Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning (36576 Views)

UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / Zero Visibility At Toll/7up Road, A Case For Serious Concern / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by blowjohn(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Faweed or whatever hes called should go and make a case for his fake news network CNN and his disgruntled group of gay ass bastard friends.
No one needs him in this issue.
Very stupid man, always talking trash .
Trump is here to stay and he ain't going nowhere.
Very stupid man this fareed
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Psoul(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sirjamo:
America is the biggest and the most brutal terror organization in the World. Where is the nuclear weapon they claimed was in Iraq that made them to invade Iraq; kill millions of Muslims and displace another millions?

Of what good is America to the world other than starting useless wars? From Vietnam to Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Palestinian.... Americans are the ones distabizing Muslim countries and killing Muslims for fun under the pretence of looking for non - existing nuclear weapons.

Without those wars u claimed the US started, you wouldn't hv bn here typing and posting on this forum.
May be, just may be, you would've bn in one IDP camp begging for food or in a one refugee camp in one tiny country like that. Better still, you may have bn capture and forced to go into war u have nothing to do wt.

1 Like

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by CSTR2: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
I congratulate Nigerians who are citizens of US and UK.
They were the ones that enjoyed the fruits of Nigerian relevance.

That relevance is ended. The last boat is Canada.

If you don't get in now, forget it.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:

Saudis are more prone to terrorism but america can never dream of banning them.

Trump is trying to tell you something. You are irrelevant.

Our relevance to them ended with shale discovery.

The Saudis on the other hand were smart enough to buy continuous relevance by spending billions of dollars on American weapons, while your politicians in Nigeria were buying houses in the UK.
Trump only banned Nigeria because of election

He did it to get to his white nationalist base that would see this action as an endorsement that Americans is only for the whites

Of course, Nigeria is a soft target because we are not important to American economy or national security but our ban still manages to have significant influence on Trump's base because of our population.

And Saudi Arabia partnership with America is more than the weapons they buy

>it is about Israel
>it is about stability and American's little left credibility in the Muslim world
>it is about American National security.

1 Like

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Loop1: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
engrsyer:
Your analysis doesn't matter when it comes to Donald Trump. Trump told you he wants to return America to Americans and that's what he's doing.

OED

It is foolish comment like yours that gave him leverage to continue doing what he does.

Trump admitted on camera that the saudi was responsible for 9/11 before he became president ,if he was so bent on protecting Americans life why did he not go after saudi Arabia .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by blowjohn(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Psoul:

Without those wars u claimed the US started, you wouldn't hv bn here typing and posting on this forum.
May be, just may be, you would've bn in one IDP camp begging for food or in a one refugee camp in one tiny country like that. Better still, you may have bn capture and forced to go into war u have nothing to do wt.

Those countries he mentioned, has he asked himself why even their people r always in constant turmoil?
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Tonnyray: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
linearity:
It is anti-Trump because it is factual. Any analysis that is based on facts is anti-Trump because the guy is lying machine. FYI Fareed Zakaria is not advocating for ‘us’; he is advocating for American Citizens of Nigeria descent. You are not affected by the ban, so tune him off and go about your business, the America citizens of Nigerians ethnicity who are affected like his advocacy and they might have been the ones that reached out to him.
Same CNN that in the aftermath of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's attempted bomb attack painted Nigeria like 180 million of us are natural born terrorists. Maybe if Fareed Zakaria pulled this advocacy stunt in a Hillary Clinton (Democratic party) presidency I might be a tad impressed. Presently nobody's buying into this. Wife number1 that suddenly starts showing love to wife number2 simply because the man of the house has brought in a fresh wife number3 and you call that love.
Fantabulous.
Oinn. grin

4 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Dbiz1111(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
CNN actually gives a Bleep about Nigeria and were the first foreign news media apart BBC to have an office and a correspondence in Nigeria

They exposed the modern slave trade that was going in Libya that really exposed slave trade routes in Nigeria.

CNN was the first news outlet to publish the death of Abacha.

CNN existed before Trump and would continue to exist after Trump. So will they go stupid over Trump?

