Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Fairly Used tokunbo second-hand And Brand New Treadmill's For Sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fairly Used tokunbo second-hand And Brand New Treadmill's For Sale. (1032 Views)

Customs Plans To Ban Second-Hand Clothes (Okrika) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Used tokunbo second-hand And Brand New Treadmill's For Sale. by Csfitness(m): 2:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Are you looking for where you can buy very cheap brand new and tokunbo fairly used Treadmills.
You should visit CORE STRENGTH FITNESS VENTURE'S. a shop located at 59 tejuosho road yaba Lagos.
We have commercial and home use treadmill's in stock for sale. Give us a call today on our office phone numbers (watsapp 08077949479) or. (Hotline 09065169078).

We deal on both brand new and tokunbo fairly used Treadmills. Our tokunbo second hand treadmill's are as neat as new ones, and in 100% working conditions.

We deliver nationwide , just give us a call and place orders for you preferred treadmill's.

Below are pictures of some of our recent available treadmill's.

Re: Fairly Used tokunbo second-hand And Brand New Treadmill's For Sale. by TheRealGEJ: 4:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Prices
Re: Fairly Used tokunbo second-hand And Brand New Treadmill's For Sale. by thunder74(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Prices and the cost of delivery to Ikorodu
Re: Fairly Used tokunbo second-hand And Brand New Treadmill's For Sale. by Csfitness(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2020
thunder74:
Prices and the cost of delivery to Ikorodu
Delivery in Lagos is #5,000
Chat me up on watsapp for prices and pictures

08077949479 watsapp.
Re: Fairly Used tokunbo second-hand And Brand New Treadmill's For Sale. by Csfitness(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2020
TheRealGEJ:
Prices

Please chat me on watsapp for prices and pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Profitable Between Opening A Bet9ja Shop And Buying a Keke For tran / I Need A Clickbank And/or Warriorplus Guru / I Can Produce 20 Litres Of HAND SANITIZERS @#15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.