Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

PMB Illiterate,nigeria Has Been Unlucky With Political Leadership-pa Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Illiterate,nigeria Has Been Unlucky With Political Leadership-pa Adebanjo (284 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Illiterate,nigeria Has Been Unlucky With Political Leadership-pa Adebanjo by Officialhorlah(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
The Afenifere chieftain stated that, “Despite far-
reaching resolutions submitted to President
Muhammadu Buhari on how to restructure Nigeria
politically, economically and socially, Buhari is less-
concerned because he does not know what
restructuring means. BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
FEB 19, 2020 Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain and elder Nigerian statesman, has said that President
Muhammadu Buhari is an illiterate and returning
the country back to the dark ages. Pa Adebanjo, who spoke at a lecture titled:
‘Restructuring: Building a Knowledge-Based
Economy’, organised by the Voice of Reason in
honour of her Founder, Late Prince Goke Omisore,
also lamented that Nigeria had not been lucky with
the right political leadership since return to democracy. The Afenifere chieftain stated that, “Despite far-
reaching resolutions submitted to President
Muhammadu Buhari on how to restructure Nigeria
politically, economically and socially, Buhari is less-
concerned because he does not know what
restructuring means. “President Buhari is an literate, he does not know
what restructuring means, he is less concerned
about the future of Nigeria, he is only bothered
about his cows." Adebanjo called on Nigerian youth to unite and
form a movement that would facilitate how they
would regain power from the old guard. He added, “I am 92 now, I want to challenge the
younger generation to take their destiny into their
hands. “There is little to what I can do, the energy is no
longer there. “I want you to take the bull by the horn, take
Nigeria back from the hands of your oppressors
and build a society that will make you proud
among your fellow young people in the global
economy.”
Re: PMB Illiterate,nigeria Has Been Unlucky With Political Leadership-pa Adebanjo by healthserve(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Would they listen?
Re: PMB Illiterate,nigeria Has Been Unlucky With Political Leadership-pa Adebanjo by yarimo(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
I was reading this news with much seriousness, until I discovered it was PA ADEBANJO if you know you know grin grin grin
Re: PMB Illiterate,nigeria Has Been Unlucky With Political Leadership-pa Adebanjo by scribble: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
yarimo:
I was reading this news with much seriousness, until I discovered it was PA ADEBANJO if you know you know grin grin grin

But where is the lie

Is buhari not illiterate with no certificate and a crazy lover of cows

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Training School In Delta Ready Sept - Okowa / A Sham Called Election: By Enugu State United Patriots (UP / Oshiomhole Has Ruined APC, He Should Be Expelled- Adamawa State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.