anyone here heard of it before? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by ZombieHUNT: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Built2last:
This is good

I've noticed that the more people hate those who worked with GEJ the more they move forward.

He will go on to buy much more shares and secure the future of his kids while internet zombi.es hate and wail.

Yess oh
They will hate and wail. While Buhari herdsmen and bandits finish off what's remaining of their miserable lives

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by stonegarden: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's one company buhari will never patronize

4 Likes

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Mayhem999: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
smiley

So proud of Reno now we can have more data for calls and free calling credit for browsing on tingo just by porting.
Press #1 to speak with their agent.

1 Like

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by OnpointDesign(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
cool
Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Luckysbab: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
"...I am without hesitation in aligning..."
Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by malabite3: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations Reno
Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by Ijaycool(f): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wow, easiest way to success these days is to hate BooHarry
Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by airminem(f): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
smiley Governor of LAGOS acting like someone from stone-age. Lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by picoba(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
[
Glory be to God for giving this man a job. You have done your best in the political circle. I really miss your comments.

Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by cRobo: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Intended making him my brand ambassador

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board by careytommy37(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Congrats MOG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesting Women Seal Hotel Harbouring Alleged ESN Members / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso / Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.