Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

"I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. (319 Views)

The WHO Lied And Created A Global Panic: Second Extensive Study Finds Coronaviru / Wife Calls Police After Hubby Locks Her In Bathroom Over Fear She Has Coronaviru / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. by Ebuka54(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kem senou pavel Daryl, a Chinese base Camerooninan man who had lived in China for a long time and currently a patient of Coronavirus had taken to media that he rather die in china than coming home with the virus

He said it's really breaks his heart seeing himself dieing slowly but will never risk taking the virus to his people

He wrote

“No matter what happens I don’t want to take the sickness back to Africa,”

He said he suspected he had the virus when he started having fever, uncontrollable cough, and flu-like discharge symptoms before he was diagnosed of having the virus

He said

“When I was going to the hospital for the first time I was thinking about my death and how I thought it was going to happen,”

For 13 days he remained in isolation in a local Chinese hospital. Taking drugs meant for HiV patient and as God may have it , he is seeing signs of recovery

The CT scan had showed less of the virus in his immune this made him the first Africa man with the virus responding to treatment

His medical care was covered by the Chinese state.

“I don’t want to go home before finishing studying. I think there is no need to return home because all hospital fees were taken care of by the Chinese government,” says Mr Senou.

God help him and give all Coronavirus patient quick recovery
Re: "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. by kestolove95(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abg remain dia
Re: "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. by seunlayi(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
God will perfect His healing on him. This is unlike some people here....
Re: "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. by seunlayi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Abg remain dia
you can do better by wishing him well.
Re: "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. by cRobo: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Heart of Gold
Re: "I Rather Die Here In China Than Go Home With This Coronaviru. by missimelda01(f): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
They won't even let you into your country.
Get well soon.

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus / If Alcohol Base Can Kill Corona Virus Why Wont Shots Of Vodka Kill It . / Making Wealth In Superlife Stc30 Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.