Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu (35454 Views)

18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death / 5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia. / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2020
A four-year-old girl, Pamilerin Babatunde, has been declared missing by her mother few hours after she was asked to plait her hair at their hairdresser’s shop few houses from their home situated at No. 3, Agboola Street, Lambo Lasunwo road, LASPOTECH first gate, Ikorodu area of Lagos State, on Sunday, February 16, at about 3:00p.m.

The mother of the missing child, Fatima Adedokun, who is physically-challenged, narrated that she had gone to check why the hairdresser had not sent her daughter back home in the evening of same day since she left home at about 3:00p.m. and was shocked when the hairdresser said her daughter had not come to her shop at all.

“This is not the first time she would be going to the salon, she has been going before now because the salon is very close to our house. It wasn’t my wish for her to be going there alone, but I had no choice because of my condition, I am physically challenged and I wanted her to start doing some little things by herself, so she can be able to assist me. She left home at about 3:00p.m. on Sunday and we are yet to see her since then,” she narrated in tears.

Pamilerin’s mother also revealed that the case has been reported at the Sagamu Road police station in Ikorodu, Ogijo police station as well as a community radio station based in Ikorodu. She called on Nigerians to help her to find and bring back her missing child. Anyone with useful information should contact her via 08036137590.

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/four-year-old-girl-abducted-in-ikorodu/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Animator409: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nawa o

Check my siggy!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Sirheny007(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
I hope it is not what I am thinking.
I pray she is found and returned to her parents.
such innocence.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by cyndy1000(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
May she be found IJN

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by EliteStriker(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
damn, no where is safe in this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Dizu(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
I pray she's found

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin

fake news
Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Kevinsamba: 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
You wanted her to start doing some few things by herself!! small girl like that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Shuaib90(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ikoroduuuuuu !

6 Likes

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by enitey(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oh God
Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Sirnuel: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
They should rush to Anambra cry

I pray she is found.

How do people wake up in the morning and decides to go cause someone else pain?? I still don’t understand. There is no excuse to justify taking someone else’s thing, If you are poor go and work, you are not the only poor person in the world.

The Idea of quick money is the most dangerous thing to happen to the world

13 Likes

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by nurufirst(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
May she be safe... No one but God
Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Those kidnappers around ikorodu are mainly ritualists. I pray God fishes them out and the girl is found unhurt.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Skmoda360(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmmm!!!! I pray she is found Hale and hearty in Jesus name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by WildChild00(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Which way Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Offpoint: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by YorubaKinging: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by ainas247: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
shocked 4 years old to go plate hair on her Own? the physically-challenged Mother can not assign someone to follow her
I reserved my comment... I pray for the safety of the Girl.

12 Likes

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Skmoda360(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

fake news
you be devil incarnate grin....it's not funny ok

4 Likes

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by nauto: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Somethings is really Wrong, May God Help us

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
I pray she returns safely.

I laugh at those kidnapers kuz Karma is real

2 Likes

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by diportivo: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
o ma se o

but then,4 year old to go to hairdresser herself??

even if dem dash me the pikin sef,I no fit do am

2 Likes

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by opsyswagger(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
i need to leave this country by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by gambia(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Those kidnappers or ritualist fit don move her. sad
Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by realoscar84(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
May God Almighty help to return the innocent little girl. I feel so bad for the mother. People are going through a lot in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by cRobo: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Madness
Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
God in heaven will use his army of angels to locate the young little innocent girl and bring her home. But OP, is it the police that said it is a kidnapping case or missing child?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pamilerin Babatunde: 4-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Ikorodu by TimeTraveller: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Death to kidnappers and Yahoo Yahoo!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gateman Burns His Employer To Death In Edo, Steals Her Jewelry (Graphic Photos) / We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) / 5 People Die As Police Inspector Opens Fire At Golf Estate Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.