Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole (18963 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport on Wednesday said he is backing Governor Godwin Obaseki to humble Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the supremacy battle in the state.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Babatope, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said he hopes Obaseki can use the forthcoming governorship election in the state to teach Oshiomhole a bitter lesson.

“On the issue of the supremacy battle in Edo, I want Obaseki to prevail over Oshiomhole. We were together with Oshiomhole in the Trade Union movement. But you see, Oshiomhole has been a very rough, indecent fighter”.

“During the last governorship election in Osun, there was no name he did not call me. He said Babatope is a political paperweight who lost his ward. Now that he is also facing trouble with his successor in Edo, I’m also free to say that I want Obaseki to triumph over him” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-want-obaseki-to-prevail-over-oshiomhole-babatope/

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by ican2020: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Your wish will come through

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Can he vote in Edo?
ican2020:
Your wish will come through

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wike, Danjuma, umahi and banatope

4 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
A PDP chieftain is not hoping his own party wins again

He is hoping APC wins

Shey na opposition be this?

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by LOGOBELT: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Before nnkan

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by itsme01: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
cool

PDP are compound fools, plan your own wining strategy in edo instead of waiting for Obaseki and APC drama, what if they make up before or after APC primaries?

/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by LegendHero(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
“During the last governorship election in Osun, there was no name he did not call me. He said Babatope is a political paperweight who lost his ward. Now that he is also facing trouble with his successor in Edo, I’m also free to say that I want Obaseki to triumph over him” he said.”

Sir, Oshiomhole is right. You are actually a paperweight.

However both of you (PDP and APC) are the same thing, if you like fight to the death e no concern me.

8 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by EricksonDick: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
PDP are compound fools
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by youngbabaj(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abeg I don tire

Who get garri,?
I get sugar

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Prec1ous(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lazy opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by sojayy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Politics of bitterness everywhere ! shocked shocked

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by fredoooooo: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
You wish... God no be man ... Oshowonder cool

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by chukwuibuipob: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
undecided Ebino Tospy grin sad grin sad Singin* E nor possible, ko se se lo nje be.Obaseki is a gonn al

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by NwaOhafia: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
[right][/right] grin
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by paulolee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
even if I don't lyk apc, I tink pdp is doing badly acting as an opposition for d past few years... instead of babatope to dig out dirty facts abt osho baba or gv valid n solid reason for his bais over osho baba he is jus talking rubbish n playing personal mata into serious in house mata...pls jus tell babatope to go face his family problem n leave apc alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by ekestic1976(f): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
The loudest Noisemaker in Nigerian politics has spoken! Babatope is neither here nor there, and you can never pin him down to any distinctive commitment to an enduring value.

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Jobio1(f): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
This oshiomhole is just everywhere# tyrant.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by LOVEGINO(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
God don run leave dis CornTree cheesy
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by CutieKing: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oshiomole has nothing to lose in edo except to play a spoiler role.Obaseki isn't coming back for second time and its evident.when the time approaches,the wheat will be separated from the chaff..

7 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Only people that don't live in Edo state think obaseki can win this election.

The must useless governor ever, no road, no light, e no renovate school always signing memorandums and media hype.

Ize iyamu will thrash him in his polling unit

8 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
raumdeuter:
A PDP chieftain is not hoping his own party wins again

He is hoping APC wins

Shey na opposition be this?

if you know his history you will know he has always been a sellout.

4 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Mikelarteta(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
He has lost already Obaseki in not Ambode, he will fight to the last.

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by 9jamag(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Confused set of people grin grin grin
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by ekestic1976(f): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
youngbabaj:
Abeg I don tire

Who get garri,?
I get sugar

You shall no longer be hungry, IJN.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by ekestic1976(f): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=youngbabaj post=86820057]Abeg I don tire

Who get garri,?
It's well.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Passionate888: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Where Osho wife sef?

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Nlearn: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
This Is Nigeria

Untill The Government Get It Right. Nigeria Is Going No where

So My Dear NairaLANDERS... Stop believing in Nigeria. Try And Believe in your self and try your very best to make your self better and be the best option for yourself and blessing to your family

Take Note: You CAN Make Money Online By Learning News Skills, all you need is a Visit To NairaLEARN
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Simplebeauty: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin

APC's brand of politics of war is disturbing

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Renforce: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Even though I don't like Oshiomole one bit, such utterances shouldn't be coming from an Elder-Statesman.

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: Depot Owners, Marketers Rake In N4.2bn Extra Profit In 3 Days / Nigeria Is One Of Bisi Akande's Sons: Tinubu Celebrates Akande At 82 / Rivers Sends Its Destitute To Home States, Plans Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.