Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) (2221 Views)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? / Be Our Investment Partners / LAGBUS/BRT: Our Investment Package Is Still On-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by aliandu200(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
vastolord4:
I would like to learn to how to trade.. I'm think about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5569732/learn-how-trade-forex-like

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Still on the profit side of the tracks. My win ratio is somewhere between 60-65 %. Still working to improve on it

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Some of my options

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2020
A peek at my strategy. There are patterns, notice the patterns and follow the trend

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by csolomon: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Brukx:
I've not received it. It's 8 days now. I've contacted their customer care. They will provide an ARN which I will take to my bank tomorrow

Hopefully you'll receive it soon. The problem i know occurs because the banks have a slow process of visa/mastercard transactions when it is international. The ARN will help in tracking it though.
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2020
csolomon:

Hopefully you'll receive it soon. The problem i know occurs because the banks have a slow process of visa/mastercard transactions when it is international. The ARN will help in tracking it though.
I hope so. ARN has been sent to my bank
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Still on the green side of the charts. Confidence levels are going up.

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2020
My trades are better in the afternoons. Mornings and midnight are not too favourable for me

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by NIAPREXT(f): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
I am new to this and I just recently downloaded the Olymp app, and everything looks strange. plz I need assistance in learning. Thanks
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2020
NIAPREXT:
I am new to this and I just recently downloaded the Olymp app, and everything looks strange. plz I need assistance in learning. Thanks
WhatsApp 09029468448
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by csolomon: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Brukx:
I hope so. ARN has been sent to my bank

Cool. Hopefully the global situation now wont affect online banking specially money that comes from overseas.
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
csolomon:

Cool. Hopefully the global situation now wont affect online banking specially money that comes from overseas.
I received the money at last.
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Incips: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2020
vastolord4:
I would like to learn to how to trade.. I'm think about it.
There are many places on the web to learn Forex. Knowldge is important and you can never be a successful trader if you have no much kbnowldge and skills about Forex trading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4bedroom Bungalow Design 3D Model.. Estimate = 8m / I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready? / Which Crypto Coins Will Give You Massive Gains In May, 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.