Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) (3458 Views)

Get Bulk Mtn Sme Data At #215 Per Gigabyte / Bulk Sme Data Bundles For Bulk Mtn Data Reselling Business / I SELL BULK MTN AND AIRTEL AIRTIME AT 8% DISCOUNT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 11:57am On May 18, 2020
You can convert airtime to cash with Amevng today! Send a whatsapp/text message to 08094254255 to sell at a good rate today
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Good morning. We're still buying
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mtn, glo and 9mobile airtime needed. Send a text message or whatsapp message to 08094254255 to sell at a very good rate today
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Good morning. We're still buying airtime. Contact 08094254255 today
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by latability(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2020
You create topic and only you come comment full the topic, you must be a criminal
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning. We're still buying airtime.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
latability:
You create topic and only you come comment full the topic, you must be a criminal

If there was any problem with me, people would have come to this nairaland thread to make complaints. Get over yourself.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning, we're still buying airtime. Contact us to sell today
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by DriveTrademark: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
@Amevng is legit, just sold my airtime to her, got credited in less than 5 minutes. Quickest so far. Nice doing business with you
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
DriveTrademark:
@Amevng is legit, just sold my airtime to her, got credited in less than 5 minutes. Quickest so far. Nice doing business with you
You're welcome. Thanks for doing business with me and leaving a review.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
We're still buying airtime across all networks...
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Good morning. We're still buying airtime. Mtn airtime needed
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Still buying
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Good morning. We're still buying 9mobile and Mtn airtime.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good afternoon, you can convert your mtn and 9mobile airtime to cash at a sweet rate today. Send a whatsapp /text message to 08094254255 to sell today
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by DBAAMI(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
This person is real, I have converted my MTN airtime with her several times and even introduced people to her. I met her here on nairaland last year
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Royaldamsel(f): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
This person is 100 percent legit,I have converted my airtime to cash with her several times
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2020
DBAAMI:
This person is real, I have converted my MTN airtime with her several times and even introduced people to her. I met her here on nairaland last year
Thanks for leaving a review and selling airtime to me.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Royaldamsel:
This person is 100 percent legit,I have converted my airtime to cash with her several times
Thanks for leaving a review as well.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning, I'm still buying airtime. Mtn and 9mobile airtime especially needed.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020
We need mtn and 9mobile airtime. Sell at a sweet rate today!
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 4:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning. We're still buying airtime at a good rate. (Mtn and 9mobile currently needed)
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Good morning. We're still buying mtn and 9mobile at a sweet rate. Send a whatsapp or text message to 08094254255 to sell today!
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Amevng:
Good morning. We're still buying airtime at a good rate. (Mtn and 9mobile currently needed)
9mobile for sale
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good evening, we're still buying mtn and 9mobile airtime
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Berg619:
9mobile for sale
What's your rate?
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Amevng:

What's your rate?
never mind we have reached out to each other already
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning, we're still buying mtn and 9mobile airtime.
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good evening. Convert your airtime to cash today. Mtn and 9mobile airtime needed. Send a whatsapp/text message to 08094254255 to sell today. Thankd
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
We still need airtime
Re: Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) by Amevng(f): 2:18am On Jul 01, 2020
We're still buying airtime. Convert your airtime to cash today!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Introduce *901*14# Credit Gateway, Donates N1bn To COVID-19 Fight. / My Open Forex Trade Journal / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.