Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M (876 Views)

Now Valued at N50m but you can get a plot with N30m. See Video here / Available And Affordable Luxury Apartment At Lekki Lagos / I Need 1 Room Self Contain For 150k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Closed.

Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by 24hrUplift: 1:12pm On Aug 04
BeyondCertainty:

BeyondCertainty has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now

Hello, bro..
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 1:14pm On Aug 04
24hrUplift:

Hello, bro..

Good afternoon, happy Sunday to you.
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by 24hrUplift: 1:32pm On Aug 04
BeyondCertainty:

Good afternoon, happy Sunday to you.

Thanks..

What is the update?
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 1:35pm On Aug 04
24hrUplift:

Thanks..

What is the update?

I wanted to have a conversation with you last week.

I was able to send USDT from an exchange to Exness but couldn't withdraw into my online banking.

Exness said I am not yet eligible but can withdraw back with only TRC20 network.

I needed your expertise.
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by 24hrUplift: 8:09pm On Aug 05
BeyondCertainty:

I wanted to have a conversation with you last week.

I was able to send USDT from an exchange to Exness but couldn't withdraw into my online banking.

Exness said I am not yet eligible but can withdraw back with only TRC20 network.

I needed your expertise.

Ok, let's have the screenshot and see the reason for the rejection.bro.
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 8:43pm On Aug 05
24hrUplift:

Ok, let's have the screenshot and see the reason for the rejection.bro.

I withdrew it from exness to another exchange to enable me sell.
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by 24hrUplift: 8:52pm On Aug 05
BeyondCertainty:

I withdrew it from exness to another exchange to enable me sell.

Bro...I no understand your goal..oo..
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 1:44am On Aug 06
24hrUplift:

Bro...I no understand your goal..oo..

The goal was to use exness to convert my USDT to fiat and withdraw to my local bank but since it said I wasn't eligible, I needed to use another means.
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by 24hrUplift: 5:48am On Aug 06
BeyondCertainty:

The goal was to use exness to convert my USDT to fiat and withdraw to my local bank but since it said I wasn't eligible, I needed to use another means.

Have you verified your Exness account?
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 9:13am On Aug 06
24hrUplift:

Have you verified your Exness account?

Yes.
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by 24hrUplift: 11:26am On Aug 06
BeyondCertainty:

Yes.

.. and you have used that same withdrawal account method to deposit into your Exness account before?

I'm asking because I have all methods of deposit and withdrawal in my Exness account..

I trade, make profit and withdraw my money anyway and anyhow I want it.

Exness is the best broker. Bro.
. please review your method again.

Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by BeyondCertainty: 12:58pm On Aug 06
24hrUplift:

.. and you have used that same withdrawal account method to deposit into your Exness account before?

I'm asking because I have all methods of deposit and withdrawal in my Exness account..

I trade, make profit and withdraw my money anyway and anyhow I want it.

Exness is the best broker. Bro.
. please review your method again.

You are not getting it.

I sent USDT with TRC20 network from binance to exness hoping I could withdraw to my local bank since there's no P2P again on binance.

Exness told me I am not yet eligible to do the transaction, so I think it's because I haven't traded on the platform before.

I withdrew it with the TRC20 network again to an exchange that has P2P and sold off.
Re: 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment With 1 Room BQ At Oniru, Victoria Island - N50M by 24hrUplift: 1:17pm On Aug 06
BeyondCertainty:

You are not getting it.

I sent USDT with TRC20 network from binance to exness hoping I could withdraw to my local bank since there's no P2P again on binance.

Exness told me I am not yet eligible to do the transaction, so I think it's because I haven't traded on the platform before.

I withdrew it with the TRC20 network again to an exchange that has P2P and sold off.

Ok bro...

You know, many people are reading this chat, and learning one or two things...so can you help us with the query screenshot please.

Let me see how I can help you. Bro... thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Nice 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Agency Fee: Must I Pay On Every Property? / Land At Lambe For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.