You're Leftist. PDP supporter, pained and always wailing grin grin grin this people don't give a bleep about us. This is for Trump. Face your hardship and move. CNN is for Democrats, Dems brought chaos in Africa.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:
I congratulate Nigerians who are citizens of US and UK.
They were the ones that enjoyed the fruits of Nigerian relevance.

That relevance is ended. The last boat is Canada.

If you don't get in now, forget it.
grin cheesy
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Ijaya123: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
wwwihy:

All Americans are immigrants

America is a nation of immigrants including Trump grandfather

Including his mother, first wife and current wife.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by CSTR2: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:

He did it to get to his white nationalist base that would see this action as an endorsement that Americans is only for the whites

Of course, Nigeria is a soft target because we are not important to American economy or national security but our ban still manages to have significant influence of Trump base because of our population.

>it is about Israel
>it is about stability and American's little left credibility in the Muslim world
Your view is correct but simplistic.

Trump does not need Saudi for the Middle East.
The place can go to blazes for all they care. America is the largest exporter of oil now.
And Israel can handle its own.

What they cannot afford to lose is over $20 billion yearly in weapons sale from Saudi.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
CNN actually gives a Bleep about Nigeria and were the first foreign news media apart BBC to have an office and a correspondence in Nigeria

They exposed the modern slave trade that was going in Libya that really exposed slave trade routes in Nigeria.

CNN was the first news outlet to publish the death of Abacha.

CNN existed before Trump and would continue to exist after Trump. So will they go stupid over Trump?

I grew up watching CNN Sir.... That station has gone incredibly biased and pitiably stupid!!! grin
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
kokanepyramid:
Since the takeover from Ted Turner seven years ago by a politician the MO has changed.
Lol

Ted Turner founded CNN in 1980

His opening speech was used for advertising on CNN two years ago.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by GMbuharii: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
Iamgrey5:

Of course, Nigeria is a soft target because we are not important to American economy or national security but our ban still manages to have significant influence of Trump base because of our population.

>it is about Israel
[/s]

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

I grew up watching CNN Sir.... That station has gone incredibly biased and pitiably stupid!!! grin
How?

You mean because Trump openly calls any news against his interest as fake news?

2 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Dicktionary: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin

Anytime I see some Niggaria Shitizens Applauding Racist and Psychotic Dumb Trump, I found out that Majority of them, have never been to the U.S, so I don't blame them.

Trump is not Fighting Terrorism, He is just a F*CKING Racist Business man who don't give a damn about you or your Country as far as he is not benefiting anything from you. If his Adviser sell him the idea, he will even accept to Spray Covid-19 Virus in Africa.

The different between Trump and Buhari, is that one is a Fulani man and the latter is a Racist Idiot!!

Smh
F*ckTrumpD!ck

2 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
chatinent:
Coming to think of it, why can't Nigerians be here? Establish here, and make Americans come here?
I wonder
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by GMbuharii: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dbiz1111:

You're Leftist. PDP supporter, pained and always wailing grin grin grin this people don't give a bleep about us. This is for Trump. Face your hardship and move. CNN is for Democrats, Dems brought chaos in Africa.

You nailed him seriously lolsssssss

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
We have a failed government since 2015 till date. Blame buhari for this

Very useless sombori
Fix the country or divide

1 Like

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by linearity: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tonnyray:
Same CNN that in the aftermath of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's attempted bomb attack painted Nigeria like 180 million of us are natural born terrorists. Maybe if Fareed Zakaria pulled this advocacy stunt in a Hillary Clinton (Democratic party) presidency I might be a tad impressed. Presently nobody's buying into this. Wife number1 that suddenly starts showing love to wife number2 simply because the man of the house has brought in a fresh wife number3 and you call that love.
Fantabulous.
Oinn. grin

Fox News also reported the same negativity about Nigeria after the underwear bomber and Fox News still overwhelming negative towards Nigeria today.

I will prefer to hear from a man who tell me the negatives about me, when I truly screwed up; but is able to tell me the positive when am doing right versus the guy who is either negatively on steroid against me all the time or positively on steroid for me all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Osidazz19: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
I posted the same same thing when the news broke and some thought I didn't know what I was talking about. Go figure.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by doctore212(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
My babe came to my house since 9pm yesterday.

