Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing (590 Views)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by Dawinlove(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2020
I will advise the CBN to be careful and not to regulate the naira, if at all they are planning to. I see dollar exchange rate with naira increased to above 700. What I saw in the realm of the spirit is 777# to one dollar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by OkCornel(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2020
This is not a prophecy. Given the trend of things in the past, it is expected.
Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by donbachi(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Apc talk sey na "1 dollar=1 naira".

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by Danniey: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
why is this thread here?
Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Brutal consequences from the past are hitting the nation harder today..

-No policies really works in the time of harvest due to unplanned alternatives or rescue mission from the past because the nature of harvest is to reward. So, the rise is predictable..

Reason, ignorant and foolish things are not profitable because they blind the eyes from seeing the brighter vision of the future that carries our common needs and rights..
Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Danniey:
why is this thread here?
It's Here Cuz D Post Is Related To Religion. D Guy Gave A Prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by Dawinlove(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2021
donbachi:
Apc talk sey na "1 dollar=1 naira".

It is well
Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by yinkeys(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Dawinlove:
I will advise the CBN to be careful and not to regulate the naira, if at all they are planning to. I see dollar exchange rate with naira increased to above 700. What I saw in the realm of the spirit is 777# to one dollar.
At this point, we are not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by Dawinlove(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dawinlove:

I remember posting this last 2 years when 1 dollar was still 366 to naira. Today dollar has hit 700naira
https://www.nairaland.com/7249943/senate-invite-emefiele-over-naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Should Be Careful, I See Dollar Increasing by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Dawinlove:
Dawinlove:

I remember posting this last 2 years when 1 dollar was still 366 to naira. Today dollar has hit 700naira
https://www.nairaland.com/7249943/senate-invite-emefiele-over-naira

Na Waa oo

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Pray Simple Prayers As Christians Correctly? / How My Stance On Private Jet Changed After Adeboye's Visit To Enugu / On The Coming War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.