Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord (46140 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by neweraomo: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
praiseneo:
oponu ask your eleda
eleribu
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Naijalikeplay07: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Say shit about Burna boy still the love for Burna boy and tuface knows no bounds
Tuface and burna boy are the only talented artiste in the Nigeria music industry
The rest are dog shit
Especially that untalented frog voice called davido
That fuckker uses too much voice enhancer in the studio

Let me go drag some weed later with my niggarzz
Is gonna be alnight
But the heat this period ehnnn
Anyway we go just pull shirt run am all night for them Kelvin backyard

P-Square, Wizkid, Fela, asa are more talented
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by kevweflex(m): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
He doesn't even train his voice at all at all. Na so so liquor he dey drink before he enter stage. I hope you know who I dey talk about? But I like am wella. Na my best be that, but I need to say the truth and agree with you on that.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Say shit about Burna boy still the love for Burna boy and tuface knows no bounds
Tuface and burna boy are the only talented artiste in the Nigeria music industry
The rest are dog shit

Is gonna be alnight
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Realdollars: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
My best nursery Rhyme
When I woke up in the morning I smoke my weed, my Igbo seed makes me feel ire
When go to school I still sneak away, and smoke more tree till am damn.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by SEGLIZ: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ekakamba:
There were 2 heavy smokers smoking Igbo.

One named Eedris, one named Burna.

Smoke for motivation Eedris, smoke for inspiration Burna.

Run riot Eedris, run illuminated Burna.

Runaway 2 smokers and soar like an eagle.

Wetin I even type $ef.. Marijuana no fit me at all.

grin tongue

fly away Peter fly away Paul. grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Dollabiz: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Kiddllc: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
So
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by sunboy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:
even burna boys mum was one of felas formers dancers

And his grandfather was also Fela’s stage manager.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Uyi168: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
psalmuelwater:

He would have been a demi god now. The guy just started the process for his downfall
That's why I said what i said above..
Na pride go finish am if he refused to learn ...

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Hallabee1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
True talk
I think burna ain't humble
Just love this guy's guts
Watch out for Amotekun cool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Hallabee1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
True talk
I think burna ain't humble
Just love this guy's guts
Watch out for Amotekun cool

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Alvinm588: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cluesless Edris.
No be everything you
See you must commentate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by WildChild00(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Alvinm588:
Cluesless Edris.
No be everything you
See you must commentate.

I hope Edris would not beatup Burna boy soonest, that guy can beatup people ooo
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by abbey621(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Burna is who he is, he sees himself as self made and his only inspiration in the music industry is Fela. Now now, I know a lot of you whackos never believed in him in the first place hence the hypocritic outrage but look at Burna well well, does he look like he gives a f*ck? Old man Eedris was more arrogant in his days, from blasting his peers to blasting his own producers. Yet he has the guts to talk about Burna.....Wonders shall never end grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by EggSauce(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The rest are dog shit

Is gonna be alnight
OG please reply my mentions naw
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by 9jaRealist: 3:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Aammee77:
He made exception for Fela
Eedris should shut up, simple English he cannot comprehend

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

No hit in almost 20 years...
But he is still seeking relevance.
>
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by DavidEsq(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Ekakamba:
There were 2 heavy smokers smoking Igbo.

One named Eedris, one named Burna.

Smoke for motivation Eedris, smoke for inspiration Burna.

Run riot Eedris, run illuminated Burna.

Runaway 2 smokers and soar like an eagle.

Wetin I even type $ef.. Marijuana no fit me at all.

grin tongue
Na so crase dey start grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by brainworkng: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Use ur brain, I watched the interview. He made a good point. All this indomie generation sef listening to songs that has no message
Aammee77:
He made exception for Fela
Eedris should shut up, simple English he cannot comprehend

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Aammee77: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2020
brainworkng:
Use ur brain, I watched the interview. He made a good point. All this indomie generation sef listening to songs that has no message
Burna boy music no get message and he got a grammy nomination, c'mon man.
I no be indomie generation, I've always backed eedris when necessary, burna is right he only copied Fela's style nobody paved the way for him all he got at some point was insult and ridicule. I remember the backlash after he dropped "how would you like to smoke some weed".
Edrees should stop seeking relevance from artists he can father. You dont hear ruggedi, olu or tetuila talking shit
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by TinyHacker: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Slawormir:

The rest are dog shit

bro you just said it all, 100%
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by TinyHacker: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
MRAKBEE:

You are always expressing extreme views and so it's hard for u to even admit that u are wrong when it's already clear that u are. People like u tend to overestimate their certainty after getting questions wrong..
You are already giving the title of the only two talented musicians in the biggest entertainment industry in Africa to two individual artists who have been found wanting several times in their careers.
One does not have a well crafted musical style except the one he borrowed from Fela and the other is widely known for stealing his biggest song from a member of his former group and a host of other works from other unknown guys.
They are good though but don't overrate them.