She bought a bunch of Banana and tiger nut, she made sure if finished everything.

Since last night till around 11am today all have been hearing is Harder Harder.

Am currently typing from a private hospital near my house where am been resuscitated. And she still has the guts to call me a weakling.

Pls. Don't fall into the trap of harder harder it can kill, am a witness. The doctor said am having arrhythmia (AF).

Pray for me.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:

Your view is correct but simplistic.

Trump does not need Saudi for the Middle East.
The place can go to blazes for all they care. America is the largest exporter of oil now.
And Israel can handle its own.

What they cannot afford to lose is over $20 billion yearly in weapons sale from Saudi.
Lol

America does not need oil but can't seem to pull out of middle east that easily, Just as Russia too doesn't need middle eastern oil but are very interested in increasing their interest in the same middle east.

You see my friend, Middle east is very important because it had always have the potential of causing a world proxy war between world powers.

It even became more of a ticking time bomb when the state of isreal was created by Britain to pacify the Jewish victims of the world war two.

America cannot just pull out of middle east like that because of its own national security and credibility as the world's only super power.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Iamgrey5:
How?

You mean because Trump openly calls any news against his interest as fake news?

Let me be clear sir, Trump is not the best among American presidents... Honestly, America can, could, and should do better.

However, CNN needs to quit acting like he is the Anti-Christ! I can't tune in without Mr. President being in the Dog house for one reason or the other, sometimes 24/7. Haba!!!
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by CSTR2: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
The only thing that can save Nigeria's future(the present is already wasted) is to vote for leaders with an IQ above 100 to meander through the mess and see if there is any bit of future to be salvaged.

And they don't need to take IQ test to know.

Their ability to conceptualise and simulate sector wide solutions in the mental realm.

Don't vote for practical leaders, vote for leaders that can conceptualise.

Any leader that only talks about corruption, border closure, sovereignty, Unitarianism, is a low IQ failure that should be rejected for the next 150 years.

Any leader that talks about things like industrial free trade zones, economic zones, power deregulation, security deregulation, financial restructuring, cost of governanace, low interest zones, sector wide policies, should be listened to.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Charleys:

Saudi Arabia have been making changes of recent, haven't you heard?
What changes? That they allowed women drive cars but still executed the people who fought for that right or killing journalists or hacking Amazon. Pleas tell me which changes
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Swingate(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just imagine is Coronavirus came from Nigeria, by now they would have banned Nigerians from entering a plane or ship to any western countries.
But it's from China and guess what? America couldn't do anything about it.
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Osidazz19: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
tartar9:
Nigerian xtians(Igbo especially) are already coming out to attack the presenter for defending them against their lord trump

They are clueless and often support losers. Micheal Bloomberg is the next President of United states. The ipob monkeys have supported another loser as usual.
BTW, the ban is going to affect them more than any Aboki. See how clueless and delusional they are.

3 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Iamgrey5(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let me be clear sir, Trump is not the best among American presidents... Honestly, America can, could, and should do better.

However, CNN needs to quit acting like he is the Anti-Christ! I can't tune in without Mr. President being in the Dog house for one reason or the other, sometimes 24/7. Haba!!!
They are a news outlet and Trump is a gift that keeps giving.

He keeps doing strange and unprecedented things every now and then.

CNN was not like this with Bush
Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Tonnyray: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
linearity:
Fox News also reported the same negativity about Nigeria after the underwear bomber and Fox News still overwhelming negative towards Nigeria today.
I will prefer to hear from a man who tell me the negatives about me, when I truly screwed up; but is able to tell me the positive when am doing right versus the guy who is either negatively on steroid against me all the time or positively on steroid for me all the time.
You keep making this about Fox news vs CNN. That's where you're missing it. I'm addressing this documentary and this documentary alone as the thread showcases. As far as I'm concerned Fox news, CNN, Trump, Pelosi can all (borrowing Oshiomole's phrase) go and die.

4 Likes

Re: US BAN: Fareed Zakaria Makes Case For Nigeria On GPS Morning by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
What is this one saying.

which election

pls leave trump & focus on bull aria. Advise him!

he needs to fix nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) / Tanker Explodes In Omurelu, Rivers State. Many Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.