Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian (81794 Views)

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by joefelin2345: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2020
For goodness sake, can't people understand very simple English. Is Lokogoma area where the woman lived inside Aso Rock?. We had a similar experience where I live here in Lagos. A woman was reported to the police due to the nature of the trade she is engaged in. She was arrested but later told us in plain language that the same police told her the person that was behind her ordeal. That she could have registered with them before embarking on such trade n nothing could have happened. Today she is still I involved in the business. What are we talking about? Report suspected criminals to the police at your own peril. Good morning.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Nathphil(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2020
I still suspect that the phone stuff is still a setup. Police is you friend indeed
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Nitah1: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2020
bigiyaro:
police,policeee,policeee ooooo.... Lawd which kind thing be this nah? who do naija this kind tin thunder fire any morafvcker that says the police is my friend.
The stupid police collected bribe from yahoo boys only to Betrayed the complainant.

May the wrath of God visit all involved with their families.��
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by adenigga(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2020
This country is something else. To even think that yahoo boys found their way to her apartment inside villa calls for concern.

Go and crosscheck, she was a staff @ Villa, not residing there. Her resident is not within the vicinity of the Villa.

She closed @8 p. m. gotten home by 10 - 11 p. m.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by olaoluwa002: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2020
Pls proper investigation should be done regarding the phone found at the decease resident cos yahoo boys are not that stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Efejusttoocute: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2020
I smell lies� Spit
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Hardey10(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2020
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/how-yahoo-boys-subjected-state-house-director-naankang-to-agony-of-slow-death/

the police leaked the information to the assailants, so dey have everything dey need with the phone dropped at the scene

what are they still gathering?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2020
In ur next life don't put mouth in things that doesn't concern u
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by moorevic(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Also, one of the killers took their victim’s mobile telephone, having mistaken it for his and left his own telephone at the crime scene.
Who goes for an operation with their personal belongings. The police should find another lie and release those innocent guys.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by dcollinsgen1: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by nonxo007(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

This country is something else. To even think that yahoo boys found their way to her apartment inside villa calls for concern. I mean adding this to why someone will report the victim the so called yahoo boys may mean that they are being sheild inside that place by some of those who reported them and they are pulling heavy dirty jobs for the ogas. So many backstabbing from the force these days. Just as the case of that kidnapper, ndume settling army officer. Since that time, the story is not consistent again. Now wonder why bokoharam is still getting bolder daily and shakau still making videos up and down.
Just imagine when they claimed they arrested the initiator of viral videos of the woman that said police officer killed, kidnapped doctor in kaduna, is the scenerio not paying similar thing with this woman? But funny enough, those who always release bokoharam propaganda videos has never been caught for once. Sabotaging everywhere just for personal gains.
Yahoo boys found their way to villa to kill her? I weak......
She doesn't live in the villa but in Lokogoma a suburb in Abuja, you need to read the story properly.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Wasky101: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

This country is something else. To even think that yahoo boys found their way to her apartment inside villa calls for concern. I mean adding this to why someone will report the victim the so called yahoo boys may mean that they are being sheild inside that place by some of those who reported them and they are pulling heavy dirty jobs for the ogas. So many backstabbing from the force these days. Just as the case of that kidnapper, ndume settling army officer. Since that time, the story is not consistent again. Now wonder why bokoharam is still getting bolder daily and shakau still making videos up and down.
Just imagine when they claimed they arrested the initiator of viral videos of the woman that said police officer killed, kidnapped doctor in kaduna, is the scenerio not paying similar thing with this woman? But funny enough, those who always release bokoharam propaganda videos has never been caught for once. Sabotaging everywhere just for personal gains.
No be by force to type, I had a headache reading this. Your teachers go suffer for your hand for school.
To grade ur script them go need panadol extra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Sagay212: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Lies...lies everywhere
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by 9gerian: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2020
If true, this story tallies with the whitehouse eatery CEO that was killed after reporting the previous day’s robbery in his flat!

Abfinest007:
police cause d death of d woman hw dare u leak d details of ur informant
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by iamdapsyj(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

This story is balderdash, this woman knows something that her bosses does not want out. Hence, the killing was ochestrated.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Plumville:
Culprits have not been apprehended yet and all the details even police strategy to track suspects down with phone are being spilled here. Nigerian police and their quest for unearned accolades!

good question ? because it is a makeup story
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Story is filled with lies

Big shots in aso rock took her out

Tell us another story
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by NigeriaBam: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Wow
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Patrioticman007(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

Your mumu never do ?. Kindly Google her home address on Google maps " Lokogoma" then Google "Aso rock villa" the distance in between are the level of your lack of English Comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Nickshrapnel: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2020
I also know a lot of fraudsters, I don’t report them to Nigerian police because I know what this guys do to snitches, instead I inform the supposed victims of what is about to befall them and report to FBI
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Mummymahdi(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

This woman works in villa but have never lived there.
Ppl should understand that nah
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by chyket(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

She does not stay in the Villa,She stays in Lokogoma area.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Rawtruth1: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2020
I don't believe this nonsense report. It makes no sense that they set her on fire and phone of the yahoo boys didn't burn. I ain't a deranged mind to believe this cook up
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Roman7(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by CliffordAde: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2020
I find this very amusing.
Someone they know works in the state house was murdered in such a gruesome and easy manners.
I suspect it is a state sponsored killing, they are just blaming it on "Yahoo boys" because they are easy targets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by idonhammer: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2020
Sense no go kill u bro.

Omihanifa:
Lies undecided she was a victim of babagana mongonu and Abba kyari squabble because she was alleged to have leaked a memo

They said the woman was Set ablaze in her apartment angry and yet the phone that was mistakenly left over by her attackers didn't burn undecided
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Killed by Criminals also known as yahoo boys undecided

This news lacks credibility on its own, but the inclusion of police incompetence in any news drives Nigerians crazy. It is understandable though, but it's not always the best approach for clear thinking.
Some things are deliberately promoted to surpress rationality, you can read and listen but don't judge in haste, or don't judge at all.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Mummymahdi(f): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
adenigga:
This country is something else. To even think that yahoo boys found their way to her apartment inside villa calls for concern.

Go and crosscheck, she was a staff @ Villa, not residing there. Her resident is not within the vicinity of the Villa.

She closed @8 p. m. gotten home by 10 - 11 p. m.

Because one work in villa doesn't mean she has apartment in villa, check Google map and see d differences in everything BTW lokogoma where she lives and was killed and see where villa is located for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by richPHAROAH: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
useless report lol. too bad serious cases like this are not properly investigated. what if the killers snatched someones fone and dropped it there and u went to arrest the wrong person. but who ever did it should be killed slowly too. i dont care what his reason is or was
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by naturefellow(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:

If you believe this story, you need prayer.
The Cabals in Aso Rock are responsible for her death.
They are hiding something.

RIP Naankang
100%. The story doesn't add up to a sensible mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.