Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian (81747 Views)

Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Girl Burnt Her Lover & Herself To Death In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Your naivety, it comforts me

Catty94:

after reading this confidential memo I still don't see how it relates to the woman's death even if she was responsible for the leaked memo it's so insensitive to kill/assassinate her all because of a leaked memo of the NSA cautioning the COS. I certainly doubt the Aso Rock officials orchestrated her death.
I mean it's so callous Killing this woman cos she leaked out a confidential memo that has been publicised already.
Besides the content is only a warning to the COS
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by deavicky(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Plumville:
Culprits have not been apprehended yet and all the details even police strategy to track suspects down with phone are being spilled here. Nigerian police and their quest for unearned accolades!
infact Nigeria police will not kill somebody with insensitive statements.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by engrchykae(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Wetin concern such a high profile woman with Yahoo boys?
No ordinary civilian would dare touch such woman.
Maybe she have seen or heard what she shouldn't.
That was how armed robbers killed Alex Badeh.
Nigerians should enjoy their change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by ogyunging(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Yahoo Boys bawo??

Sey she dey load azza ni??

I weep not for this country cuz our salvation is within us

My Inner G tells me they killed this poor woman and dem come dey find scape goat

"They" na dem dem...

Shes in a better place regardless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Ishilove: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2020
There's something not quite right with this story...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by ikorodureporta: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2020
She's single....they shld investigate her Val.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by anonimi: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
It is not good for a woman to live alone.

Is it good for a man to live alone

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by thundafire: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
chariisGRACE:

If you believe this story, you need prayer.
The Cabals in Aso Rock are responsible for her death.
They are hiding something.

RIP Naankang
shut ur dirty mouth,police are bunch of useless idiots

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by pacespot(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Why do I feel that youths are often made victims of circumstance in any situation, a politician was killed in her apartment by probably a political opponent, they tag it yahoo boiz? If you believe this story, then you should have your brain checked. This is purely a political war, even the story in this report doesn't add up. They left their mobile phone in the crime scene that was allegedly filled with smoke, how come the phone didn't burn?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Bbass1990(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Nigeria police can do anything when they see the money bag.
.......*Police are your friend And your Enemy*......
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Tonyspecial(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
If i see something, I don't say anything, I love my life
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by SweetCunt97(f): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
This is the reason why it is good to mind one's business. But trust those who fink they got authority to try and intimidate others.

Wey she for mind her business jejely, go to work come back. If yahoo boys dey blast music, you sef loud yours.

Besides when ratting out to Nigerian police, it's best to do it anonymously o cos those people will give u up for an extra thousand.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
This doesn't add up, I don't buy this story! First she reported the Yahoo Boys to police and not EFCC? Then police leaked her identity and they came for her and the police who is No 1 case cover-up is comfortably owning up to this and accepting they truly leaked her identity. One of the yahoo Boy now took her phone and left his own why mistaking it, because the phone happens to be exactly the same, same color, same phone pack, same screen wallpaper? The body was set ablaze and the phone didn't burn? What's the meaning of this?

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Bgorgeous: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
You see Police, Nepa officials and judiciary are the problems we have in this country until we deal with them .....
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by SweetCunt97(f): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2020
pacespot:
Why do I feel youths are often made the victims of circumstance in every situation, a politician was killed in her apartment by probably a political opponent, they tag it yahoo boiz? If you believe this story, then you should have your brain checked. This is purely a political war, even the story in this report doesn't add up. They left their mobile phone in the crime scene that was allegedly filled with smoke, how come the phone didn't burn?
She was a paper filing employee and not a politician
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by adetunjioludami(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2020
ijustdey:

if it were to be the cabals..... then they did a poor job

with everything at the door steps and arsenal....all they could come up with is this...
It could be a cover up joor, they might have settled some people With lifetime lasting cash and as we no they carry out executions again in Nigeria, anyone they arrest would still go free
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by proclinician: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2020
Catty94:

after reading this confidential memo I still don't see how it relates to the woman's death even if she was responsible for the leaked memo it's so insensitive to kill/assassinate her all because of a leaked memo of the NSA cautioning the COS. I certainly doubt the Aso Rock officials orchestrated her death.
I mean it's so callous Killing this woman cos she leaked out a confidential memo that has been publicised already.
Besides the content is only a warning to the COS

Only aso rock is responsible for this woman's death.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by SweetCunt97(f): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2020
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
It is not good for a woman to live alone.
How? If na man they for no enter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by xrayj(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