He has ton of good songs where he didn't "sample" Fela and the guy said in the nigerian music industry not Africa, can't you read? whether or not you like it, Tuface and Burnaboy are nigeria's best. The rest just drop inconsistent shit that can't compare to internation standard
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2020
;
Ghostmode2two:

Too much consumption of ganja breed

grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Lordapson23(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2020
ednut1:
Eedris wey get hummer that year be tenant today. Bintin laye

Aswear ya foolish grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by MRAKBEE(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2020
TinyHacker:

He has ton of good songs where he didn't "sample" Fela and the guy said in the nigerian music industry not Africa, can't you read? whether or not you like it, Tuface and Burnaboy are nigeria's best. The rest just drop inconsistent shit that can't compare to internation standard
Does sampling mean the same thing as copying someone style of singing and lyrical composition? Does he only sample Fela? Sampling isn't copying someone else's style brother . . Doesnt he copy fela in other way. He is talented no doubt but not that unique.
Who said they are the best in Africa or not? U must be drunk with sth very cheap and affordable
Tiny u must really have tiny brain.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by TinyHacker: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
MRAKBEE:

Does sampling mean the same thing as copying someone style of singing and lyrical composition? Does he only sample Fela? Sampling isn't copying someone else's style brother . . Doesnt he copy fela in other way. He is talented no doubt but not that unique.
Who said they are the best in Africa or not? U must be drunk with sth very cheap and affordable
Tiny u must really have tiny brain.

stüpid idiot, you can as well say anyone making afrobeats is copying fela, fyi he has a lot of dancehall songs, he copied fela there too right? strawman
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by SURElee(f): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2020
I saw this interview yesterday and I must say I love Eedris Abdulkareem's guts. He says it as it is. I loved how he said it that mercy aigbe's reason talk is the reason she can't stay in her marriage, I love it when people call a spade a spade.

I love his story of how he started with the help of Steve Kadiri introducing him to Kenny's Music Keke and D1(who never saw was never patient to give him a chance).

On burna boy. I love the fact that Eederis said Fela made music with content and a message while burna boy lacks message in his song.

I remember Naomi Campbell also saying he lost Grammy's for lack of education also. We need music with good lyrical content not just danceable beats.

The journey in life is with ups and downs and must fight on to make it and be dogged about it as well as right for a just cause like Eedris is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by MRAKBEE(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
TinyHacker:

stüpid idiot, you can as well say anyone making afrobeats is copying fela, fyi he has a lot of dancehall songs, he copied fela there too right? strawman
What are u even saying?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by DejiPlug(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Enn214:
smiley

Burna Boy stole from a lot of #Fela's songs and #afrobeats to become who he is today. - @abdulkareemeedris says #BurnaBoy should apologise for saying no one paved the way for him.

Abdulkareem Eedris also cleared the air on reports that he beat up his landlord.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVMfXhxg3cg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ysEgJFwM1/?igshid=13id6rcfbwura

Check out what Fiokee thinks of the case

https://www.nairaland.com/5699128/plug-story-omg-fiokee#86840010

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by Mykel51(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
SURElee:
I saw this interview yesterday and I must say I love Eedris Abdulkareem's guts. He says it as it is. I loved how he said it that mercy aigbe's reason talk is the reason she can't stay in her marriage, I love it when people call a spade a spade.

I love his story of how he started with the help of Steve Kadiri introducing him to Kenny's Music Keke and D1(who never saw was never patient to give him a chance).

On burna boy. I love the fact that Eederis said Fela made music with content and a message while burna boy lacks message in his song.

I remember Naomi Campbell also saying he lost Grammy's for lack of education also. We need music with good lyrical content not just danceable beats.

The journey in life is with ups and downs and must fight on to make it and be dogged about it as well as right for a just cause like Eedris is doing.

If it is about content, you need to listen to more of Burna Boy's song. He has a lot of content, I mean A LOT. That is why he could have been nominated for a Grammy in the first place.

Regards Naomi Campbell, she was actually saying the Grammy's organizers need Education about Afro-music and how it is special as a genre. She wasn't referring to Burna Boy as lacking Education.

Please Note

Cheers
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by ikezudon(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
See top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria now sha.

https://billzonthestreets.com/richest-musician-nigeria/
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord by EdoPrince93(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
sapientia:

haba, chill na..

haaaaaaa

so that meat seller gets on your never too?

hehehehe

Yes bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Yul Edochie: An Igbo Commissioner Who Forbids Igbo Language In His Office, Shame / Comedian Akpororo Rides A Cow (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.