Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? (542 Views)

“medically, Nobody Can Remove Kidney Through The Human Stomach (front). / Folded Scalp Medically Known As Cutis Verticis Gyrata / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
I noticed that whenever I drink water, I start sweating... I start feeling heat inside of me and it brings out sweat... Pls do I have a problem with my sweat gland or what?

Proclinician medicH
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by proclinician: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I noticed that whenever I drink water, I start sweating... I start feeling heat inside of me and it brings out sweat... Pls do I have a problem with my sweat gland or what?

Proclinician medicH
Since when? The weather has become hot lately so?
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
proclinician:

Since when? The weather has become hot lately so?
Mine started mid last month. Body always hot and over heating. Any idea?
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by proclinician: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
belzieee:
Mine started mid last month. Body always hot and over heating. Any idea?

This sweating stuff is due to hyperthermia and is caused by change in the humidity of the air around you. As u already know there used to be harmattan and from late last month the air continued to increase in water vapor content that's get more humid and hot and your body is reacting to it. This is one explanation but there is another one like hyperthyroidism which causes increase in basal metabolic rate and requires medical diagnosis and some surgery. If you have depression or anxiety disorder it can cause excessive sweating too. Just no think am believe you are okay, wear light clothing and just be fine.
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by proclinician: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
To rule out hyperthyroidism, do you always feel hungry no matter much you eat?
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
proclinician:

This sweating stuff is due to hyperthermia and is caused by change in the humidity of the air around you. As u already know there used to be harmattan and from late last month the air continued to increase in water vapor content that's get more humid and hot and your body is reacting to it. This is one explanation but there is another one like hyperthyroidism which causes increase in basal metabolic rate and requires medical diagnosis and some surgery. If you have depression or anxiety disorder it can cause excessive sweating too. Just no think am believe you are okay, wear light clothing and just be fine.
Ok thank you sir. Good morning. Thing is mine is not sweat. Like when I don't even put on shirt my neck and chest will be hot like very hot. Sometimes I feel the heat coming out. Plus parts of my neck and shoulder become red and its visible. Any idea?
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by proclinician: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Proclinician medicH

I answered in response to the chief complaint here. You most likely have hyperthetmia, my best guess, but if you have additional concerns you can book an appointm with your local GP.
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2020
proclinician:
To rule out hyperthyroidism, do you always feel hungry no matter much you eat?

I gat no prob with eating.. Just d sweat
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by proclinician: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I gat no prob with eating.. Just d sweat

Hyperthemia is what you have. Best guess. You can browse on that to view self help measures.
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by proclinician: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2020
belzieee:
Ok thank you sir. Good morning. Thing is mine is not sweat. Like when I don't even put on shirt my neck and chest will be hot like very hot. Sometimes I feel the heat coming out. Plus parts of my neck and shoulder become red and its visible. Any idea?

Since when or for how long now?
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2020
proclinician:

Since when or for how long now?
Mid last month. Plus I also have one lump under my chin. Its not visible. I can only feel it. But its moveable. Its very small
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by MZrapper(f): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
You have HIV, please quarantine yourself from the clean public.
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
MZrapper:
?? Was this for me?
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by MZrapper(f): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
belzieee:
?? Was this for me?

Are you the Op??
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Restroom: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yea... Something is wrong with ur system.. See a doctor not ask for ideas on NL
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
MZrapper:

Werey grin... Awon alfa ATI babalawo Wonma do e PA ni
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 22, 2020
belzieee:
?? Was this for me?

My guy Don dey fear grin..
See no mind d babe jare, na confam werey she be oo
Re: Is It Okay Medically Or I Have A Problem? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Mymynd4u:

My guy Don dey fear grin..

See no mind d babe jare, na confam werey she be oo
Lol I swear fear catch me

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Humans This Greedy / Coronavirus:abba Kyari Tests Positive To Corvid-19, Buhari’s Test Shows Negative / Coronavirus: Family Of 3 Die By Overdose Use Of Chloroquine After Trump's Approv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.