Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty (1060 Views)

Access Bank Is Deducting My Money, In Form Of Electronic Transfer Levy. / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by Hackman1994: 8:04pm On May 05, 2020
These evening four debit alert of 50 naira. saying is for stamp duty. 200 just gone. last month na same thing. which kind nonsense be this na
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by pode(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2020
Same here guy, the funny part of it all you can't even enter into banking hall to complain
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by HarunaWest(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2020
Oga close that account. Go and open with Zenith Bank or Fidelity...Even GTBank are doing same nonsense...I don close my UBA since 2017

2 Likes

Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by fayluv1(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2020
I wonder o, mine is Access bank, no way to complain to d bank
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by Hackman1994: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
fayluv1:
I wonder o, mine is Access bank, no way to complain to d bank
10 debit alert now.
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by yesloaded: 9:29pm On May 05, 2020
Hackman1994:
10 debit alert now.
You are not alone grin
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by Resurgent2016: 9:33pm On May 05, 2020
grin by the time Buhari is done with people in this country, people will value the importance of being involved in elections and selecting leadership based on competence.

In case you don't know, FG recently expanded stamp duty to savings account.

This government is a notoriously expensive and wasteful spender, accruing massive debts with little to show for in growth and citizen welfare.

To keep up its spending, it is increasing the tax net and accruing massive over-recovery on petrol importation (which is now solely done by the NNPC).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businesspost.ng/economy/cbn-extends-stamp-duty-collection-savings-accounts/

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by Nomeh17(m): 4:51am On May 06, 2020
UBA is doing the same thing to me. I have savings account with them. The situation is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by emperorlaqrin: 7:25am On May 06, 2020
Same here. I just dont know the juju that bank take hold me since 2015
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
Nigerian banks + FG are bunch of thieves
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2020
They gave one billion to FG to fight corona
Now it's time for them to recover the money from customers... Lol
Hackman1994:
These evening four debit alert of 50 naira.
saying is for stamp duty.
200 just gone.
last month na same thing.
which kind nonsense be this na
Re: Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty by fayluv1(f): 9:26pm On May 06, 2020
Hackman1994:
. 10 debit alert now.
mine is 2 n am complaining

(1) (Reply)

Tested And Trusted Approach To Hilo 49ja / From China To Nigeria !!! / How To File CAC Annual Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.