Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited (808 Views)

Let Me Proofread Your Blog/website Articles. / Motivated And Gifted Editors Needed To Proofread Articles/Reviews / Edit/proofread Your Second Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
I will be rendering FREE PROOFREADING AND EDITING services to the first 3 persons who indicate. Others will be getting their works edited for incredibly CHEAP prices. This will be done ON TIME.

I went online to offer someone a proofreading job and I was shocked at the amount he demanded. I never demanded so much from anyone.

This inspired me to make this OFFER to inspired writers on NAIRALAND.

You'll agree that a poorly or unedited work leaves a sour taste in the mind of readers, most especially the educated ones.

Contact me via my mail address : plavic94@gmail.com

YOUR BOOK MUST BE READ, AND YOUR VOICE HEARD.
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2018
Please, how much did the guy or girl demand for proofreading? I have been trying to find out how much editing a book costs. Thanks for the information.
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Prudee:
Please, how much did the guy or girl demand for proofreading? I have been trying to find out how much editing a book costs. Thanks for the information.

$8/page.

What do you want edited?
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
plavic:

$8/page.

What do you want edited?

Okay, it's a book I am working on but it is not yet ready. Might finish it later in December.
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
Prudee:

Okay, it's a book I am working on but it is not yet ready. Might finish it later in December.

Well, I'm also writing a book currently and I hope to be through with it by this year's end or beginning of next year. If you need a review of your book, I could help correct any grammatical error I notice. By God's grace, I have a good command of english grammar and I know a few of the rules. I only have to check if you're amongst the first three people as I promised.

1 Like

Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2018
plavic:

Well, I'm also writing a book currently and I hope to be through with it by this year's end or beginning of next year. If you need a review of your book, I could help correct any grammatical error I notice. By God's grace, I have a good command of english grammar and I know a few of the rules. I only have to check if you're amongst the first three people as I promised.

Okay
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Will send you an email but my story line is a little controversial.
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2018
ENIMONEY:

Alright, if it isn't erotic or full of graphic violence or other extreme vices that mess with the mind, I'm fine with it.
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Alhajiemeritus: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
ENIMONEY:
If your work is still available, I can help proffread and edit for free
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
If your work is still available, I can help proffread and edit for free
oh okay. I will pm you
Re: Free!! Get Your Work Proofread And Edited by jimini: 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
ha ha book editor, have you got the job Don't spam others posts if you are not willing

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Verified Reviews Available / Ebook Writer Needed ASAP / I Need 2 Writers, Rate: 3npw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.