Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord (46142 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by qualityovenbake(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Eedris like courting controversies.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by ma373733(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Enn214:
smiley

Burna Boy stole from a lot of #Fela's songs and #afrobeats to become who he is today. - @abdulkareemeedris says #BurnaBoy should apologise for saying no one paved the way for him.

Abdulkareem Eedris also cleared the air on reports that he beat up his landlord.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMfXhxg3cg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ysEgJFwM1/?igshid=13id6rcfbwura

grin grin
grin op go hustle
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by MRAKBEE(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Say shit about Burna boy still the love for Burna boy and tuface knows no bounds
Tuface and burna boy are the only talented artiste in the Nigeria music industry
The rest are dog shit
Especially that untalented frog voice called davido
That fuckker uses too much voice enhancer in the studio
You are always expressing extreme views and so it's hard for u to even admit that u are wrong when it's already clear that u are. People like u tend to overestimate their certainty after getting questions wrong..
You are already giving the title of the only two talented musicians in the biggest entertainment industry in Africa to two individual artists who have been found wanting several times in their careers.
One does not have a well crafted musical style except the one he borrowed from Fela and the other is widely known for stealing his biggest song from a member of his former group and a host of other works from other unknown guys.
They are good though but don't overrate them.

8 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by aspiring44: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:
cool

lol.. weed is ok, hybrid of weed is psychotic

Marijuana is relatively ok
Skunk is quite a psychiatric and mental unstability inducer
Collorado would definitely make you go made and loose tourch with reality

Awon skunker + Collorado.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Wanity(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
OK ooooh dris

Please can I still collect my voters card (PVC) after election mine is in Eti-Osa LGA in Lagos anyone with suggestion please
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Uyi168: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
arukwe123:
and how has that improved your miserable life
It is your life and the lives of every one in your household that is miserable...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by LilSmith55(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Say shit about Burna boy still the love for Burna boy and tuface knows no bounds
Tuface and burna boy are the only talented artiste in the Nigeria music industry
The rest are dog shit

T-Pain self dey use am,

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by TLION(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The rest are dog shit
. Brymo nko
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Gofwane(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ekakamba:
There were 2 heavy smokers smoking Igbo.

One named Eedris, one named Burna.

Smoke for motivation Eedris, smoke for inspiration Burna.

Run riot Eedris, run illuminated Burna.

Runaway 2 smokers and soar like an eagle.

Wetin I even type $ef.. Marijuana no fit me at all.

grin tongue
grin Bros don jogodo finish grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Mac2016(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
fullofgrace:
Nice question
Which question?

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Evey dog and goat wants to hang on this burna boy's thread.
Dont worry guys he's multithreaded. Enjoy your 2secs fame eedris
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by arukwe123(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Uyi168:
It is your life and the lives of every one in your household that is miserable...
ok boomer
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Vlibray: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Aammee77:
He made exception for Fela
Eedris should shut up, simple English he cannot comprehend
Did you watch the video ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by smellingpussy442: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ekakamba:

grin tongue
can u say dis front of Edrise and burna boy? How does their life concern ur porvaty striking father?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by FarahAideed: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Tonyspecial(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Enn214:
smiley

Burna Boy stole from a lot of #Fela's songs and #afrobeats to become who he is today. - @abdulkareemeedris says #BurnaBoy should apologise for saying no one paved the way for him.

Abdulkareem Eedris also cleared the air on reports that he beat up his landlord.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMfXhxg3cg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ysEgJFwM1/?igshid=13id6rcfbwura
paving way and stolen are two different things
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by osaspotorico: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
I hope he has paid his rent in full?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by RuddyFusion(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The rest are dog shit

Let me go drag some weed later with my niggarzz
Is gonna be alnight
But the heat this period ehnnn
Anyway we go just pull shirt run am all night for them Kelvin backyard

And Fireboy is not?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by deebrain(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ekakamba:

grin tongue

Hahahaha
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Tim16(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Aammee77:
He made exception for Fela
Eedris should shut up, simple English he cannot comprehend
fool spotted
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by qwertygeni: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
The guy is so factual with his response. He is kinda honest with the answers he gave to questions asked

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Tim16(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
updatechange:
I think Eedris is right here, so many collections of fela's effort in Burna boy's music.
the sad truth

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Tim16(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
MRAKBEE:

You are always expressing extreme views and so it's hard for u to even admit that u are wrong when it's already clear that u are. People like u tend to overestimate their certainty after getting questions wrong..
You are already giving the title of the only two talented musicians in the biggest entertainment industry in Africa to two individual artists who have been found wanting several times in their careers.
One does not have a well crafted musical style except the one he borrowed from Fela and the other is widely known for stealing his biggest song from a member of his former group and a host of other works from other unknown guys.
They are good though but don't overrate them.
mature comment

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
I’m one of those who when he challenged 50 I was upset with him but now I understand where his coming from I perceived it as arrogance before. With time Burna will understand we all contribute someway including those streaming your music and buying your merchandise just focus on growing through the criticism.

A lot of people paved the way for me my family, my love and my best artists everyone who’s continued efforts is making the world stay living

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Izongdave(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
I taught marijuana was a contraband in this country
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by spirul77: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=ednut1 post=86817672]
nigerians Eh, una dey make me laugh sha, so because he's a tenant means he can't afford his own house or he doesn't have a house of his own? do you know most celebrities live in rented apartments, even up to ministers,senators and head of parastatals live in rented apartments.
when counting broke old-school musicians, count eedris and daddy Showkey out of it, those two guys dey get their money steady on a low. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by klax(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
This Eediris or Edirisu or Eegirishi is another bitter nonentity guy. He is found trolling any new reigning star. Abeg go rediscover your path the earlier the better.

Eegirushi Mr Chinchun-hun-mi karate master land lord beater go pay your bill and pls stop smoking weed its not good for you.

You be aboki already and come dey smoke igbo(weed) join na real brain tsunami be dat Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Inferno001(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Burna boy had a great year and when he says whatever he deems fit, he has his reasons...arrogance aside, he actually said only fela and his family paved way for him..if anyone says he or she paved way for him, let them step forward with proof..as for edris always bashing people, insulting young and rich artists and claiming he paved way, he would have still been relevant aside been called for unnecessary interviews.. Sauce kid(sinzu) featured davido way back when sinzu was the shit and he gave david a platform but today he's signed under davido when he came out of prison empty handed..if edris paved way as he has been saying, he would have seen a helper who would have remembered his good deeds...

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by eyinola: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
ednut1:
Eedris wey get hummer that year be tenant today. Bintin laye
he said in this interview that he's also a landlord
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by praiseneo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
neweraomo:
Damn
..eedris Abdul Kareem of that time ,omo please stay humble when you are shining oooo,your time will pass one day
mumu u no even watch the interview he said he own houses in lag and has tenants too. If he choose to live for rented place e concern anybody

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Yul Edochie: An Igbo Commissioner Who Forbids Igbo Language In His Office, Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.