This country is something else. To even think that yahoo boys found their way to her apartment inside villa calls for concern. I mean adding this to why someone will report the victim the so called yahoo boys may mean that they are being sheild inside that place by some of those who reported them and they are pulling heavy dirty jobs for the ogas. So many backstabbing from the force these days. Just as the case of that kidnapper, ndume settling army officer. Since that time, the story is not consistent again. Now wonder why bokoharam is still getting bolder daily and shakau still making videos up and down.
Just imagine when they claimed they arrested the initiator of viral videos of the woman that said police officer killed, kidnapped doctor in kaduna, is the scenerio not paying similar thing with this woman? But funny enough, those who always release bokoharam propaganda videos has never been caught for once. Sabotaging everywhere just for personal gains.
Yahoo boys found their way to villa to kill her? I weak......
Lokogoma is not inside Villa O
Lokogoma is just a small town before Apo
Read the report again
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by SexytorresE(f): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
Police are also informat to criminals. No be today undecided they work hand in hand
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by anonimi: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
engrchykae:
Wetin concern such a high profile woman with Yahoo boys?
No ordinary civilian would dare touch such woman.
Maybe she have seen or heard what she shouldn't.
That was how armed robbers killed Alex Badeh.
Nigerians should enjoy their change

Yes we will enjoy our change that is now transformed into next level suffering.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273199_23933_jpegdbf13f9559bd803801ff359bf863c3d0

[img]https://4.bp..com/-62ekVlZQ4k0/VRqwTqRc6_I/AAAAAAAAfFo/BM3a6RPMKEo/s1600/buhari%2Bwinner%2Bpresidential%2Belections.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by Missionaire: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
Nigerian just believe whatever they read on SM.
First question: Are Yahoo Boys kidnappers or robbers that she would be afraid of them?
Second question: If they were really Yahoo Boys, why would she report them to the police instead of the EFCC?

Well, it is said that she had some sensitive information she threatened to leak concerning this administration when she was being threatened by some people in this administration. She actually said it unconsciously.
Same thing happened to Alex Badeh. He threatened to reveal the sponsors of BH in court and was killed a week or two before he could testify.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by CeterisXVII: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2020
Swingate:
May her soul rest in peace. But how did she conclude they are yahoo boys? Do you just get people arrested based on mare suspicions ? This is the problem we have in Nigeria.
What will be on the arrest warrant?
The police should conduct a discreet investigation into her murder and fish out the right culprits and stop this media circus.
Oga, this is not abroad. Everybody knows the modus operandi of Yahoo boys. Stop defending the indefensible. If they were not Yahoo boys, they would not have gone back to kill her......
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by xrayj(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2020
priceaction:

This country is something else. To even think that yahoo boys found their way to her apartment inside villa calls for concern. I mean adding this to why someone will report the victim the so called yahoo boys may mean that they are being sheild inside that place by some of those who reported them and they are pulling heavy dirty jobs for the ogas. So many backstabbing from the force these days. Just as the case of that kidnapper, ndume settling army officer. Since that time, the story is not consistent again. Now wonder why bokoharam is still getting bolder daily and shakau still making videos up and down.
Just imagine when they claimed they arrested the initiator of viral videos of the woman that said police officer killed, kidnapped doctor in kaduna, is the scenerio not paying similar thing with this woman? But funny enough, those who always release bokoharam propaganda videos has never been caught for once. Sabotaging everywhere just for personal gains.
Yahoo boys found their way to villa to kill her? I weak......
Lokogoma is not inside Villa O
Lokogoma is just a small town before Apo
Read the report again
I don't believe this story though
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Then it means the police are accomplices to the crime. Imagine
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by youngestgrad(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
The length those demons at Aso rock will go to cover up their killings, blaming non-existent Yahoo boys for a murder they orchestrated to shut up a whistle blower. God will help us if he has not already left us!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by CeterisXVII: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Missionaire:
Nigerian just believe whatever they read on SM.
First question: Are Yahoo Boys kidnappers or robbers that she would be afraid of them?
Second question: If they were really Yahoo Boys, why would she report them to the police instead of the EFCC?

Well, it is said that she had some sensitive information she threatened to leak concerning this administration when she was being threatened by some people in this administration. She actually said it unconsciously.
Same thing happened to Alex Badeh. He threatened to reveal the sponsors of BH in court and was killed a week or two before he could testify.
Stop talking like a kid. The first part of call for reporting any crime, is the POLICE. It is the police that would now refer the case to EFCC, if necessary.

But in this country people like you have turned everything upside down!
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by anonimi: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Bgorgeous:
You see Police, Nepa officials and judiciary are the problems we have in this country until we deal with them .....

They are not filled with Nigerians?
Until we deal with ourselves, we are going nowhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by xrayj(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
israelmao:
Who is now to be trusted in Nigeria;police or army or local security outfit?She gave useful and vital information to the police but the same police divulged the given information to the criminals and that is more reason security agents fail in intelligence gathering because people in public lack confidence in the police on the secrecy of given information about the criminal elements in our society,.
The story is not true
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by pacespot(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She was a paper filing employee and not a politician

She worked closely with politicians, so she was no different from them. It is not only people that have contested in the ballots that are politicians, even civil servants are politicians, at least they are political puppets.
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Okuda:
believe this report at your own peril!
Blisplendor12:
Una never talk true
PericomaNwankwo:
Fake story
geezynoni:
Cover up story

Yahoo bois fearing for their lives
Re: Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian by jasman1: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2020
I’m not even sure why some people are surprised about Nigerian police actions. Do you honestly expect any better or just dreaming? Some don’t even know or believe Nigeria is really a zoo. So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.