Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

(see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I (465 Views)

“no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, And Doors Are Not Bolted At / Photos I Shot And Edited With My Samsung Galaxy S6 (mobile Photography) / Photos: "I Am African. I Am Real" - Nigerian Couple Spend Honeymoon In The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I by Yinkfoldup: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
The popular onitsha pastor Emeka Odumejeje has spoken on how he was mandated by God to be performing his miracles.

The pastor who said that his way of miracles is not clear to man but to God alone, the news of this man of God has been so alarming this few days for people are complaining the have never seen This kind of miracles before.

Why some say he is fake, some claims that this kind of miracle does not exist, who are we humans to judge is only time will tell weader truly he was sent by God or by the devil.

Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje is unarguably one of the most talked about spiritual figures in Nigeria. His exotic approach to conducting miracle sessions has been the subject of huge debate that has led many to doubt his genuineness as a true man of God.

The man of God is popularly known as the Wrestlemania pastor for his way of miracles has attracted people from far and wide to the church to receive miracles therefore creating revenue for the state.

That’s the way and how this man does his miracles is left for God to judge. Please comment and share.

Source : https://yinkfold.com/see-photos-i-hit-my-members-on-the-ground-and-touch-their-breast-thats-how-i-do-my-miracles/

Re: (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I by healthserve(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Signs of false prophets aren't hard to tell. Lack of a holy humble life isone of the first signs. You'll never hear them give God glory through the Holy Spirit because its alwaysa familiar spirit working inside them thats the one performing the magic disguised as miracles. I didn't direct my comment to anyone o
Re: (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
another one of them PERVERTS IN ROBE
Re: (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I by pbethel: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
God is really patient with man
Re: (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I by chatinent: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Clearly, church is business. A situation where the congregants see the pastor as God, what else is left to be experienced?
Re: (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I by LOGOBELT: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Eh Eh! Devil dey learn work for where this one's dey. I hope on judgement day, God's judging process will be automatic, if not... he will be needing a chair to sit that day. Satan self go open mouth in surprise.

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact
Re: (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I by olaboy33(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2020
The gullibility of the church-goers is really underrated.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: See The Party Video That Lands Funke Akindele, Husband In Trouble / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria Or Abroad? / An Epic Children Day Celebration. Check Out What Happened From Fans Across The W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.