Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo (589 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / I Want To Join Occult To Be Rich I Want To Join Occult To Make Money In Nigeria / Can The Occult Make Me Rich? I Want To Get Rich Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by faith2kool(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo’s response to member’s advice in the early days of the Church. Says God told me there was room for me at the top if I was interested.

Deuteronomy 28:13
….To observe and to do them. It’s not free.

The Lord said to me in 1984; He said “there is a place for you on the top, if you are interested.”
I said “Yes Lord, I’m interested.”
He said “whatever I tell you to do, do it.”

Not pray it, DO IT.
Not fast it, DO IT.
You can’t fast your way into prosperity Sir. So, don’t kill yourself.
Sir, you can’t fast your way into divine health. You Feed your way into it.

Proverbs 4:20-22. Don’t kill yourself, feed your way into Divine Health because the HIGHER YOUR WORD CONTENT, THE HIGHER YOUR DIVINE NATURE CONTENT.
Divine nature content is immune naturally. How loaded you are with the word of truth determines how free you’ll become.

Since I began to DO the commandment of Jesus, I have never prayed to Jesus, please bless me: He is a covenant keeping God.

Here, you are: you give your tithes when it is convenient; you eat it at other times.
Who are you kidding?
Can you imagine breathing when it is convenient? Some are financially dead because they withhold their breath for a period and when they want to release for another period, they can’t release it.

It’s all about consistency in your walk with God.

No Church grows without a people on the go. As you go, you keep climbing higher and higher and higher.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/20/not-only-will-i-be-rich-i-will-be-the-richest-bishop-oyedepo/
Source:

1 Like

Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by seunlayi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Amen and me
Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by Righteousness89(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kingdom Truths!
Amen! Hallelujah!
Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by YorubaKinging: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oyedepo, chief of the fake prophets
You'll be full of shame on the judgement days

Drug Baron
Drunkard
Fornicator

Yet your gullible followers don't see this about you

1 Like

Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by faith2kool(f): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
dnt judge
YorubaKinging:

Drug Baron
Drunkard
Fornicator

Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by hightempo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Drug Baron
Drunkard
Fornicator

May God in his infinite mercy forgive you......How did u come to attack a man of God.. with this your myopic comment..
Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by LordReed(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Why is prosperity a yardstick for determining a god's blessing on your life? Do people who don't believe not prosper?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by CAPSLOCKED: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2020
THIS IS JUST WHY I LOVE THIS GUY. DEPS NEVER SKIPS THE CHANCE TO RUB HIS WEALTH ON THE FACES OF HIS VICTIMS (CONGREGATION) AFTER STEALING FROM THEM.

"OLEDEPO" MY GUY. I BELIEVE YOU!.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Out of the abundance of the heart....the mouth speaketh.

If you believe it, You can achieve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS JUST WHY I LOVE THIS GUY. DEPS NEVER SKIPS THE CHANCE TO RUB HIS WEALTH ON THE FACES OF HIS VICTIMS (CONGREGATION) AFTER STEALING FROM THEM.

"OLEDEPO" MY GUY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by Professorcplus(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
It's is only in Nigeria that the amount of wealth pastors milked from their poor members has become a yard stick for God's blessings. Google Search Top 10 richest pastors as at 2018 and you won't be surprised how Nigerian pastors takes lead. Note that in practice these pastors control very much more wealth than is disclosed here.

1. Bishop David Oyedepo, Nigeria Net Worth – $150 Million
2. Bishop T.D. Jakes, USA Net Worth – $147 Million
3. Chris Oyakhilome, Nigeria Net Worth – $50 Million
4. Benny Hinn, USA Net Worth – $42 Million
5. E. A .Adeboye, Nigeria Net Worth – $39 Million
6. Creflo Dollar, USA Net Worth – $27 Million
7. Kenneth Copeland, USA Net Worth – $25 Million
8. Billy Graham, USA Net Worth – $25 Million
9. T.B. Joshua, Nigeria Net Worth – $10 Million
10. Joseph Prince, Singapore Net Worth – $5 Million
I'm not surprised since pastorprenure as taken over Nigeria. Their members are drowning in the ocean of poverty and you see then boarding private jet. The only watchword they tell their members is your reward is in heaven. Wake up if you're asleep
Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by BlueAngel444: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
faith2kool:
Bishop Oyedepo’s response to member’s advice in the early days of the Church. Says God told me there was room for me at the top if I was interested.

Deuteronomy 28:13
….To observe and to do them. It’s not free.

The Lord said to me in 1984; He said “there is a place for you on the top, if you are interested.”
I said “Yes Lord, I’m interested.”
He said “whatever I tell you to do, do it.”

Not pray it, DO IT.
Not fast it, DO IT.
You can’t fast your way into prosperity Sir. So, don’t kill yourself.
Sir, you can’t fast your way into divine health. You Feed your way into it.

Proverbs 4:20-22. Don’t kill yourself, feed your way into Divine Health because the HIGHER YOUR WORD CONTENT, THE HIGHER YOUR DIVINE NATURE CONTENT.
Divine nature content is immune naturally. How loaded you are with the word of truth determines how free you’ll become.

Since I began to DO the commandment of Jesus, I have never prayed to Jesus, please bless me: He is a covenant keeping God.

Here, you are: you give your tithes when it is convenient; you eat it at other times.
Who are you kidding?
Can you imagine breathing when it is convenient? Some are financially dead because they withhold their breath for a period and when they want to release for another period, they can’t release it.

It’s all about consistency in your walk with God.

No Church grows without a people on the go. As you go, you keep climbing higher and higher and higher.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/20/not-only-will-i-be-rich-i-will-be-the-richest-bishop-oyedepo/
Source:

And the devil said to Jesus, "I will give you the kingdoms of this world, just do what I tell you"

And Jesus respond, "Get thee behind me Satan"
AND THE DEVIL LEFT
New testament Matthew 4:10

Get the fvck out should have been O. David response but then again those who dine with the devil do his will till the end.
Re: Not Only Will I Be Rich, I Will Be The Richest -bishop Oyedepo by Auki: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
God gave pharaoh of Egypt wealth, splendour and Power. During the then period, Pharaoh was successful and Mosses was not. Such is the life of this World, the enjoyment of the hereafter is for those that believe in Allah and do rights.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Sitting Arrangement At Word Assembly Ahead Of Church Resumption / Deliverance Prayer For Those Who See Coffin, Dead People, Graveyard In Dreams / CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.