Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews (797 Views)

Creative Editors Needed For Urgent Tasks / Edit/proofread Your Second Book For Free / Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is closed now
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by Solidarity9490(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
I'm a freelance writer and experienced editor.

I'm calm, regular and reliable considering my several years of operative work relationships with clients.

I can help with both editing and writing and I'd like you to employ me for your editorial needs.

Rather than using my phone, I use laptops to ensure I deliver quality editing.

You can contact me on WhatsApp via 09031760143, or reach me through the email address solidarity9490@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by DrCollins007: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2020
I am a writer, poet and an editor per excellence. With me you are assured of absolute efficiency and timely delivery. 08020710961(Call+SMS).
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2020
kiss
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by Dotjos9: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hello BQ

I am Christie, a content writer & editor.

Going through your post I'm sure l have what it takes to deliver your desire in proofreading.

I am an articulate writer with an excellent command of English, therefore l highly detest grammatical/spelling mistakes and punctuation errors (which I'm always quick to spot).

With my self-motivation, cool-headedness and
matured mind, handling team-workers won't be a challenge.

I'm an avid reader who has eyes for details and very passionate about writing and research.

You can reach me on 08067093948
My email is dottinjos9@gmail.com
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by demmymol: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=BrisbaneQueen post=86817429]This is a very personal and long post.

EDITORS Needed

What I seek is a driven and motivated person to work with me.
I seek people who are passionate, who get really uncomfortable with typographical, grammatical, and all kinds of errors.

I want people who love proofreading and reading.

You've got to be in this for the long-haul. A time may come when I decide to handover majority of editing and administrative jobs to you for a really attractive pay, because I have to focus on other aspects of my life.

I seek loyalty and sterling character. I don't want someone that will come and start boasting all their achievements to me and start acting like without them, my business will crumble.

I need you to be an indispensable kind of person, yet you won't rub it on my face.

I've hired editors in the past. Virtually all of them defrauded me. They sent in articles with little to no changes, and it made me run into serious issues with clients.

Here's an overview of the JD

Some of the people in my writing team finish writing and I feel like their work needs proofreading, line/developmental editing, and reworking.

I'll need you to proofread for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Also, you have to decide if there is a need restructure sentences and paragraphs to improve flow.
I'll like you to turn a job from an amateur writer to something that's written by a professional writer. You will polish their writing style and voice.

If an article needs a total overhaul, or a majority of their work is badly written or out of point, I'll create a group with the writer and you'll give them instructions on what they should do.

I need you to be a very diplomatic and emotionally intelligent person. Most of us creative people tend to have skoin skoin, and it takes a person with depth of character to navigate these issues and get the best from the writers who are all experts in their own rights.

Please have a computer. It's needed.

If this sounds like you, let's chat. You can start your message by introducing yourself and convincing me why you and I have to work together.

I probably won't be able to reply messages that begin otherwise.

Greetings,
BQ.[/quote
I tried to contact you but the link is not available. Is the offer still available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by eleazardwriter(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=demmymol p.ost=87713363][/quote]
I saw your post requesting the services of an editor and a proofreader. I am glad to announce to you that I am the right person for this job as I promise to deliver on time with the necessary corrections,spelling and typographical errors effected . My contact is 08030625142. The same number serves as my Whats-app contact also. Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response.
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by Cyndy20(f): 4:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Hello, you need a reliable editor, I'm open for work. Reach me via herimpact20@gmail.com for a long-lasting disappointment-free relationship.
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by Dagud: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hey, here comes the editor you have been looking for. I bring to the table creativity and proficiency in grammar, punctuation and concord.

Feel free to reach me on stephenoluwadara@gmail.com
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by Valentine292(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by MrgudK(m): 6:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Valentine292:
Are you a writer?
Do you have any skill at your disposal?

If yes, then count yourself lucky!

In 2020, the amount of money you will make is directly linked to the skill you have as a person.

There is enough money in circulation that you can benefit from.

Most of you have the skills but don't know the right place to sell your skill.

Fiverr.com is one of the best places to make money with your skills.

Wether it is writing, graphic design, web design, copywriting or whatever.

On fiverr you can make up to $300 a month by just writing from home.

With the right strategy, you can make a fortune by working as a freelancer on fiverr.

I will be organising a FREE whatsApp class on how to setup and start your business as a freelancer on FIVERR.

It is a 5 day free Masterclass which will begin on Saturday 28 March 2020.

Below is the link to join the whatsApp group.

https:///FcejW5azAJt1fxAZenGtis

Link didn't work, I'm interested 07064551892 is my WhatsApp number
Re: Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews by emekaemekus: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=demmymol post=87713363][/quote] I am otudeme chiemeka Anthony, a proofreader and editing. My WhatsApp number 08103500891.

(1) (Reply)

Tobit Writers Bonanza... Free E-book / How To Submit To Lagos Literary And Arts Journal / Do You Want To Win 100,000 Thousand Naira In A Poetry Slam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.