Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Visa On Arrival Countries Thread - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa On Arrival Countries Thread (2662 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Visa on Arrival Countries Thread

Please if you have stories to share on routes and ways to achieve this, please share
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by cRobo: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Last year march I went U.S and got my visa on arrival

Also same last year November I got my visa on arrival in U.K

This year January travelled to Australia and was granted Visa on arrival

Is my God not wonderful?
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 1:33am On Feb 21, 2020
cRobo:

Is my God not wonderful?

Explain oh
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by OlakunmiSMELTD: 5:45am On Feb 21, 2020
cRobo:
Last year march I went U.S and got my visa on arrival.
Umahia State properly.

Ugeli kingdom.

Properly in the dream.

Is my God not wonderful?
God is truly wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ekoileblog(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2020
The very ability bequeathed that starved the economy of the resources that force us to relocate in the first place, your god is good indeed
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Anyone with information
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by nelsonebby(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2020
ayo84:
Anyone with information
Iran
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by bankulizer: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kenya
Uganda
Tanzania
Been to the 3. All visas on arrival
I paid $50 on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta airport for 2 weeks visa

4 Likes

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
nelsonebby:
Iran

Which flight goes to iran and which airport
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
bankulizer:
Kenya
Uganda
Tanzania
Been to the 3. All visas on arrival
I paid $50 on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta airport for 2 weeks visa
I guess Ethiopian airways enroute right
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by bankulizer: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
ayo84:

I guess Ethiopian airways enroute right
Kenya Airways straight flight
Ehtiopa goes same route too but with stopover at Addis Ababa
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by afam4life(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
cRobo:

Is my God not wonderful?
Indeed, He is wonderful...

I know very well that is was in dream that you got USA, UK and Australia visa on arrival.... Continue very well

1 Like

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by OlakunmiSMELTD: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
afam4life:
Indeed, He is wonderful...

I know very well that is was in dream that you got USA, UK and Australia visa on arrival.... Continue very well

So he woke up and saw himself in Nigeria
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
What of those countries in the Caribbean, what's the route ?
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
There are some nations which guarantee visa on arrival for Nigerian People. Some of which include
- Mauritius
- Madagascar
- Rwanda (Normal Visa)
- Maldives
- East african Visa (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda)
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Bahamas
- French Polynesia
- Guyana
- Bangladesh

just to name a few...

The list goes on and on. Rather than going to visa on arrival nations, try out the Caribbean. Caribbean nations are in N.America, you get to use the +1 Number also. Nations like Commonwealth of Dominica, Barbados, Grenada and some other nations apparently do not need visa, You can save and go there. Try and see if you can get a decent job and then come into the United states from there. What matters most is that you learn a skill, software development to be precise with some of the latest technologies (Python, React Native etc) so you can get a remote job and feed yourself pending you move for your next trip into the USA. Leaving Nigeria should be looked into when you have gathered enough skills for survival...

My 2 cents.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
ayo84:
What of those countries in the Caribbean, what's the route ?

Get a transit visa , maybe UK or the US and go from there. You can also go thru Germany, Lufthansa and Condor goes also to the Caribbean Routes. Delta Airlines go to most Caribbean routes (Last time i checked with St. Kitts and Nevis) and the Germans as well...

Also a quick search i made shows Turkish Airlines go to Barbados To and From Lagos to Bridgetown and Bridgetown to Lagos for $1300 Max
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
You know what pains me alot me sleeping and seeing myself in Netherlands chilling at the beach side ,but waking up and seeing niaja really makes me sad
Na only God fit help man embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You know what pains me alot me sleeping and seeing myself in Netherlands chilling at the beach side ,but waking up and seeing niaja really makes me sad
Na only God fit help man embarassed

Work hard for your goal. Nothing in life comes easy these days.

1 Like

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2020
gimakon:

Work hard for your goal. Nothing in life comes easy these days.
Facts
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Clemsilver45: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
quote author=gimakon post=87298309]There are some nations which guarantee visa on arrival for Nigerian People. Some of which include
- Mauritius
- Madagascar
- Rwanda (Normal Visa)
- Maldives
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Bahamas
- French Polynesia
- Guyana
- Bangladesh

just to name a few...

The list goes on and on. Rather than going to visa on arrival nations, try out the Caribbean. Caribbean nations are in N.America, you get to use the +1 Number also. Nations like Commonwealth of Dominica, Barbados, Grenada and some other nations apparently do not need visa, You can save and go there. Try and see if you can get a decent job and then come into the United states from there. What matters most is that you learn a skill, software development to be precise with some of the latest technologies (Python, React Native etc) so you can get a remote job and feed yourself pending you move for your next trip into the USA. Leaving Nigeria should be looked into when you have gathered enough skills for survival...

My 2 cents. [/quote]
What's the process for Guyana job and their embassy in Nigeria. Please share any information you know about them

1 Like

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
I used to know the visas used to be cable visas. Guyana is a nation, except you looking for beautiful women, don't you think of going there.

Promising Caribbean nations like Bahamas, Cayman Islands and I think Barbados are nations you can try.

Clemsilver45:
quote author=gimakon post=87298309]There are some nations which guarantee visa on arrival for Nigerian People. Some of which include
- Mauritius
- Madagascar
- Rwanda (Normal Visa)
- Maldives
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Bahamas
- French Polynesia
- Guyana
- Bangladesh

just to name a few...

My 2 cents.
What's the process for Guyana job and their embassy in Nigeria. Please share any information you know about them
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Omo Netherlands yii Nani O kosi ibomi wink
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2022
can someone still update this thread

1 Like

Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by jeromeekugbere(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2022
Can someone please update this thread
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by Ertugrul: 8:37pm On May 06, 2022
Abeg make this thread roar back to life biko...
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by JapaProfessor: 9:45pm On May 06, 2022
jeromeekugbere:
Can someone please update this thread

You can start with Cote d'Ivoire.
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by jeromeekugbere(m): 1:47am On May 07, 2022
Thank you

JapaProfessor:

You can start with Cote d'Ivoire.
Re: Visa On Arrival Countries Thread by ayo84(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Which flights from abuja and lagos can you book that have and enroute to the carribeans

(1) (Reply)

Considering Relocating To Nigeria / Off To Switzerland! / Tourists Swimming In Austrian -2°C Glacier Over 10,000ft Above Sea Level(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.