Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Need A Business Plan Worth 2million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Plan Worth 2million (3042 Views)

Business Plan Worth N50,0000 / Business Plan Template For A Startup Businesses In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by bmdmixer: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Portable8:

What makes it better in Lagos with the motorbike and tricycle ban in the major parts of Lagos?
etaxi not bike or keke

1 Like

Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by Portable8(f): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
bmdmixer:
etaxi not bike or keke
Ok something like uber and bot(taxify). I now get you
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by bmdmixer: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Portable8:

Ok something like uber and bot(taxify). I now get you
yh did for a lady, bought a car and register it found a driver and she get paid 25k weekly u can try that.

1 Like

Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by Portable8(f): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
bmdmixer:
yh did for a lady, bought a car and register it found a driver and she get paid 25k weekly u can try that.
like how much did you spend in total (car purchase and registration). Sum total of what I'll spend to put the car on the road?
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by bmdmixer: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Portable8:
like how much did you spend in total (car purchase and registration). Sum total of what I'll spend to put the car on the road?

atleast 850 for a good car
less than 100k to make some changes or fix,
30k for registration if d car licence n insurance has expired
35k for tracker

give or take
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by ProtectMyMoney: 4:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Sowl:

I would strongly suggest also that one puts it up at hire purchase for the driver driving it so as to make him a stakeholder thereby handling the bus very well and making sure he is meticulous and diligent with the bus and the weekly deliveries to you. Plus I have a car dealer who has good connects for getting the best tokunbo mini buses at quite an affordable price if anyone ever needs this connect.

Why do you need to make the driver a stakeholder and not an employee that collects Salary monthly?
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by godson24(m): 4:34am On Feb 25, 2020
michaelpenz:

I have heard a lot about passion in business...

Passion is only useful in countries that already has stability in so many areas...
Not in a place like Nigeria abeg.

Passion will waste your money and time and give you hunger and frustration in Nigeria.

The steps for viability of business in Nigeria is simple;
first, you go for what will bring you good turnover and fast cash to stabilize some things and maintain a long continuos stream of steady income, and then you invest in your passion.

I heard you say "you wanted to open a boutique, but there are so many already..."
that was a very good observation.

If you tie your money somewhere that is not fast bringing cash in the name of passion, you will end up wasting that one you have now and regretting later...

Anyway, I am not a business councilor, but I have been in various businesses and have spent the last couple of years writing business plan for people both home and abroad, including clients from the USA.

I have written Business and project plans for both individuals and companies... Have written business proposals of start up capitals of N300,000,000

But there was this particular business plan I fell in love with after writing...

My love for the business was not as a result of passion for that line of business, far from it...

But because the business requires very low start up capital between 1.3 to 1.5 million naira and it has very fast turnover.

For that particular business plan, I was paid to take a detailed physibility study first before writing.

And the plan proved that If you can start it, you are sure of making at least, N25,000,000 net profit even in this terrible economy after 4years...

The business plan also included an expansion phase where you can re invest a fraction of that profit and rake in a woopig N60,000,000 anually after the expansion stage in 4years.

Now this is what I call business...
you start small, you grow fast, you grow steady, you grow high, then you can invest in your passion...

I am also starting the business myself as one of my businesses...

And I will share the plan with you for a very small token like free.

Michael penz 07013355991 OR 07039762244

Add me on Whatsapp let's chat on that biz
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by godson24(m): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello on your 2m come and invest with my microfinance, am a co-founder, with the money you have with you 60k comes in as your profit on your investment of 2m while your capital is still intact. Let's chat on WhatsApp 08079988917
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by Portable8(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2020
bmdmixer:

atleast 850 for a good car
less than 100k to make some changes or fix,
30k for registration if d car licence n insurance has expired
35k for tracker

give or take

That sound fair. The most annoying part of this kind of business is that it's rear to see a good and honest driver. Will check it out out. Thanks for all your meaningful contribution
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by bmdmixer: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Portable8:

That sound fair. The most annoying part of this kind of business is that it's rear to see a good and honest driver. Will check it out out. Thanks for all your meaningful contribution
yh u right, life.
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by Wickedfacts: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Why do you need to make the driver a stakeholder and not an employee that collects Salary monthly?

It's like you want the driver to mess up your vehicle, squeeze it dry and dump it for you before moving on to the next available vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by depure(m): 7:01am On Mar 01, 2020
No try it oops..you Wil regret
Blackmiserable:

Transport business. With 1m, you can get five correct keke napepe and lease them. You would double your investment in a year or less if you hire sincere people.
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by depure(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2020
Las las you go pay for manual
godson24:

Add me on Whatsapp let's chat on that biz
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by darexkey(m): 3:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Portable8:

Thanks darexkey. Agriculture is kinda broad you know. We have;
Grain farming
livestock ranching
Fish pond
Poultry
Olericulture
Orchard
Among these few, which are you referring to?

Agriculture is truly wide. You can chat me up on 07039359066 for better discussion
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by Viktom(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2020
if you are sure you have the capital you claim to have then hook me up on 08133933149 or fringis2020@gmail.com. give me ur location and I will tell you what to set up and how to. it gives you 100% of ur investment meaning if you invest 1 million you will get a return of 1 million.

N/B CONSULTATION FEE APPLY
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by Chazblagos(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Kowope or small doctor) on higher purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: Need A Business Plan Worth 2million by godson24(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have a company we are about to start the operation, it deals with loan facility to clients,we are looking forward to a long future investor. Anyone interested should contact me on 08079988917 via Whatsapp or email on ayena1338@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take Surveys And Earn Money / Zenith Bank Web Surfer Card / Do It Yourself Guide To Earning Money With Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.