Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Mindset : How To Cure Premature Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mindset : How To Cure Premature Ejaculation (213 Views)

Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name / What Is Wrong In Using Bitters To Cure Premature Ejaculation? / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mindset : How To Cure Premature Ejaculation by Kentiamhere(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2020
well to be honest with you i am not a doctor and i do not have a permanent solution for you also but i can recommend a temporary solution which works regardless of how bad your Gbola has gone. This would get you from 5sec to 1hour without any delay but first ( can you do drugs? ). Well i know you must have heard of colorado ( a synthetic you can get addicted to if not careful ) but few puff from it won't kill instead it would take you from 5sec to an hour when on your woman. please note i am not asking you to go into drugs big time but instead for those about to have a failed marriage that is the only solution or better still stay single

First - Look for a colorado dealer or plug around you ( substance usually sold at the rate of 500naira - 2000naira maximum. You can send younger ones who are into drugs or maybe street brothers into drugs they'd know how to arrange it for you

Second - Mix the colorado with kush ( igbo ) or fill your cigarette up with the substance and light it up.

Third - inhale the substance and go for the action movie you've always wanted to act.

Forth - if you realize your body is asking you for more then i advice you stop the use cos then you had be getting addicted since it works for sex anytime anyday.
Re: Mindset : How To Cure Premature Ejaculation by ARABANBI1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kentiamhere:
well to be honest with you i am not a doctor and i do not have a permanent solution for you also but i can recommend a temporary solution which works regardless of how bad your Gbola has gone. This would get you from 5sec to 1hour without any delay but first ( can you do drugs? ). Well i know you must have heard of colorado ( a synthetic you can get addicted to if not careful ) but few puff from it won't kill instead it would take you from 5sec to an hour when on your woman. please note i am not asking you to go into drugs big time but instead for those about to have a failed marriage that is the only solution or better still stay single

First - Look for a colorado dealer or plug around you ( substance usually sold at the rate of 500naira - 2000naira maximum. You can send younger ones who are into drugs or maybe street brothers into drugs they'd know how to arrange it for you

Second - Mix the colorado with kush ( igbo ) or fill your cigarette up with the substance and light it up.

Third - inhale the substance and go for the action movie you've always wanted to act.

Forth - if you realize your body is asking you for more then i advice you stop the use cos then you had be getting addicted since it works for sex anytime anyday.

lmao....

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Preparation Suffers Step Back As Presidency Blocks Procurement / 25 Days To A Flatter Stomach / Coronavirus: How Nigeria’s National Assembly Has Handled Outbreak Thus Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.