Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening (44679 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Tinubuofemmanu: 12:23am On May 31, 2022
Romantic screening

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Dan Amana❗

24 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Tinubuadvocate2: 12:26am On May 31, 2022
He tried. grin the result will out on 7th next month cheesy

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by JagabanLagos: 12:30am On May 31, 2022
Post video of his interview make we separate Cat from Jaguar

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!

73 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32am On May 31, 2022
Company of LOZAS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Tundeolou: 12:42am On May 31, 2022
These people are joking with this country.
All I can see are selfies

We Design professional Logo for your Business or Company Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/mkkz8aiUaUMDMXW38

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Tinubuofemmanu: 1:04am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:

We don't make noise like Tinubu agberos at Mushin.

Eyes on the Ball

Forward with Courage
CRA 2023

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by yyba: 1:05am On May 31, 2022
AMEACHI when are you appearing in rivers state commission of enquiry, WIKE want to ask you some simple question ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by bennybuhari: 1:05am On May 31, 2022
Fake screening. They just use it to empower broke Oyegun

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by ikillmods: 2:29am On May 31, 2022
Lol

So many people are still being held in
captivity and here they are all smiles,
While some people are busy defending
these failures.

It’s only a matter of time before Nigeria
happens to all of us.

Cos even your landlord doesn’t trust that you
will have your job in the next few months or
the economy will be stable for the next few
weeks that he has to charge you a year rent
or more.

He will even Max you out by asking for agreement and commission and damages and plaster and bandages and ministration etc.

I don’t even think we can do it right anymore.

They’ve stolen enough to feed their 10
generations unborn.

From Atiku who’s been contesting for over 30 years To Tinubu who won’t go home and rest to Amaechi and Wike.

They keep saying Tinubu transformed Lagos and increased IGR when he met all infrastructures on ground AND military handed over to him.

All government infrastructures they now put in
place is not designed to favor the masses even
the BRT is so expensive that a minimum wage
worker can’t afford it, this is a scheme that Fashola
designed to subsidize cost of transportation.

Amaechi stole from his state coffers to fund one
president like that, he is also being accused of
bloating contract prices for security gadgets for
the NRC, despite having people in captivity and
knowing where they’re being held. They’re just
gallivanting and living their lives to the fullest.

I’m sure by now the Bandits and terrorist would
know that government was serious when they
said they’ll deal with them cos this silent treatment
they’re giving the bandits is even worse than
engaging them.

We get pushed around and get used to it.

But we have a mooohhh and heroines and
the dead vulture griller who’s fathers have
been enslaved, they also inherited the
enslavement and intend to pass it on to their upcoming generations defending bunch of
failures over 30K monthly stipends.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Administration1: 4:39am On May 31, 2022
Let's see how this goes
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40am On May 31, 2022
Amaechi my man grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by donleo92(m): 4:56am On May 31, 2022
if amechi clinches apc presidency. then pdp have lost Rivers State presidency. it would shock you how wike would fight tooth and nail for amechi.

people saying amechi and wike are enemies don't know the ikwere politics in Rivers state.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by beautyhd: 5:25am On May 31, 2022
sacajawea:
Who is that woman wearing black?
I will like to put my prick inside her Obo, standing Doggy
And ofcourse back the other woman too, but I will make love to that one

You are finally useless

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Cajal(m): 5:49am On May 31, 2022
Tinubuofemmanu:

We don't make noise like Tinubu agberos at Mushin.

Eyes on the Ball

Forward with Courage
CRA 2023
Amechi that did not deliver single local government for APC
HIS DEFEAT WILL BE LEGENDARY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by flamingREED(m): 6:12am On May 31, 2022
grin
So relaxed.

But I'm ready to waste my vote on the rock Peter Obi.
Can't stand another 8 years of misrule.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by KanwuliaExtra: 6:14am On May 31, 2022
How ex-housemaids and ex-drivers are ruling Nigeria comes as no surprise.
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Mrmanability: 6:15am On May 31, 2022
Treat to some group of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Axis313(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2022
beautyhd:

You are finally useless
He is totally useless,early in the morning.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2022
Charade...
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Mrmanability: 6:17am On May 31, 2022
If woke can pull such vote.. I think ameachi can do same much better in APC

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by beautyhd: 6:18am On May 31, 2022
Lion of ubima.

Like play like play, Amaechi is almost there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Truthisunique2: 6:24am On May 31, 2022
Special one

The remaining hope of southern president of not fulani Muslim go rule for 16 yrs straight

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Amotekun777: 6:26am On May 31, 2022
JagabanLagos:

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by thundafire: 6:28am On May 31, 2022
Crooks after buhari say make dey resign yet the are still on seat,it shows buhari doesn't have any power to do anything
Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Nobody: 6:30am On May 31, 2022
sacajawea:
Who is that woman wearing black?
I will like to put my prick inside her...
And ofcourse the other woman too, that one is fine
I will do her too definitely, save the best for the last
Mumu.. go and play with soap or Vaseline. See ur thoughts to start the day undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Tomek09(m): 6:34am On May 31, 2022
CRA 2023.
Eyes on the ball...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by Maxikenna: 6:34am On May 31, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Amaechi During His APC Presidential Screening by sacajawea: 6:34am On May 31, 2022
killmods:

Mumu.. go and play with soap or Vaseline. See ur thoughts to start the day undecided
Boda wasiou ẹjẹ ka se tiktok, boda wasiu ẹjẹ ka se tiktok

Wọn le ẹ obmo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.