Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole (18982 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Wickedfacts: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
These are the people that remain in PDP.
Worthless people, losers, political nonentities and wasted politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by mu2sa2: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
raumdeuter:
A PDP chieftain is not hoping his own party wins again

He is hoping APC wins

Shey na opposition be this?
Bros, so you are just realisng that there's no real opposition in Nigeria's self-serving politics?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Aladdin1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Only people that don't live in Edo state think obaseki can win this election.

The must useless governor ever, no road, no light, e no renovate school always signing memorandums and media hype.

Ize iyamu will thrash him in his polling unit
"Abi!! tell dem!!

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by youngbabaj(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
ekestic1976:

You shall no longer be hungry, IJN.

Amen

Please can I reason u my account number
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by odonkoro: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Majority of Nigerian politicians are hypocrites; is this not the same Oshiomhole who fought the late former PDP chairman from Edo state because of godfatherism?
Now he wants to be a godfather himself.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Kaa4(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
E eeyah. The thing pain am gannn!
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is hoping APC wins

Who made this one eternally foolish?

You still think Nigeria is about APC and PDP?

It is about personal and ethnic sentiments and where the money is. There is no PDP or APC, but a cocccktale of jobless political characters who eat from both pots.

Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by ekestic1976(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
youngbabaj:

Amen

Please can I reason u my account number

No. It's much better learning to fish, don't you think?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by youngbabaj(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
ekestic1976:

No. It's much better learning to fish, don't you think?

First give me small fish to survive this week,,, then u teach me how to catch the fish sir,,,

I really need a job
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by mastermaestro(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
CutieKing:
Oshiomole has nothing to lose in edo except to play a spoiler role.Obaseki isn't coming back for second time and its evident.when the time approaches,the wheat will be separated from the chaff..

You are right.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Dollabiz: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Paramount01(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Are u in Edo state?

Aladdin1:
"Abi!! tell dem!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is hoping APC wins

He know say PDP nor fit win
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by surgical: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is hoping APC wins

That is PDP for your
No discipline
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Poske95(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hope the Supreme court doesn't win this one
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by klax(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is hoping APC wins

Read his statement again and again you will get his nessage.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by One4me: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is hoping APC wins

It is just a reflection of how infantile that Babatope is.

Always yarning rubbish from day one.
You will think a so-called adult will find a better reason
shocked
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by kbbanj10(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Obaseki abeg watch your back. People hailing you will turn against you when the chips are down. be properly guided
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

He is hoping APC wins

I tire o.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by dododawa1: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2020
men needed REST
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by esanmantruth: 2:19am On Feb 21, 2020
You are a liar simple. If you get car you will know the truth about road
Igbosmoker:
Only people that don't live in Edo state think obaseki can win this election.

The must useless governor ever, no road, no light, e no renovate school always signing memorandums and media hype.

Ize iyamu will thrash him in his polling unit
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by anonimi: 3:56am On Feb 21, 2020
raumdeuter:
He is hoping APC wins

Yes, na Nigerian opposition be that created, supported, promoted and enhanced by 200 million Nigerians.
What next do you have to say?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Rapmoney(m): 4:08am On Feb 21, 2020
itsme01:
cool

PDP are compound fools, plan your own wining strategy in edo instead of waiting for Obaseki and APC drama, what if they make up before or after APC primaries?

/

Keep kwayet! You don't know what you're saying.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Yebosola(m): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2020
isthatso:

if you know his history you will know he has always been a sellout.

Is Awolowo's courses that is affecting that betrayal, instead of him to go and rest peacefully in his house,dabbling into Edo matter,wetin concern this unsong foolish man?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by anonimi: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Yebosola:
Is Awolowo's courses that is affecting that betrayal, instead of him to go and rest peacefully in his house,dabbling into Edo matter,wetin concern this unsong foolish man?

Please where/when did Awolowo curse him

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by idahme(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2020
You should know that the Gov is also part of theopposition, they are supporting him to destabilize the APC's chances in the forthcoming elections. If Oshomole is not kicked out as chairman then obaseki losses primaries to Pastor and then may find alternative elsewhere just as it happened in Imo or Venue which will help PDP's chances

raumdeuter:

He is hoping APC wins

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Yebosola(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2020
anonimi:

Please where/when did Awolowo curse him

Small boy,wetin u know? Go and ask the meaning of "Gbogbo ibi te gbayi de,le ma te de" word of the SAGE Pa Awo for the betrayal of Jakande and Ebino Topsie,ask the Elders in your community, don't come to NL to b yanning dust.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Why I Want Obaseki To Defeat Oshiomhole by Yebosola(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2020
odonkoro:
Majority of Nigerian politicians are hypocrites; is this not the same Oshiomhole who fought the late former PDP chairman from Edo state because of godfatherism?
Now he wants to be a godfather himself.

There are godfathers ,there are Boss of bosses,if u know u know,in politics you can't wish them away,forget the rants on NL,politics is local.Obaseki cant finish the food they are cooking for him,Oshio is not the only person beating that drums.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: I Am Fulani From Mali / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.